Knowing Kwon Yul

How to Get Mr. Tan Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Sooyeon"

 

 

"Yes, Appa."

 

 

"Why did you do that?!"

 

 

"What?" she said innocently. She took a glass of water and drunk the most of it.

 

 

"YOU...you...did 'it' in front of me!" he pointed on her, accusing like she have done a very big crime.

 

 

"Don't be ridiculous, Appa." she almost rolled her eyes on him. "He's my boyfriend and we're in the 20th century now. Don't be too old fashioned. Younger couple than us a----"

 

 

"AHHHHHH! Don’t say it! Don’t say it! That’s why I don’t want you to be in a relationship with that age!”

 

 

“Appa! I’m old enough! Stop being paranoid!”

 

 

“I'm just being protective over my daughter!"

 

 

"Appa..." she smiled sweetly on her father, she walk near him and cling on his father's arm like a little girl. "I know, you don't have to be, your little girl is all grown up now. I know what I have to do Appa."

 

 

"Your still a high school student."

 

 

"Yea. I promise. Yul and I won't do anything stupid, ok? You have my word. Yul and I, we're not like that. Don't you trust us? Especially me, your own daughter?" she said with her puppy eyes.

 

 

"I do and I'm sorry for being over protective. I just can't accept the fact that my daughter have found another man aside from his father." he said dramatically. He's happy that her daughter is matured enough to be in a relationship.

 

 

"Don't worry, Appa. You’re the first man I've ever love. Nothing will change that."

 

 

"Wowowowoo! What's going on here?" Krystal said, shock with the scene in the kitchen.

 

 

"Appa here is jealous with Yul." Jessica said teasingly, Mr. Jung pout.

 

 

"Awww. Me too Eonnie."

 

 

"You’re also jealous with Yul? Eonnie loves you more."

 

 

"Aniyo, I'm jealous that you have Yul Oppa." Krystal immediately runs for her life.

 

 

"JUNNNNG SOOOJUNGGGGG!!!!!!"

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Sun rays hit the sleeping Jessica. It's a beautiful Sunday morning for everyone. A bonding time for Jung family. She finally wakes up, lazily. She fixes herself and walked down to have some breakfast.

 

 

"Good Morning." she said half asleep.

 

 

"Good Morning, Eonnie."

 

 

"Good Morning darling."

 

 

"Morning, Sooyeon."

 

 

"Good Morning, Sica."

 

 

"Eh? Yul?"

 

 

"No. Eonnie, it’s just a talking mannequin."

 

 

She glared at her sister.

 

 

"What brings you here?" She sat beside him and pour some orange juice on her glass.

 

 

"Abonim invited me here."

 

 

"Really?!" she can't hide her happiness.

 

 

He nod in response.

 

 

"Oh by the way..." she came near him and whispered, "Have you tell them about our trip next weekend?"

 

 

"N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter