It's YOU!

How to Get Mr. Tan Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

I told umma on what happened the other day. Instead of asking me if i'm ok she ask me, " is the tan guy handsome? you should at least invited hom for dinner!" Seriously?! But i know deep inside her. She really cares about me and she just want to thank my savior. My Savior! OMO! Just thinking of him make me blush. I want to see him again.

------------------

A week later.

-----------------

Next morning.

 

"Unnie! Do you want me to go with you to school?"

 

"Wae? it's been a week since the incident. Don't worry about me."

 

"What are you saying?! I just want to have a free ride! You're the one paying the bus ride! kekeke!"

 

"Chincha! Jung Soojung! Just go by yourself!"

 

"Tsch! Greedy ahjumma!" *merong*. Then run away.

 

----------------

While walking to my home room class. I notice some students whispering about the new transfer student. I didn't pay attention to them. I just wait for our professor to come to class.

 

*Sign* When will i be able to see him again?

 

Then our professor enter the classroom together with the new student. I didn't pay attention to them. I just look at the window. Still thinking about that someone. Then i heard my classmates saying, "Omo! So handsome!". "i think i just saw my prince". "Girl, can you slap me? am i dreaming?". "I think I'm inlove.". Tsh! pathetic girls. I didn't even dare to look at the person.

 

"Ok. Class. I would like you to meet our new student. He's from Suju high and he just transfer here. Mr. Kwon. Please introduce yourself."

 

"Hi. Kwon Yul. 19. Nice to meet ----!"

 

I lost in my thoughts when I heard THAT familiar voice. Sounds like....... I was shocked and suddenly stand up and...

 

"It's YOU!!!!!" pointing at him.

 

*silence* All of my classmates look at me weirdly. ok. AWKWARD

 

"hmmmmm. Yes, I'm about to say nice to meet YOU. Thank you for reminding me"

 

I feel embarrassed at my sudden action and immediately sit down.

 

"Well. Since Miss President knows you. Why don't you sit beside her, Mr. Kwon."
 

Omo! Omo! Say yes!

 

"yes ma'am."

 

ASSA!!!!!!

 

He's proceeding to his sit beside me. I think my heart is going to explode! Duguen! Duguen! Duguen! Kyaaa! He's looking at me! I think i'm going to melt. I smile at him, he just stare at me. Awwwww. So cold.

 

------------

 

Mrs. Puff continue with her lesson. I keep on glancing on the guy beside me. I just cant focus. Then he turn to me and said,

 

"can you just stop looking at me. It's kinda annoying."

 

"So--sorry" He caught me. I look away and blushing madly.

 

KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

 

"LUNCH BREAK!" I heard my Shikshin friend shout and dashed out of the room dragging his petite girlfriend.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter