Hurry up for God's sake!

C u t e d i o r. One shot or story request shop![Apply is closed]

Aloha! This oneshot is for iShiina as Choi Chung Ae. My friend Lyn, a.k.a DivineHarmony told me to make yours good, so I put a lot of feeling into this. She never requests from me, so I knew she was serious . I hope you enjoy this oneshot!

written by: cutedior

^------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^

Choi Chung Ae's point of view:

A few years ago, I wouldn't have known I'd be living with someone like him. Who is it you ask? All I can say is although he likes to talk back, he smiles a lot and it always makes me happy. His name? Shim Changmin from Dong Bang Shin Ki. I know, he's famous. That's why I said I didn't know I would live with someone like him! Actually, I didn't know I would meet him in real life.

Just thinking about it gives me shivers.

Flashback:

It was my first day of University, and I was nervous as hell. I couldn't even think clearly. I knew quite well that famous people attend our school, although I didn't know who exactly at the time. It's not like I cared enough to look at the whole school's roster. If I did, wouldn't that be kind of creepy? I wasn't used to not having anyone around me to help with the directions.

I was known to be quite a diva, especially when I'd always have someone follow me around and help me. Moving on, I was just about to walk into the class when some guy bumped into me. "Ouch!" I rubbed my head, and the person said "I'm sorry." Instead of saying "What where you're going!" or "It's okay, I'm fine." I continuously asked him random questions.

I tended to be like that sometimes. "Where are you from?" "Are you in this class too?" "What's your name?" He looked a bit distraught, as if something was wrong. "Is there anything wrong?" He sighed, and he smirked at me. "So, you don't know who I am?" I shook my head. "How would I know who you are? I just met you."

He scoffed. "Yah, I am a hallyu star. You seriously don't know who I am?" I looked closer, and I still couldn't recognize him. "Tch. You aren't a typical person are you?" I spoke back to him. "Of course not!" I stuck out my tongue. He cornered me, which left me surprised. "I." His face was nearing mine. "Am Shim Changmin from Dong Bang Shin Ki."

My mouth and eyes were wide open. "Not. You're not.." "I am. If you don't believe me, I'll have to serenade you." And then all of a sudden, he sang me a song. It made him look so cool, I thought: So it really is Changmin from Dong Bang Shin Ki.

End of flashback.

Ever since then, we became really good friends and in my 2nd year of college, we already started dating. Eventually, we moved in together and everything still turned out okay. Until today anyway. I've been telling him about the baby shower I needed to go to. And because I can't drive and the bus would take too long, I asked him to pick me up so we could go together.

I thought he would be reliable, but NO. I waited an extra 30 minutes before heading home in a sour mood. I barged into the apartment, yelling out his name. "Yah Shim Changmin! Where are you?!" There was no answer., until a few seconds later. "I'm in the bedroom-don't." I flung the door open, and he only had a towel on. Oh my Goodness.

What does he think he's doing? Why is he still like this? Ottoke! I'm seeing something weird. I mustered up some courage and looked at him sternly. "Put some clothes on." He had annoyed look upon his face, and it seemed as if he was ready to grab a random item and throw it. "Before you came in, I was actually going to put some clothes on. Now go, I have to put on my clothes."

If he thought I would just leave like that, I wouldn't. In fact, I kept nagging him. "Changmin-ah. You have to put some clothes on already! Why aren't you going to put any on? We might be late for the event. You do know how important this is to me. The friend throwing the baby shower has been a good friend of mine for the past couple of years! We can't screw this up and I won't ruin her baby shower."

He seemed to be even more annoyed. "So, you want me to take off this towel? You do know that I'm totally under this, I can do it." He said teasingly. My body temperature was rising. At first I thought it was because of my blood pressure, but it turns out it was the hot feeling I had. Aish. Chung-Ae, don't be thinking erted things.

I was already blushing, and I knew he could see it. He went closer to me, and looked like he was going to take of his towel. "NO!" I rushed out of the room like an idiot. I knew he was smiling, because he always likes to win against me. It still didn't stop me from nagging him though. I was getting closer to being late.

"Changmin. Changmin. Changmin! Changmin!CHANGMIN!!" He yelled back "Wae?!" I was getting really pissed. "Hurry up Changmin!" He burst the door opem, and he was fully dressed now. "What do you want, Chung Ae? And please, I'm your boyfriend. Call me oppa." Oh no he didn't. I stuck out my tongue and turned my back to him.

"I'm older than you Changmin!" His arms were wrapped around me now. "You're only 16 days older than me." I was getting nervous, because I could feel his breath on my skin. "How about we just stay home? Hmm?" I turned around and playfully slapped him. "Yah! We have to go to the baby shower I said." He went on his knees. "Okay nuna, we'll go ok? But after, let's have a movie date!" Aish this man. What am I going to do with him?