I am yours

My lady (ONESHOT)

 

you POV

 

I love Hyunseong, my butler, my bestfriend, the one that has always been next to me, taking care of me and making me smile. Now that I am looking at him I can’t help but blush because we were hugging each other yesterday. His embrace was really warm and I felt like I could stay on his arms forever.

“My lady, are you ok?” Hyunseong looks directly at my eyes.

“Yes, I am fine” I nod slightly and look away, I am too nervous around him.

 “Are you sure my lady? Your face is really red, do you have a fever?” Am I blushing that much?? He touches my forehead with the back of his hand and my heart races.

“It feels a bit hot” he looks worried and takes away his hand.

“I am fine, don’t worry” I lie to him.

“My lady, why don’t you try to rest for a while. It is a long trip and I think you are still feeling weak after yesterday” he looks worried about me. The carriage is not the most comfortable place to take a nap but I just comply and close my eyes trying to sleep.

 When I close my eyes I can still see Hyunseong. I imagine what he would be doing while I sleep. Will he look over me while I sleep?? Will he be reading some poetry book?? Will he be sleeping too?? How he would look like while sleeping?? I am sure he would look cute.

“My lady, what is so funny??” it is Hyunseong’s voice but he is talking in a really low tone, he must think I am sleeping.

“What do you mean??” He looks surprised when I open my eyes but he just smiles at me. 

“You were smiling happily, were you having a happy dream?? ” My heart starts beating faster and I blush. Smiling?? I was smiling while just thinking of him??

“I guess so” I say to him and close my eyes again.

.

.

Warm, it feels so warm. This pillow is amazingly cozy. I am so sleeping with it every night. What is that sound?? It sounds like a low and fast knock, it has a nice rhythm though. I move my head slightly pressing it a bit against the soft pillow and the knock starts to get faster. It is weird, it a most sounds as a heartbeat.

I open my eyes slightly and look at the pillow, my heart a most jumps out of my chest and I instantly close my eyes while I feel how my face starts to getting hot. It is not a pillow where my head is resting, it is Hyunseong’s chest and what I hear is his heartbeat.

“My lady, you are really red again. Is it your dream that is making you sick??” His voice is really low, he thinks I am still sleeping. Suddenly I feel his hand caressing my left cheek and my heart runs like crazy.

“I don’t want to see you sad or sick. Get better soon” he says softly on my ear. I try to hide my blushing face on his chest and suppress the smile that my lips want to show. The way he is speaking to me right now is really sweet, nothing alike when we talk every day.

“I love you my lady” he whispers while I feel his lips on my forehead and it feels like fire spreading all over my body, but this fire doesn’t burn, it makes me feel really warm and it makes my heart burst into happiness.

Hyunseong just said he loves me. I want to hug him and tell him that I love him too but I have to calm down first, I take deep breaths and try to think the right words to say…

“Hyunseong-ssi, we have arrived” I hear the chauffeur saying and Hyunseong wakes me up.

“My lady, we have arrived” he says and I open my eyes, his face is close to mine and he is smiling as always. “My lady, it is time to enter to the ball” he says and I just nod. I am so dumb, I just lost my chance to tell him how I feel about him.

We get out of the carriage and look at the big mansion that Donghyun-ssi owns and where the ball is being hosted. There are a lot of people outside surrounding us. I enter to the house next to Hyunseong and I see Donghyun-ssi coming to us.

“Hello you-ssi, I am glad you came” he bows and smiles.

“It is nice to see you” I bow in response and then he talks to Hyunseong.

“Hyunseong-ssi ” he bows and Hyunseong does the same.

“My lady, if you excuse me I need to go greet some people” Hyunseong bows and leaves me with Donghyun-ssi.

you-ssi I want you to meet some people” For the next hour Donghyun-ssi introduces me to a lot of people as an acquaintance but I am not really paying attention, I am looking for Hyunseong. Why would he leave me with Donghyun-ssi?? Isn’t he supposed to me??

After a while I start to dance with Donghyun-ssi, after a couple of songs I am about to tell him that I want to rest when someone interrupts me.

“Donghyun-ssi, do you mind if I dance this piece with my lady??” I turn around and see Hyunseong smiling. He looks really handsome. He is not wearing his butler uniform anymore. He is wearing a white shirt whit high neck, a dark blue coat and vest that match and grey pants.

Donghyun-ssi nods his head and Hyuseong leads me to take our places and we put our palms together according to the dance, the music sounds through the room and we start dancing.

During the whole dance I couldn’t take my eyes away from his, I feel bewitched by him if that makes any sense, I can see how everything around me seems to slow down and starts fading away until we are the only ones there, just dancing and looking at each other.

This feeling inside me, this warmth and happiness, the bubbling feeling I have on my stomach, the smile I can’t stop showing and especially my heart beating too fast, all of these are because of him, because our palms are touching and our eyes meeting.

The dance is over and I need to ease my heart, there are too many people and they might found out about my feelings for Hyunseong. “Hyunseong, I am going outside for some fresh air” I quickly say and just run out of there.

I arrive to the garden and I am still thinking about Hyunseong. I have to tell him that I love him too and that I want to be next to him. I am sure my dad will oppose when he first hears that I love Hyunseong but I am sure he will understand. I know he thinks of Hyunseong as his own son.

Suddenly I hear someone calling my name “you-ssi??” I turn around and see Donghyun-ssi. I have to tell him that I am in love with someone else, it is not fair with him, even though we haven´t officially announced it, he is my fiancé.

