Promise

My lady (ONESHOT)

 

you POV

 

It is already been 10 days since the day I first met Kim Donghyun, my fiancé. He is well-educated, handsome and easy to talk with, any girl would be happy with someone like him but there is something missing, feelings. I have no feelings for him, I am not fond of him nor dislike him.

I remember when I first met Hyunseong, I was just a little girl but I instantly felt close to him, like I could trust him no matter what and as time passed I realized my first thought was correct. Ahh, Hyunseong where are you?? What are you doing?? Are you going to come back soon?

Hyunseong is all I can think about these days. I miss him coming every morning to say good morning and on the nights to say goodnight, I miss talking with him in the garden about the latest book I have read or just hearing him talking about my dad business. I even miss him nagging me about eating right.

I miss that he listens to me talking about my so called problems and the advices he gives me, I miss him comforting me whenever I feel down but what I miss the most is his voice, It has always amazed me the beautiful voice he has and when he sings just for me is like time slows down.

The next day after meeting Donghyun-ssi Hyunseong left the house because of my dad business, it was supposed to be only for a week or so but then he sent a letter asking for a few free days to attend family matters. I had to read the letter at least three times to believe it, family matters?? I thought he didn’t have relatives alive.

 “you, what are you doing awake so early and sighing so much?? Are you thinking about Donghyun-ssi??” Bora unnie appears in front of me smiling. Is it already morning?? I sigh. I haven’t been sleeping well these days.

“Unnie, I am not thinking about him. I am mad at Hyunseong leaving for such a long time. I really need some advice about this marriage issue and he is away. I miss talking with him” I feel my voice weak at the last sentence and I feel really sad.

“You miss him??” she looks surprised.

“Well, since I wake up until I go to sleep it is like I can only think if he is doing ok or when he is going to come back” I sigh. I really want Hyunseong to be here.

“Mmmm ... is this the first time you haven’t seen each other for a long period of time??”

“I guess so, he has traveled before but only for one or two days. Why??” What that has to do with me missing him?? Even if he is gone for a day I miss him because he is my friend.

you, do you love Hyunseong?” Bora unnie asks me looking straight into my eyes with a serious face.

“Unnie, what are you talking about??” I can feel my face burning and my heart beating faster.

“Thinking about someone during the whole day, feeling like crazy because you miss that person, wanting to talk only with him. Those are signs of love” she explains in a calm tone and with a kind smile.

Love?? Hyunseong and I ?? Love?? That can’t be right, we have been together forever and he is a really special person to me, he is my bestfriend. He knows me like no one else and I really like spending my time with him but love?? Is that love??

“Bora unnie” I look around and I am alone in my room. Where is Bora?? Where did she go?? I spend the rest of the day avoiding Bora unnie, I don’t want to talk with her anymore, she has really weird ideas. It is already 6 pm when my dad calls me to his studio.

you, remember that tomorrow we will go to the ball that Donghyun-ssi is hosting” I nod. In that ball my dad is supposed to give the announcement of my engagement. “Please be ready to leave tomorrow at 5 pm, you know the trip takes about two to three hours and we don’t want to be late”

“Yes dad, I will be ready” I quickly answer but my head is far away from the ball I want to know about Hyunseong and my dad may know something. “Dad, do you have any news about Hyunseong??”

“Don’t worry about him, just worry about going to the ball tomorrow” he answers and tells me to go to my room. I arrive and sit on my bed thinking about what Bora told me today. Hyunseong, Why do I miss you so much?? Why do I feel so sad without seeing you??  

 

Hyunseong POV

 

After a long trip I am finally back. It is already 8 pm, my lady must be in her room getting ready to sleep. I enter to the house and go directly to my room. There hasn’t passed more than 5 minutes when I hear someone knocking on my door.

“Hyunseong-ssi!!” I open it and see Bora-ssi with a worried face. “Hyunseong-ssi I don’t know what is wrong but you is crying non-stop and she wouldn’t say anything. I am really worried she seems…” I don’t need to hear more.

I just run to my lady’s room and see the door open. She is sitting on the bed looking at the window while silent tears go down her cheeks. The scene breaks my heart, I haven’t seen her crying in a long time, since her mom past away when she was twelve.

“My lady” I say slowly while I sit next to her, she turns her head and looks at me. I can see a trail of tears running down her eyes that are red and slightly puffy “Hyunseong??” she says with a weak voice and she slowly places her right hand on my cheek.

I can feel as my heart pounds strongly because of the contact and my face feels like it is on fire, I must be blushing but I can’t look away, she is looking directly into my eyes. “You are here” she says calmly and more tears start running down her eyes and takes her hand off my cheek.

I hate seeing my lady sad or crying like this, I really can't take it, it hurts too much. I just want to make something that makes her feel better and forget about the pain she is feeling. I just lean closer to her and hug her. “My lady, please don’t cry” I try to talk slowly and with a calm voice. “Everything is going to be alright so please don’t cry”

Suddenly I feel her arms slowly wrapping around my neck. I can feel my heart jumping like crazy, she is hugging me back. “Hyunseong, please sing for me” she has stopped crying and I feel her soft and sweet voice close to my neck. I can’t help but feel warm inside and blush even more.

I quickly comply and start to sing:

 

In the hot summer days, I promise to become your shade

In rainy days, I promise to become your umbrella

In times when you walk while you feel tired, I promise to become your little chair

In times of laughter, I promise to laugh with you so your joy will become doubled

In times when your tears fall, I promise to become your towel to wipe your tears

I will promise you that wherever I am I will only remember you

I will promise you that whatever I am doing I will remember you

Forever I will live with this new path in my life

I love you don’t forget these words

I love you forever

 

I finish singing and try to slowly move away from my lady when I realize she is sleeping peacefully on my shoulder. I carefully lay her down on the bed and cover her with a blanket. She still has dry tears on her face and I remove them with my finger.

She looks so beautiful sleeping, there is a tiny smile on her lips as if she is having a happy dream. I can't help but smile at her “My lady, I love you” I whisper while her cheek. I stand up and leave the room.

When I go to the kitchen I find Bora who tells me something I can’t believe. She says my lady loves me, that because I was gone she was really sad, neither eating nor sleeping properly. I am really worried because of my lady’s health now so I go back to her room and decide to wait for her to wake up.

But I don’t think she loves me, I am just a butler, besides she is engaged with Donghyun-ssi and for what I have heard he is a proper gentleman. She must feel pressured because of the engagement and the important ball she has to attend tomorrow.

Even though I am not really sure what is wrong with my lady I can’t change my mind now. I have already decided to leave this household. It is the best for everyone, especially for my lady.

 

you POV

 

I had a weird but nice dream last night. Hyunseong was back and we were hugging each other while he sang for me, his voice was so soft and beautiful. Did I dream that because of what Boran unnie said to me?? you, do you love Hyunseong??

I open my eyes and look outside the window. The sun is shining brightly and for a strange reason I don’t feel as sad as yesterday. “You are awake” I see Bora smiling happily at me and she hugs me tightly. I look at her surprised.

She tells me that I have slept for hours. It is already 3 pm and I have to get ready for the ball. She also says that I was crying a lot yesterday and Hyunseong calmed me down, that he stayed with me the whole night but my dad called him so he had to leave.

The next two hours while Bora helped me to get ready for the ball, I was going crazy. I can’t believe it, so it wasn’t a dream?? My heart beating really fast while being close to Hyunseong and that warm and safe feeling inside my chest were all real. Does this mean that I do love him??

.

.

.

I am finally ready to go the ball and I am waiting on the carriage for my dad, the door opens and I see Hyunseong smiling sweetly at me. “My lady, I am glad you are feeling better” my heart skipped a beat when I saw him and I just smile back.

“My lady, the lord is really sorry because he can’t make it to the ball so he sends me to you” Hyunseong enters to the carriage and he seats in front of me. The ride starts but I can’t say a word nor stop looking at him.

It is as if I am seeing him for the first time in years. His blonde hair falls perfectly at the sides of his face, his dark eyes have a special glow like letting you know you can trust him and his lips on a perfect smile that makes my heart beat faster. I blush at the sight of the handsome man I have in front of me.

Now I am sure about what I feel for him, I know what to answer to Bora unnie. I do, I love Hyunseong.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!!! I am updating yeahhh!!! I made a poster for this one-shot and I have a background now, I really hope you guys like that, I tried to do my best. It was my first time doing a poster. 

So, next chapter will be last and it is going to be fluffy because I feel these past two have been kinda angsty, there was a lot of crying and sadness. *sorry for the angst*

If you guys noticed the song Hyunseong is singing is Promise by A.N.JELL from the Drama You are bautiful, I am so in love with that drama and the OST too, the credits f the translation goes to Princess of Tea: http://princessoftea.wordpress.com/2010/09/17/a-n-jell-%EC%97%94%EC%A0%A4-promise-%EC%95%BD%EC%86%8D-lyrics-hangeul-romanization-translation/

 

And now.................. randomn pics and images of Hyunseong:

 

                                          tumblr_ls2t6uu44T1r0n2mio1_500.jpg

 

tumblr_m8pgmkexsl1roa2cuo3_400.gif                     tumblr_mcua6sQzRm1r984h6o4_250.gif

 

y Hyunseong:

tumblr_m10bwl7Eoh1ql479ro1_500.jpg

 

Shy Hyunseong:

tumblr_mdsvzj864B1rwpb1to1_500.jpg

 

Handsome Hyunseong:

tumblr_m8pgmkexsl1roa2cuo10_500.jpg

 

That is all for now!!! Take care harmonies :)

 

Thanks for reading, please comment and subscribe if you can!!!
 
KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND