The Help

He's Beautiful

 

Angel_s Dorm.

 

                It’s almost night, they just got back from their dance studio and it’s their vocal check today so everyone was nervous. Everyone praised Seohyun’s vocal range and also compliment the trios. Seohyun and Suzy went to their room while Minzy went to the bathroom first, to clean all the makeups for today. Jiyoung came and grab her toothbrush. “Minji ah, tomorrow is our photoshoot right?” She asks while putting the paste at her toothbrush and starts brushing her teeth. Minzy nods while gently clearing her face. “I’m so tired…” Jiyoung complaints…again. Minzy grins and finishes off her face with a single splash, some splashes on Jiyoung’s shirt. “Yaa!” she yelled. Minzy apologizes and headed to her room.

Minzy doesn’t have roommates because Jiyoung possessed the most stuff in the house. Minzy and Jiyoung supposed to stay in the same room, luckily there were extra room. Her room was big enough to fit another member. She sat down at her bed, wiping off the wetness at her face. She stares at the empty space in front. “Please don’t be in the same room with me…” She said, quietly. She crashes her body down to the bed and look at at the ceiling. She was tired but then she stood back up and takes a photo at her drawer. She still keeps the photo, that was the last photo of her and him got taken.

 

----------

 

-FLASHBACK-

Minzy walks by the edge of her school alone, stress with all things in her life. Like training nonstop after school, home works to be done and get scold for coming school late, uncompleted home works and sleeps during class. She had enough of everything but she couldn’t tell anyone about it. Not to his mom, and especially not to his dad, it was his idea for her to audition and debut as a girl group, one day. She sat down by a bench near a big tree. She put up her knees and starts hugging it. She cries with her tears drooling down to her exposed legs since she was wearing a school uniform with skirt.”Minji ssi?” Minzy sobs and looked up to find where the familiar voice leads does. The person pokes her shoulder from behind; she put down her knee and turns her head to look.

“Taemin oppa… I thought you went home already?” she asks with her red nose. Taemin teases her by pinching her nose hard making it redder than before. She rubs her nose, feeling the sweet pain. “What’s wrong, why are you crying? Did somebody hurt my Minji!” He said proudly, just to make her smile again. Minzy stomach twirls when Taemin said she was his. They’re not a couple but Taemin seems to act like one. Taemin is the only friend she has. The others were jealous of her getting casted in an agency and will debut as an artist soon. So they all mocked her of being a trainee and Taemin would be the only one who’s on her side. Even though Taemin is just one year older than her, she felt like Taemin had always been there by her side, in her class, and most special is in her heart. Taemin was the best friend she could ever have. “So Minji ah, want to get some ice cream? I’m craving for one!” but Minzy didn’t respond back, she look at him, with tears starts forming.

“Oppa, you’ll still be friend with me, no matter how far I’ll go, right?” She stammered a bit due to her sobbing. “What do you mean how far? Are you running away!” Taemin held her hands, not wanting to let go. “Aniyo, appa will stops sending me to school now since I’ll be home tutored because I said I was too stress with schools and training.” She said. Taemin sighs in relieved; he thought MInzy would go away from her home too. “So that’s mean I can see you at your house? Home tutored, right?” Minzy was devastated to tell him that she’ll be moving out of town too. She realized that Taemin do know she’s mentally abused at school but she was disappointed he couldn’t understand that quite clear. She doesn’t want to worry him more. She slightly nods to his answer. “I think your dad did a great idea, you should be home tutored rather than getting bullied at school. I’m sorry for not always be there for you.”

Minzy shook while smiling. She thanked Taemin for helping her through all pain. She still can’t tell him about moving away soon. And she probably will lose contact with him forever. “Oppa, I got to go home. There’s something really important I need to do.” She said while standing up, fixing her skirt. “Ok, see you tomorrow…” Taemin pats her shoulder and walks away from her but he’ll turn to look at her from every step he takes to walk home.

Next day.

Minzy received a letter from Taemin, he wanted to meet her at the usual place. That is yesterday location. She didn’t tell him that today was her last day of school and she’s moving out right after school session is over.

Taemin waited at the bench, he leans by the tree. He put both of his hands inside his pockets while chewing his bubble gum. He look at his watch, Minzy is 20 minutes late already. He knows she’s always punctual in time. Then came his senior that is very familiar to him. “Seungri sunbae?” He squeezes his eyes to get a better look of his senior, as he runs. “Taemin ah…” he pants as he gets near Taemin. Taemin pulled him to sit onto the bench. “Sunbaenim, what’s wrong?” he asks the elder one. Seungri look at him,feeling sad. “It’s about Minji, she asks me to come and tell you that, she is moving today and hope to you soon…” Taemin stood up and froze. He couldn’t believe it. He look at his watch, thinking there’s still a chance of him stopping him but Seungri pulled his wrist. “Don’t… her house is empty already. She’s gone Taemin ah….gone…”

-END-

 

“Minji ah…” she got back from her trance after Jiyoung woke her up from her daydream. “Jiyoung, what do you want? We should get some sleep already. Tomorrow is going to be a long day.” She said while pulling her bed sheet to covers her shivering body. “Can I sleep with you, just for tonight?” she hugs Minzy shoulder. Minzy took note of her cuteness; she pats the fake maknae’s head and agreed so. Minzy move to side a bit to give Jiyoung a space to lay down. Since both of them got quite petite body. They sleep in comfort.

 

----------

                Taein agrees to yesterday contract. Ryeowook gladly do his kidnap mission on her. Taein didn’t get to say goodbye to Taemin since he’s not around that time. She asks her mother to send her regards. Jongin hug his sister hug before get in Ryeowook’s car. “Annyeong guys!” she sticks her head out of the window and wave at her family members. She sends her message to her father already but not to Taemin because she realized Taemin didn’t bring his phone when he’s out.

 

A-Star building.

 

                “Welcome to A-Star entertainment…” Ryeowook said as they both arrive. Taein was impressing about everything around. “Ah, I forgot to tell you that our female staff can’t take you to their house because of some problems. So that’s mean you’ll be staying with me…” He said as if she was teasing her. Taein widen her eyes, looking at him. She slowly gets out from his car. “Great, living with you for 2 months.” She provokes. “You’re lucky it’s just 2 months…” he added in before pulling her inside the building. Taein squeezed herself feeling girly about Ryeowook. She bows at every staff that she met until Ryeowook asks her stop as she bows to the cleaners. “Relax, will you?” he grab her hands, and it sends shivers throughout her body.

They went inside the elevators, they both still held hands with each other. Taein couldn’t help but blushed. Her face was pure red, he realizes it but pretend like he didn’t because that’s the only way for girls to obey him. “We’re here…” he pulls her out. Taein hid her face down at her scarf so he barely sees her face. “Ryewook ssi…” they both lifted their head up when they say Heechul approaches. Ryeowook quickly let go of her hands, she froze in confuse. “Manager Kim, so early to be here?” Heechul grins, he then stare at Taein,  she clasped her lips together, feeling scared. “Lee Taein ssi?” he asks. Taein weakly nods. He pats her head making Ryeowook slightly uncomfortable by his action. “Taein ssi, meet your group manager, Kim Heechul.” She gasps and introduce herself in a proper way.

“It’s really is nice to meet you…” Heechul glances at Ryeowook, giving him the sign with his eyes. “Oh yes, Taein ssi, without wasting any time. Let’s go and meet your co-partners.” He pulls her to the studio while she bows at Heechul. The proud manager smiles and nods at his secret weapon.

“Guys, meet Angel_s new member, Taein…” the dancers all stood up and greet themselves to her. She happily responds. “Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Taein imnida. I hope everybody can take good care of me…” She pouts cutely. The dancers ‘awwed’ her, feeling the cuteness in her. All of them get near and patting her head. “Taein, just 2 months alone…” Ryeowook whispers. She nods and put two thumbs up.

--------

 

 

2 months later…

 

                Taemin couldn’t get enough sleep with Jongin snoring louder than he thought. He opens his laptop and checks his email. Wonder if Taein could reply his 76 unread emails to her. Even though it’s just 2 months, he felt like he hasn’t talk to her for 2 years straight. “Pabo Lee Taein…” he murmured. He rubs his head, feeling his sudden migraine is spreading.

He decided to search for Idol news. As he was searching, an interesting stories pops out at his search engine when he was typing ‘Angel_s’ “Angel_s new member, Lee Taein practice photo leaked” he said quietly. He puts his hand at his stomach and laugh softly, not to wake up the maknae. After having fun teasing Taein’s condition. He decided to look for Angel_s full profiles but then his phone rang.

 

--------

“Yobseyo, Taemin ah?”

“Lee Taein, is that you? What’s wrong with you?”

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!”

“Yaa Taein ah! Calm down, what happen?”

“Taemin ah, I… I….”

“You what?”

“I GOT INTO AN ACCIDENT AND MY NOSE IS BROKEN!!”

“. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .”

“Yobseyo, Taemin are you there…”

“Where are you?”

“Umm the hospital, why?”

“I’m coming, bye…-line cut-“

“Yaa, yaa!! Lee Taemin!! Oh shoot my nose!”

----------

Taemin change his cloth and put into a proper jacket. He leaves a message at Jongin phone screen. It’ll pop out later when Jongin wakes up. He sneaks out from the house without his parents noticing, he knows Taein doesn’t want their parents to know about her condition. He stops a taxi by standing on the roads, most cars honk him. A taxi stops and he hops in, rushingly. “Ahjussi, the hospital now!!” the driver drove fast for his request. When he arrived, he gave Taein another call to know which floor she’s at. She gave him the complete direction to where she is now.

Taein was on the third floor, room 3-5. Taemin sighs as he sees the door. He knocks softly before going in. He sees Ryeowook sitting next to her, resting his chin at his fist. Taein was on the bed, with her nose got wrapped. She gasps looking at Taemin. “Taemin ah, help me…” she cries.

Taemin take a step back, feeling scared and hurt. He was hurting too.

 

____________________________________

I know, still short. I'm sorry.
More encouraging comments,
I'll do faster updates, LOLOL
/HITTING MYSELF/
So, see you guys in the next chapters~

New Readers:- SUBSCRIBE PLEASE ^_^