The trip

How to Get Mr. Tan Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Let's pretend that Yul can speak English fluently and Jessica can't. ^.^

 

Note:

Italicize words are in English conversation.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

"Hello U.S.A!!" she literally shout at the airport. Yul chuckled at his excited girlfriend. Since the time that they depart from Incheon Airport. He can't stop his girlfriend from being excited and continuous tattle about the trip.

 

 

People around them looking at her weirdly.

 

 

"Yul Come on!Why are you so slow?!" she exclaimed and come to his side. She cling to his arm while he's other hand is pushing the trolley.

 

 

"How are we going to your house?! Are we going to take a cab?!" she said excitedly.

 

 

"Mr. Flynn is going to fetch us here...Oh, there he is!" a guy wearing a black suit with sunglasses waved at them.

 

 

"Welcome young master and to you young lady."

 

 

he bowed and took their luggages.

 

 

"Hello Mr. Flynn. I'm Jessica. Nice to meet you."

 

 

Jessica said in English. Yul is shocked with her when she suddenly speak in English. He nudged her.

 

 

"You can speak in English."

 

 

"A littre bit."

 

 

Yul laugh at her adorable accent.

 

 

"Yah! Give me some credits! I studied really hard you know. I also bought a learning book for this trip." she show him the book and pout chidishly.

 

 

"Ok. I'm sorry. You did a great job." he placed a kiss on her forehead then she smiled mischievously. "You want to explore around or you want to rest first?"

 

 

"It's my first time here so.... I want to explore the city.!!" then again she became excited. throwing invisible confettis in the air.

 

 

"Alright... Mr. Flynn, tell Umma that we will just stroll around and we will be back before dinner."

 

 

"but Mr. Kwon, your mother said th--"

 

 

"it's ok. I can explain to Umma later we're just going to take a cab."

 

 

He turned to her. " Is it ok with you if we take a cab going home?"

 

 

"Yea." she didn't bother to look at him. She's really amaze with the place. It's a different ambiance from Seoul.

 

 

"Ok young master. Take care."

 

 

Mr. Flynn then leave the two.

 

 

"So... What do you want to do now?"

 

 

"Hmmmmmm." she tap chin with her finger, thinking. "Bring me to the familiar landmarks here and I want Soojung some souvenirs!" she clap her hands in excitement.

 

 

"Aren't you tired yet? It's been a long flight."

 

 

"Ani. I feel like I just woke up."

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

But she said the otherwise, they took a cab going to their destination.But due to exhaustion, he jsut ended up sleeping in the cab. Yul can't help but to giggled at his adorable girlfriend. They are sitting in the backseat with her head on his chest.

 

 

"Sir. We're here."

 

 

He starts to wake her up but she didn't even flinched a little. She's like a log when she's sleeping.

 

 

He decided to carry her out of the cab. He piggyback her instead.

 

 

------------------------------------------------

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

 

I stirred a little searching for a comfortable position. I felt like I was carried during my sleep. Oh. I'm dreaming. I sniff and smelled the familiar manly scent. I smile. I tighten my arms around his neck and snuggled closely to his b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter