Chapter 7 - Jung Min meets Tae Jun

Making Her Mine

 

 

 

Tuesday.

It was a regular workday. Mr. and Mrs. Park were out in the back gardening until they went out and Jung Min had been attracting female customers.

Both young and old. 

I was taking care of a young boy who was trying to find something nice for his girlfriend. Everything was going pretty swell. 

"Here, I think that you should give her some sunflowers. She likes happy type of things right? I think from the way your describing her, she would probably like sunflowers. Do you think so?" I tapped my chin and asked the boy. 

"Daebak noona! Komowo! I think that would be awesome! She'll definetely like it!" The boy grinned and hugged me. 

I was a little shocked before wrapping my hands around the probably fourteen year old boy. After that he gave me the money, thanked me again, and left. Or practically ran out to go find his girlfriend. I chuckled at his sweetness. Come to think of it, I've never had a boyfriend.

I shook it off and went to go find Jung Min. I found him sitting in the front of the shop, slumping his shoulders and sighing, running his fingers through his soft-looking hair with his head in his hands. 

I sat down next to him and playfully nudged his shoulder, "What, were the girls that tiring?" I laughed. 

He looked up and glared at me, "You. Don't. Even. Know." 

I covered my mouth and tried to muffle my laughter which obviously didn't work. He looked at me with sad eyes. Then very quickly he got up and started walking out the door. Whilst laughing, I clutched my stomach and went out after him.

"Mian! Mian, mianhae Jung Min ssi!" I laughed harder. But then, as I looked around, I saw that the sidewalk was crowded with people on this breezy afternoon. "Jummin...?" I pouted seeing that he was no where to be found. I turned around seeing if he was anywhere else.

Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I smiled, "Jung Min?" Then I turned around, "Hey babe, miss- Wait. Who is this Jung Min?!" I saw a bewildered Tae Jun looking at me. I sighed and pulled him back into the shop. I gestured to the seat in the front. He ignored my gesture and asked me with serious eyes, "Are you cheating on me?"

I groaned and furrowed my eyebrows.

"You are?!"

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose, "Tae Jun."

"What?" He asked coldy. 

I turned around and walked to the counter to get a cup of green tea, "Shut up."

"Bwo yah?!" He exclaimed. 

I came back in front of him and took a sip of the green tea, "Where is Min Sun?"

"She's coming, I came early to see you." He mumbled.

I softened but said nothing. In silence we waited for Min Sun to come. She came by the time I finished drinking my green tea. She walked straight to Tae Jun and sat down next to him. "Hey you came..." Tae Jun scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

She pinched his arm and glared at him, "AH! OUCH, OUCH!" He rubbed his arm.

"That was for leaving me behind, you !" Min Sun spat and Tae Jun just pouted.

I chuckled thinking about how cute they are, "How was school?" I went to go throw away my cup.

"Fine."

"I fell asleep."

"Tae Jun! How are you going to pass high school like this!?" 

He got up and pinched my cheeks, "Aww, is my girlfriend worried about me? Aigoo~!"

I swatted his hands away, "Tae Jun, I'm serious!"

"Ara, ara! I'll try my best not to fall asleep anymore... just for you." He added cheesily, smirking. I massaged my temples and suddenly I heard the door open, "Welcome, how may- Jung Min?" There I saw Jung Min in his green apron an ice cream cone with another one in his hand. He smiled meekly and handed me a cone, "I went to go get some ice cream..."

I my ice cream, "Here I was worrying about where you were!" I pouted and walked back to Tae Jun and Min Sun with Jung Min trailing behind me, "Mywanhaay!" He apoligized with a full mouth. 

I saw Min Sun looking at Jung Min in awe and Tae Jun looking at him fiercely. 

Jung Min took no notice to them and touched my shoulder, "Mianhaeyo~  At least I bought you ice cream." He pouted. I looked at him, trying hard not to fall into his aegyo... didn't work. I gave in, "Fine, but only because you bought me some ice cream." I continued to eat it.

Min Sun squeaked, "Unnie.", and Jung Min finally took notice of the two high schoolers sitting on his right. "Oh, annyeong! Who are they Sooyoon?" He eye smiled at them. I rolled my eyes at him, how is he always so happy... and attractive? I shook off the thought, "That's Min Sun, my little sister. And that is Tae Jun, her bestfriend."

Before Jung Min could reply, Tae Jun spoke up, "And I'm Sooyoon's boyfriend."

"Oh are you?" Jung Min looked amused. 

"Yes, I-"

"No, he's not." I said without looking at any of them and continuing to focus on my ice cream. 

Tae Jun glared at me, "Yah, Sooyoon! I am your boyfriend!"

I sighed, "Min Sun want some?"

She nodded and I handed her my cone. Then I turned to Tae Jun and pinched his ear, "I told you, until the day you call me noona, not a chance." Then I let go.

"Oww!" He rubbed his ear. Then he pointed to both me and Min Sun, "Why are you girls always hitting me?! Aish!"

Jung Min tryed to muffle his laughter by closing his mouth. "How old is the pretty young lady?" He made a hand gesture towards Min Sun. "D-de? Me?" Jung Min nodded encouragingly. "I'm sixteen." She nodded with her head down. Aish, why is she acting so naive around Jung Min all of the sudden. Is she... intimidated by him? I chuckled. "And what about you, Sooyoon's boyfriend?" He tryed not to laugh. 
 

"He's seventeen."

"Yah, Sooyoon I can answer myself!"

"Mm." I took my ice crean back from Min Sun.

"Um.. So we'll be going now." Min Sun said all of the sudden. "I'm not going anywhere." Tae Jun scoffed. Min Sun rolled her eyes and pinched his arm again. "Ah! See! You girls are alway hitting me!" 

"Tae Jun." I said boredly. 

"What?" 

"Shut up." I chuckled and then Min Sun dragged him out of the shop, "Bye unnie, bye Jung Min ssi! See you later!" Jung Min waved happily and I nodded, focusing on eating my ice cream again.

"So, you have an interesting boyfriend." He chuckled. I pushed his shoulder, "Shut up, you're just jealous." I cracked a smile.

"Yeah, I am." He looked at me.

I looked at him, taken aback by his answer.

"What?"

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n;

12/27/12

Whoaaa oh m gee. whuutt did jummin just say?! :o 

lol, you'll find out next chapter about what happens next :p XD 

please tell me what you think in the comments <33 :)