Will you marry me?

How to Get Mr. Tan Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mr. Kwon Yul, I got some information from your old school that your always involve in a fight. Is this true??" said the guidance personnel.

 

 

"Yes." He said with a straight face. He might be a trouble maker but he's not a liar.

 

 

"Can you explain to me what really happened?" He clenched his jaw when he remembered what that guy said.

 

 

"Mr. Kwon?"

 

 

"..." His fist is turning into white because of too much control not to get back again to him.

 

 

"I guess, He did something bad to you based on your reaction. I'm not on your side and also not with his. But please, you don't have to punch him. You can talk to him about that matter." The guidance personnel said to him sincerely.

 

 

"I'll call you again later Mr. Kwon, I'll talk to Mr. Ok first. Just wait outside and let you settle things later."

 

 

"Thank you Mr. Bean"

 

 

"I know, your a good person" He smile to him and Yul exited the room.

 

 

He closed the door and heavily signed. Then, he saw Jessica supporting Taecyeon to walk. He stared coldly at them. Taecyeon saw him and shivered. He back away a little, afraid that he might get punched again.

 

 

"Jess. I think we can go to guidance office later." He said like a scared cat.

 

 

"Mr. Bean is now calling you to go inside." Yul said with a cold tone.

 

 

Taecyeon passed to Yul looking to the ground avoiding his icily glare and entered the room. Jessica and Yul are the only ones outside. Silence filled the air, only the noises outside can be heard.

 

 

"Yul" Jessica initiated the conversation. But he just remain silent. Jessica continued.

 

 

"I don't know what really happened between you two but you should apologized to him."

 

 

He look at her with are-you-kidding-me look.

 

 

"You should apologized to him whatever he did to you. He's a nice guy."

 

 

"Nice guy his "

 

 

"YUL! WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS??!!! YOUR NOT LIKE THIS BEFORE!" Jessica snap at him.

 

 

Yul lost it. "I'M ALWAYS LIKE THIS!!! I'M ALWAYS THE BAD GUY IN EVERY STORY!! IT MAKES ME SICK AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!" with his disgusted face. He's about to walk away not to bent his anger towards Jessica when Taecyeon called him.

 

 

"errr. Yu--Yul. Mr. bean wants to talk to us" he said like a pathetic person.

 

 

Yul glared at him and entered the room. Jessica left dumbheaded, lost in her thoughts.

 

 

Am I falling for the right person? What does he really mean on what he said? Ending up the bad guy? That does mean that his not at fault with it? I've known Taecyeon more than him. I don't think Taec will do bad things. Argggg!Kwon Yul your making me nuts.

 

 

After some time. The two came out of the office.

 

 

"I'm sorry" Yul said to Taecyeon and walk out not minding the girl who's been waiting for them.

 

-------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter