Learning Acceptance

He's Beautiful

 

A-star building.

 

                Angel_s members arrived after their late night practices. They all looked worn out and super tired. They waited at their manager, Heechul’s office after he calls out of nowhere asking them to meet up. Saying it’s a big news for them. Angel_s leader, Seohyun lean to the nearest edge reading his favorite horror novels while Suzy, the youngest skims through a magazine. Both same age Minzy and Jiyoung plays with their IPhone but Jiyoung was actually playing. Minzy keep updating on news.  She suddenly pulls Jiyoung’s shoulder to show her something but she was too focusing on her phone. She calls out for Suzy, she responds.

“Sueji ah, the rumor about our new member is everywhere now but still Heechul oppa want to keep it a secret…” She lend Suzy her phone, she nods in agreement. Seohyun closes her book and stare at Minzy. “That’s why we needed to act like we know nothing about the news…” The leader added in order to clean the messes Minzy be create. Jiyoung stuff some cookies to , she lends it to the members but they all refuse it. “Unnie, why can’t we just confront Heechul oppa saying that we already know?” She said while still munching her snacks. “It’ll hurt him…” she adds while continuing back on reading. They all ‘ewwed’.  Seohyun giggled.

Heechul comes in a blink of eyes. The girls stop their action. Heechul asks them to circle around him, they follow his order politely but they actually steal glances from each other. They sat down as Heechul pass them a resume, each got one. They all read in confuse.

“Oppa, a resume… What the…” Minzy asks. “Girls, meet your new member!” They hung their mouth open; they look at each other blinking their eyes. But Seohyun kept calm not to be judge by her leader-look. Minzy stood up and shove the paper at Heechul’s face while the other two supports from behind.

“You said it’s just a rumor!” She yelled. Heechul put the resume at his desk and calming confront her, not to let his temperature explode. “Since when I said so… netizens and news said so…” He near his desk, skimming some files. Seohyun continues to read the whole resume, she nods professionally while the others still act like babies. She shook alone.

“She’s one year older than you guys…” the girls turn their heads as Seohyun starts saying it out loud. “…she’s good at dancing…” she continues. “My position, I’m doomed!” Minzy start to cries. “And she’s beautiful…”she added more “Ahh, Minji ah I’m with you!” Suzy cries behind Minzy and left Jiyoung worries about the new member other specialties. “Oh, she’s cute and looks much younger than you…” she points at Jiyoung. Jiyoung points herself. “M-my fake maknae title?!?! ANDWAE!” she ran behind Suzy and the 94’ trio cries all together. Seohyun yawns and felt satisfied. Heechul smacks Seohyun’s shoulder and went to the trios. He calms them down.

“Girls, it’s not like all of your titles will be taken by this new member. Aish, this girls…” Heechul shooks while answering his phone calls. The trios snap out from their trance and bow in front of Seohyun, the leader crossed her legs. She knows actually what they’re trying to do, begging. “Not going to work… I’m agreeing to this and you girls should learn ACCEPTANCE!” She stood up and the trios groan. They keep asking for each other immature opinions. Seohyun pokes Heechul’s shoulder and nods. Heechul smiles, and pats her head. The trios folded their hand and pout angrily but the manager and the leader ignores it. “Later on, you’ll suit in with her…” Heechul finishes the day before he let the girls continue practice for their upcoming comeback with the new member.

“Wait, I haven’t read the resume yet!” Suzy ran next to Seohyun, she passes the maknae the resume. She reads the name and was quite surprised. “Lee Taein, the Lee Taein?” she whispers, not to let the strict leader hear. Seohyun gathered them to line up and pushes them out from the office. When they were in the elevator Suzy suddenly curved a smile on her face. Jiyoung shrug her shoulder to Minzy asking what’s wrong with Suzy, they both shooks and look at Seohyun who’s busy continuing her book.

Seohyun 100% agreeing. Suzy looks like she’s into the new girl but not the duo. “We living hell…” They both blurted out. Seohyun chuckles and push them out of the elevators, heading to their dance studio.

 

----------

 

Lee’s Residence.

 

                The Lee family had their quite awkward dinner. The twins Taemin and Taein keep ignoring each other ever since the fight that Taein cost make them continuing it until now. Jongin, the youngest between the siblings eats quietly not to interrupts the boiling twins. Their mother ignores, thinking that they always fought with each other but never this long. Jongin taps the table to break the twins’ trance.

“So, can you help me with my home works…”. Jongin asks carefully, not to upset them. Taein stood up and shook. Taemin sighs and nods. After they finish their dinner, they all went upstairs to their rooms. Taemin and Jongin sleep in one room while Taein has her room all to herself. Taemin and Jongin sit facing each other, they open their books while they can clearly see Taein checking out herself, Jongin chuckles but Taemin shook annoyingly. “Which page?” he asks his little brother. “17…” Taemin skims through the textbooks, tries to remember last year learning. Then…

“AHHHHH~!!!!” Taein’s screamed on top of her lungs for all sudden. Taemin accidently scratch his essay paper. He bit his lips in anger. He stomps the desk and approach Taein’s room with his half torn essay with. “Yaa Lee Taein, look what you’ve… What’s wrong with you?” Taemin stops when Taein start smile like an insane person and tears of joy is forming at her similar eyes to him. “Taemin ah, I did it. I’m the chosen one!” Taein ran and hug Taemin. He pushes her which make her fall backwards. “The what? Stop making jokes, you make me torn my essay apart, you bi…” Their mother came, crushing into the room. She pulled Taein up. She pulls her mother to look at her laptop screen.

“Omma, I’m an Angel_s member, the official Angel_s!” Their mother hugs her tight while Taemin still can’t understand what’s going on. He near the screen and reads what state. “Angel_s? What the hell is Angel_s?” He asks them, Taein look at him in confuse. “Noona, you got to be an Angel_s member? Hyung, Angel_s is one of the hottest group!” Jongin ran in, pushing his brother to the side, reading the message. This leave Taemin dumbfounded. He never ever heard of a group called Angel_s. “Group, a girl group?” he asks one last time to confirm “YES!” The three shouts back at him. Jongin and their mom congratulates the happy Taein but she was disappointed Taemin went back to his room. Continuing his home works.

Taein knocks on the door with a light smile. “Can I come in?” she asks, Taemin smirks and nods. She sits in front of him, facing his serious face. “You’re not going to say anything?” she pouts. “Oh yeah, it’s a waste of time…” He stood up, closing his books and put it back at his bag. Taein widened her eyes, she frowns. “Ergh, it’s a waste of time talking to you actually…” She said, hitting his shoulder while going back to her room with someone who really cared about her. She thought.

 

“Waste-of-time” Taemin murmured the words out as she headed back to her room. He shook heavily, thinking she’s making the worst decision if she didn’t reject the offer.

 

______________________________

Annyeong, so sorry for the late
update. I didn't mean to. So
this is a short introduction...
More drama, humour, adventures
and romance coming up soon
I guess? 

SUBSCRIBE OK? (FOR MY VERY FIRST FANFIC!)