“Donghyun-ssi, I have something to say to you” I take a deep breath “I …. I am really sorry but I can’t ma…….”

“You can’t marry me” he is smiling at me.

“What?? How??” How did he know what I was going to say??

“I know you don’t have any special feelings for me and that you love someone else. Hyunseong-ssi, is really lucky” Donghyun-ssi doesn’t look angry or disappointed, he somehow looks relieved.

“Yes, I love him. Is it that obvious??”

“Pretty much” he smiles “If you love him, you should tell him. I know he loves you back” He knows?? How does he know if I found out hours ago??

“Donghyun-ssi about the engagement…” I say but he cuts me off.

He puts his hands on my shoulders “Don’t worry about the engagement I will take care of it” he smiles and I smile back at him. I am so grateful to him and I hug him.

“Thank you Donghyun-ssi. I am sorry and thank you” I release him and he smiles kindly. He is such a great person. I hope he finds someone to be happy with.

 

Hyunseong POV

 

My lady has been out of the ballroom for a while now so I go to check on her. I look on the garden and finally spot her but she is with Donghyun-ssi, they are talking. Suddenly he grabs my lady by her shoulders, what does he think he is doing??

But then my heart stops, my lady hugs him. I just go back inside the ballroom. I guess my lady and Donghyun-ssi are in a good relationship, I should be happy for my lady’s happiness but my heart hurts too much, seeing her so close to another man hurts.

“Hyunseong!!” my lady enters to the ballroom and smiles at me, she looks very happy. “Let’s get going back to the house”. I just nod and we walk to the exit. When we are outside, I go call the carriage while my lady waits, when I am back I don’t see her around so I go look for her. I find her in the garden, sitting on one of the benches looking at the bright moon. 

“My lady, are you ready to leave??” she looks at me and smiles brightly.

“Not yet. Hyunseong, I want to …. No, I need to say something to you” she seems really serious.

I sit next to her on the bench “My lady is everything ok??” Is there something bothering her??

“Yes, well not everything. Donghyun-ssi and I are not engaged anymore” my heart feels so happy hearing those words but I know it shouldn’t, my lady must be really sad right now.

"My lady I am really sorry, I thought things were going well between you two"

"Well, I …. I am in love with someone else" she looks back at the moon. She is in love?? Someone else?? There is another man?? I don’t know what to say. “I think I shouldn’t be in love with him but I can’t help it” she sounds worried.

"My lady, it doesn’t matter if you shouldn’t. The heart doesn’t know about jobs, status or money. The heart doesn’t lie and can’t stop what it feels. If you are sure about your feelings then you should love. I am sure whoever you are in love with is a great person, to have the ability to own a part of my lady’s heart is something amazing” I try to give my best smile. I want her to be really happy with someone she loves, with someone that can make her happy and take care of her every day.

I look at her and her eyes are filled with tears. Why is she crying?? Did I say something wrong?? Suddenly she smiles and hugs me tightly. Her arms around me feel so warm but why is she hugging me??

“My lady??” I ask her confused.

“It is you” she says while sobbing “I love you Hyunseong”. My heart reacts before my brain and starts jumping crazily inside my chest. She just said that she loves me!! SHE LOVES ME!!

I hug her back and smile like a fool. "My lady, I love you too. I have loved you from a long time ago, every time we were apart I missed you so much I felt I was going crazy and I can’t help but think of you all the time. I just want to see your smile forever and be able to hold you in my arms like this" 

I move away from her and look at her eyes she is not crying anymore but her face is wet because of the tears. "My lady, don’t cry” I smile at her and wipe away her tears “My mind, my soul, my heart are yours and only yours. I am yours for all the days to come. you, I love you"

I hug her again and we stay like this for a long time. I know it may be hard to convince the lord to let us marry but I am not planning on giving up. Now that I have her with me and that I know that she loves me back I don’t want to be away for her never again.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

you POV

 

I love this pillow so much, whenever I sleep with it I would wake up with a smile on my face.

you” I hear my pillow talking to me. I don’t want to get up yet. “you” I hear it again.

“I am not going to get up” I say stubbornly and kind of childish to my pillow.

“My lady, it is time to wake up” I open my eyes and see my pillow or better said, my husband smiling at me.

 

It has been a most a month since we get married. When my now husband went from a business trip he found out he had a distant uncle alive who wanted him to be his heir, he said no at first but then he accepted, with that he became a lord.

My dad already knew about this when we came back from Donghyun-ssi’s ball and a week later when Donghyun-ssi brook off our engagement and my husband talked with him about what we feel about each other my dad was glad to give us his blessing. Donghyun-ssi is making some businesses with my dad so we keep in touch with each other. My husband and he are very good friends now.

 

“Hyunseong!! I don’t want you to call me like that” I whine and he just chuckles.

“I know but it is the only way for you to wake up” I pout slightly and he hugs me.

“My lady, I love you” he says smiling and pecks my lips. I blush instantly and just smile back at him.

I always tell him to call me by name but when he calls me my lady, my heart rushes and I remember when we confessed our feelings for each other. When he said he is only mine I felt really happy.

"Hyunseong, I am yours" I say smiling to him. He blushes slightly and pecks my lips again. Yes, I am his and only his, forever and always.

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello!!! Last chapter :)

So, I took my time to write this looooong chapter because I want it to be extra fluffy and it is indeed very fluffy. By the way I am thinking of making a spin-off about Donghyun's character *sorry but I can't leave my bias forever alone*  

 

Thank you guys (or harmonies) for reading, if you can please comment and subscribe. 

 

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND