The Prom of my dreams.

C u t e d i o r. One shot or story request shop![Apply is closed]

Hello everyone! This is a oneshot for MikaLikesPie as Choi Aimika. You're one of DivineHarmony's friends, so I was told to make yours epic too :D I hope that you enjoy this oneshot :3

written by: cutedior

^--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^

Choi Aimika's point of view:

I've had one prom before, which was Junior Prom.  It was fun, but for some weird reason, I was even more excited for Senior Prom. Maybe its' because it's going to be my last, as well as supposedly one of the best days of my life. It was the last year of my high school career, and I wanted to go all out. But now that I think about it, it's a bit sad. Oh well, I just wanted to look forward to it anyway.

In order to make it a special night, I even joined the committee. I didn't trust my other classmates with it, because they just didn't care, as long as they had a Senior prom to go to. It was quite disappointing actually. After many months of planning, I finally got everything down. The prom bids were selling fast, and most of the time they commented that they loved the theme.

It was different than most, and the theme for this year was "Perenne Memoria", which means "everlasting memory" in Italian. I was proud that I picked the name, because last year's prom was "We'll be a Dream." And lets just say that whenever someone would ask me what the theme was, and when I told them, they pretty much shot it down.

"What kind of theme is that?" They'd all say. Well, not this year. This year is going to be completely epic. I even got my brother Minho and his  girlfriend  Sandara and even my best friend Chaerin to join the committee. I also have a boyfriend, Jang Hyunseung, but he said he didn't want to be a part of the committee. I wonder what he'll think about prom.

Hyunseung's point of view:

Ever since she started being on the Senior Prom committee, I barely got to see her. It didn't upset me too much, though. We've already been going out for about 4 years, so we started to become more understanding towards each other. I still missed her though, Without her, I had to hang out with my guy friends who kept teasing me about how my girlfriend has no time for me. I of course didn't say anything. She's just doing it because it's important to her and I understood that.

I at least tried to keep up with it, because I sometimes spoke to her brother Minho.

Hyunseung's flasback:

It was the second month of planning, and Aimika was nowhere to be found, but I wanted to know how she was doing. I stopped Minho in the hallway one day. "Hey, where is Aimika?" He seemed to be in a rush, but answered my question anyway. "She's probably being busy with all the prom preparations. I'm actually surprised you didn't join. After all, you are her boyfriend." I didn't know what to think. Was I obligated to? I just didn't feel like it.

"Um, I can't do that kind of thing. Besides, it's her thing not mine." He just shrugged. "So, is that all you wanted to ask?" "Nope, I wanted to ask what the details of the Prom are. If that's okay with you." He sighed. "If you really want to know, I guess I can tell you." I anticipated the answer. "So far, we only got the theme, the colors and the location. The food, cost, etc still has to be decided."

That much has been done already? She's so impressive! I was proud to be her boyfriend, but then I became depressed that I didn't even bother to help her with it. It was still too late for me anyway. "It's cool that you are getting everything done." He gave a small smile. "Cool. I have to go now. I'll talk to you later." "See ya."

What am I going to do now? I headed towards my friends. I needed to talk about this. They were hanging around school, and I walked up to them venting. "Guys!" They turned to face me. "What do you think? Should I have joined the prom planning committee?" They just laughed at me. "Instead of that, we have another idea. What could it be?

A few months pass, and the last details were being wrapped up, prom was only a month away.

Aimika's point of view:

The more the days started passing by, the more I was excited for prom. In the midst of the last mnute planning, I bought everything I needed for prom.  I  purchased my dress, made an appointment for my hair, found out how my makeup would would be. I even bought brand new shoes and accessories! The only thing that was missing was: that Hyunseung didn't ask me yet.

How could he not ask me yet? Prom was nearing and the bids were being sold out. I was so disappointed, that I became even sulkier by the minute. It was the last week to by prom bids, and still nothing. What should I do?

Hyunseung's point of view:

The idea that my friends told me, I knew I had to do it. And today was the day. I looked around, but Aimika was nowhere to be seen. I didn't even know why. I tried to ask around for her, they wouldn't tell me. Some would even say "You're her boyfriend. Just call her up!" That's true, but I forgot my phone that day, unfortunately.

It was lunchtime, and I was standing at the outdoor stage, looking around for her. As soon as I saw her I called out. "Aimika! Over here!" She walked over to me, with a confused look upon her face. "What is it?" Then I grabbed her hand, and pulled her up  on stage.

I bent down, and began to sing "Special"

"Yeah don't be scared baby
Atom bomb is coming

Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh

Bounce me oh oh oh Bounce me oh oh oh
Bounce me oh oh oh Every time I special
Bounce me oh oh oh Bounce me oh oh oh
Bounce me oh oh oh Every time I special

I always have neat FASHION, and heart-capturing MOTION
Sparkling like you MY EYES
I got so much love love
I'm different from those arrogant kids, my expression is faster than anyone else
My look for you BLING BLING
You make me feel alive alive

BABE don't have any doubts YEAH
I'm different different HEY GIRL you and me now LET'S GO
I GOT YOU LADY don't just sit there
Throw your heart for me

I'm your SPECIAL SPECIAL SPECIAL GUY whoa~
Just look at me and follow
We are always SPECIAL SPECIAL SPECIAL keep shaking
You fall for me and your head is full of thoughts of me

Our FEELING FEELING, you are BURNING BURNING
I am COMING COMING YO EVERY TIME I SPECIAL
Wait a minute WAITING WAITING you are PANIC PANIC
I am CRAZY CRAZY YO EVERY TIME I SPECIAL

For you QUICK STEP! My love is always NON-STOP!
When I see you my chest goes POP! POP!
I GOT SO MUCH LOVE LOVE
There are many guys who look at you but you don't know
I know by just one look
U MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE ALIVE

BABE don't have any doubts YEAH
I'm different different HEY GIRL you and me now LET'S GO
I GOT YOU LADY don't just sit there
Throw your heart for me

I'm your SPECIAL SPECIAL SPECIAL GUY whoa~
Just look at me and follow
We are always SPECIAL SPECIAL SPECIAL keep shaking
You fall for me and your head is full of thoughts of me

What up represent CUBE I'm the joker, watch me
SO SPECIAL GUY IS ME WE FLY My level is different than normal guys
WOW you're so bright MY FAVORITE STYLE OH GOD
LET LET LET LET LET'S GO

Everything I do is for you SPECIAL
I GOT U LADY don't just sit there
Throw your heart for me

I'm your SPECIAL SPECIAL SPECIAL GUY whoa~
Just look at me and follow
We are always SPECIAL SPECIAL SPECIAL keep shaking
You fall for me and your head is full of thoughts of me

Our FEELING FEELING, you are BURNING BURNING
I am COMING COMING YO EVERY TIME I SPECIAL
Wait a minute WAITING WAITING you are PANIC PANIC
I am CRAZY CRAZY YO EVERY TIME I SPECIAL."

She was looking at me weirdly. "Will you go to the prom with me?"