60 inches, 5 feet, 152.5 centimeters

956 kilometers, 594 miles, 516 nautical miles

It had been two months since Luhan left. Sehun of course saw the elder boy via Skype but it was nothing compared to seeing him. He fiddled with his puzzle piece as his landed on a picture of the two of them in their silly costumes. He couldn’t help but to laugh as he sat up and started to get ready for school.

A knock on his door made Sehun blink as Sunggyu walked in and plopped on his couch demanding breakfast.

“Go to Minseok hyung’s for that. Not me.” he said.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes as again his door opened and Woohyun came bouncing in the room tackling Sunggyu with kisses. The elder boy tried to pry again the kissing boy.

“Stop it.” Sunggyu squeaked causing Sehun to laugh.

“But I miss Gyugyu.” Woohyun said with a pout before kissing the elder boy on the lips.

The two on the couch didn’t even hear Sehun fake gag much less leave for his ten clock class. He of course had a normal day until he came back home. His land lady stopped him causing the young boy to worry.

“Someone is moving in next to you.” She said with a small smile. “He’s a nice boy but he wouldn’t tell me where he’s from. I wanted to make sure that he was welcomed.” She said trailing off in her thoughts. Sehun could only nod as she looked at the boy. “Could you help him?”

“Of course I will.”

“Good boy.” She patted his cheek and wobbled to her room.

Sehun blinked and walked to his house seeing boxes in the hallway. He blinked at his neighbour's door and sighed before moving into his own house going into his house. He ran to his desk and looked at his computer wanting to find a message from Luhan but there was nothing. Sehun whined and put his head on his desk staring at the wall and playing with his necklace again, closing his eyes.

Sehun woke up to the sound of something banging on his wall. He rubbed his eyes and looked at the time. It was two in the morning. How he managed to sleep for a long time, he didn’t know.

Ignoring the banging, Sehun trudged to his bed and laid down in the comfort of his sheets.

~*~

The day was like any other only Sehun had a feeling that something was going to change. He took a shower and got ready for school, not wanting Sunggyu or Woohyun to come running through his door telling the younger that they were hungry.

His eyes widen as he looked at the time. He got dressed quickly and sprinted outside of his house before he knocked into someone. He sighed and stood up, offering his hand the other.

“I’m so sorry.” He said with a bow before something caught his eye.

Sehun’s eyes widen as he looked at the person’s face before a large smile broke out on his.

“Hi neighbour.” He whispered.

“Hi neighbour. Say I’m looking for someone.” He said with a smile. “I wanted to know if you know him. He lives in these apartments but I can’t seem to find him. He looks like you.”

Sehun nodded before reaching out to touch the elder’s face before kissing his lips gently. Luhan broke out into a grin as Minseok and Jongdae stepped out of Luhan’s apartment.

“How? Why?” Sehun asked when Luhan pulled him inside.

“I was here a few weeks ago looking at schools. I told Minseok and Jongdae not to tell you.” At this statement, Sehun slapped the two other boys causing them to whine. Luhan giggled. “I’m staying here, Sehunnie and this time I’m not leaving.”

Smiling, Sehun pulled Luhan onto his lap and kissed the boy again causing gagging noises from Jongdae before a whine and a thud. The internet couple pulled back and looked at the two on the floor in a passionate lip lock before Sehun kissed Luhan again singing against his lips.

“Do you hear that love,
they're playing our song
Do you think we're ready,
oh I'm really feeling it
Do you hear that love,
Do you hear that love”

~~~~~

And it's done. :D

I actually had a lot of fun writing this. It was different than writing all angst. Harder but different.

I really liked it. ^^

I now need inspiration to write another story. It'll come soon or later~

Thanks for reading ^^

~Miki