Peaceful day

My lady (ONESHOT)

 

you POV

 

“ you it is time to wake up” I open my eyes and see my personal maid smiling at me. “Bora unnie, why are you waking me up so early??” I want to sleep some more but the sun shining outside of the windows and hitting on my face doesn’t let me.

“Because you have to eat your breakfast and after that the lord would like to speak with you” she says calmly while placing the tray filled with food in front of me. “Dad wants to talk to me?? About what??” she just shrug her shoulders in response. “Just finish eating” she smiles at me and leaves the room.

I start eating and a few minutes later someone knocks on my door. Did Bora unnie forget something?? “Come in” I answer and the door opens revealing a handsome young man with blonde hair smiling shyly. “My lady, how are you this morning??” he asks while entering my room.

I instantly smile when I see him “Hyunseong! How many times have I told you to just call me you” Aishhh! I can’t believe that after all this time he still refers to me as “my lady”

“I am sorry but I can’t call my lady like that” he looks down avoiding my eyes.

“Why??” Is it weird if he calls me like that?? We are friends so it shouldn’t be.

“I don’t think is appropriate” Why is he so polite all the time?? I know that makes him and excellent butler but still. I want to talk with him without all the formalities just for once.

“But Bora unnie calls me by my name all the time” I just want to hear him saying my name. Is that so hard??

“Hmm …I still don’t feel … comfortable” he is still looking at the floor.

“Ohh, ok” So, he is not comfortable with saying my name?? That makes me kind of sad, I guess we are not as close as I thought. “Hyunseong, do you know what dad wants to talk to me about??” I change the subject.

“I really don’t know but the lord has been really busy these past few days. He had a lot of meetings regarding a possible fusion of the business”

I just love when Hyunseong talks about the business, he is really passionate about it and you can feel it on his voice too. I can’t help but smile a little. “Well, I am done with my breakfast” I push the tray towards him.

“My lady you have eaten too little”

“I have eaten enough but I would eat more if you cook” I smile at him. Hyunseong is a great cooker and I love the food he makes. He used to make my meals but he doesn’t cook anymore because he is helping my dad with his business.

“Ok, I will take this but you should eat more on the lunch” he picks up the tray “My lady hurry up and go downstairs, the lord is waiting for you” Hyunseong just turns around and walks out.

He always nags at me like an older brother. Well, he is like my family. He came here when he was 9 years old and became my butler and friend. It has been a little bit more of 10 years since that day and I am really glad to have him here with us.

After getting ready with the help of Bora unnie I go downstairs and see my dad sitting on the living room.

“Good morning dad. How are you??” I hug him

“Very good my dear. I have to leave for work but I want to talk to you first” he says in a serious tone and leads me to his studio. We seat in front of each other and he breaks the silence.

you, I have great news for you and for me too. Well it is good news for everyone. I have found a suitable husband for you”

“Dad, what are you talking about??” I try to sound as calm as possible

“Well, you. You are on a good age for marriage and the gentleman I have found for you it is suitable for the business too. Don’t worry you will meet him today. I will comeback around 4pm with him, and then the three of us will have dinner together”

I feel my head is spinning like a rulet. Am I dreaming?? having a nightmare?? I am definetly still sleeping, right?

“I have to go now, just be ready for when I comeback” and like that my dad left the house leaving me with a mountain of questions.

Me?? A husband?? I have never thought about it. Marriage?? I don’t like the idea of spending the rest of my life with someone I barely know but at the end of the day it is my dad’s choice. I sigh. A gentleman that is suitable for me?? Is there a man that is actually suitable for me??

“My lady” I look at Hyunseong that just entered the room. I don’t know why but my heart feels happy of seeing him right now. Is it because I need a friend to talk with?? “My lady. Are you ok??” he asks and sits next to me on the couch.

“Hyunseong, my dad wants me to get married” I look into his eyes and they are full of surprise and something else, I am not sure what it is.

 

Hyunseong POV

 

“Hyunseong, my dad wants me to get married” she says with a worried look on her eyes and I can feel how my heart crushes, sadness takes over it. I quickly look down avoiding her eyes.

I try to keep calm and answer how a butler should “My lady. If the lord thinks it is time for you to get married then it is time. He wants the best for you so I am sure everything will be ok” I give her a sad smile.

“You really think so??” she says with a weak voice, I just nod in response. She looks down and doesn’t talk for a long time; suddenly she stands up “I will be on my room” she leaves the room quickly “Yes my lady” is all I can say.

After she is gone I go to the garden. I just sit on a bench and try to breathe normally but it is too hard. This feeling of sadness, regret and anger doesn’t go away. Why?? Why does she have to get married?? I figured this would happen eventually but not so soon.

I thought I had a few more years to stay by her side, watch her smiling happily and love her in silence. I don’t know when or how it started I just know that I love her. I will do anything for her to be happy and that means never tell her how I feel about her.

I know that she could never been with me, her butler, she loves and respects her dad too much to go against him and what he thinks. I sigh. I just hope that in another life we can find each other and be able to be together.

.

.

.

Before I realize the day is gone. It is already 4 pm, time for the lord to comeback. *ding dong*, as always he is here on time. I open the door and see the lord standing there, next to him there is someone else, a young man. He must be a few years older than me and by his clothes I can tell he is from a wealthy family, maybe weathier than this household.

"Good afternoon" the lord says entering the house and I bow in response.

"Please Donghyun-ssi come in" the lord says to the young man. I guess he is a possible business partner. 

"Oh. Hyunseong this is Kim Donghyun" I shake the young man's hand and he does the same.

"Nice to meet you" he says. I bow in response, both of them start walking to the living room.

"Hyunseong, please tell Bora that we will have a guest dinning with us and tell you to come down" I bow to them and do as I am told.

After talking with Bora I go to my lady's room. The door is slightly open but I knock on it. "Come in" I hear her voice and enter her room. She is standing there wearing a baby blue dress with white laces, her hair is tied on a elegant braid. I feel as my face starts to get warm and warmer. I am sure I am blushing, she looks really beautiful, too beautiful.

"Hyunseong?" she looks at me confused. God, I think I just stare at her for too long.

"My lady, the lord wants you to come down" I try to hide my blushing face from her.

"Ok. Lets go" she walks out of the room and I follow her. Once we enter the living room, both the lord and Donghyun-ssi stand up. 

The lord smile at the young man and then looks to my lady "you, this is Kim Donghyun, your fiancé"

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Here it is!!! first chapter

So, this is all for now. At first I thought of making this a Donghyun oneshot but then I realized that the shy-butler-hiding-his-feeling-for-her-lady-character is more suitable for Hyunseong so, it is a Hyunseong oneshot!!! And as compensation Donghyun has a part on this story too :) 

Please tell me if you guys like it so far and what do you want to happen??

Special thanks for my first subscriber Mekani!!! girl you are fast *in a good way* like I post the forward and a minue later bang!! a subscriber thank you

 

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSip4Wkf4GCo0CrB8w2v0O

Thank you guys for reading, please leave a comment or subscribe if you want!!! and remember:

 

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND