"Do you want it on the school floor?"

I want you. And I want you good.

Key's P.O.V.

Oh crap! Oh crap! Oh crap! My life was nearly over now. I could feel the pounding my heart gave me that it wouldn't be long until death would overcome me. And with those scary looking guys chasing me, it wouldn't be pleasant.

Making a sharp left and then a right, I hurried into the men's restroom, hiding in the furthest stall in the furthest corner. I was trapped with no way out. I dropped my bag earlier that carried my cellular device so there was no way for me to call for help, and I sure as hell was not about to scream.

I sat there on the dirty ground, taking cautious breaths, peeking out every so often to make sure they didn't come in.

Then it happened; the door creaked open so slowly that it made my skin crawl. I retracted my head, stopping my breaths, and tried to bury myself within the wall. I wanted to die! What I said wasn't so bad! Why did they have to take it so seriously!?

 ---------------------------------------------

"Yah! Minho!" I shouted at the taller male, hitting him over the head with my notebook. He turned away from Taemin while rubbing his head to look at me.

"Aish! Ye, Kibum hyung?" He asked. The frown on his face disappeared as he soon smiled.

I rolled my eyes. "Don't use that tone to voice with me, young sir." He nodded his head, "What would you like Kibum hyung?" he said in a more proper tone, as if possible. The boy was a gentleman all around. I nodded.

"We have to talk about Taeminnie's schedule,” I poked him in the chest repeatedly, “I can't have him coming to school passing out. He has grades and dance he has to keep up!" Minho nodded. Little Taemin was standing there with a smile; he was such a child.

"So you're telling me i shouldn't text him long?"

 "No, no. You can text, but not in the crazy hours of the morning!"

"I understand Kibum hyung," he declared wrapping his arm around Taemin.

"Thank you Kibum umma," the youngest boy laughed and I couldn't help but chuckle.

“Okay, well I’ll leave you two love birds alone. Call me later Minnie,” I called out as I began to walk away leaving the two alone. Soft goodbyes were heard, but I could no longer hear them as the distance grew between us.

I hastily rounded the corner. I need to get home and avoid any more confrontations with Jonghyun. My eyes were glued to the ground. I hoisted my bag up onto my shoulder. Silly my then bumped into a soft (hard) wall of bodies. “Ouch!” I murmured, rubbing my sides as I lay on the ground.

“Well, well, well. Look who it is here: Jjong’s little play toy, Kibum,” one of the boys sneered. I noticed him as “Thunder”, one of the ‘scariest’ boys in the school. No doubt he would be ‘friends’ with Jonghyun.

I glared up at the boy, a low growl coming from the back of my throat. “Damn you. I’m certainly am not a play toy, nor am I owned by that bastard,” I spat out, jumping to my feet. I looked the boy straight into the eyes. Curse him for having gorgeous looks.

“Feisty one Jjong has on his hands. Though he could have done better,” he mused, looking me over.

“Better?” I scoffed. “He couldn’t do better than me even if he tried,” I exclaimed. I placed my hands on my hips and shook my head. The boys burst out into a misfit of laughter.

“You’re a cocky one,” Thunder acknowledged and I rolled my eyes at him. “You’re right, but I should say the same to you, Thunder. Yes, I’ve heard all about you. How you bully others, girls senselessly with no true feelings, plagiarize. Yes, I’ve also heard how you envy Jonghyun because he’s better at you in nearly everything, football especially.

You try to ruin him, but you always fail. Sadly he’s too much of an idiot and he’s still your friend even though he deserved someone better that you. Even I can see that. You’re just an who believes the world has to revolve around him and no one else. You’re spoiled and selfish. Uh, I would kill myself if I were you.”

Thunder, I could tell, was royally pissed off at me. Good, he deserved it. “ you!” he screamed at me. I chuckled.

“Sure, but do you really want to do that on the floor at school?” I retorted.

“You !” His fist came swinging at me. Luckily I moved fast enough that he only hit me shoulder. I hissed as his fist made contact with my body; it hurt.

“You little ! You’re going to get it now! Get him!”

---------------------------------------------

The door creaked open slowly at first, but then it swung open – I could hear it. My hands quickly flew over to cover my mouth to conceal the soft whimpers the left my being. I could not afford to get beat up; I had already tripped and bruised on the way to this not-so-safe safe haven.

My eyes peered out from under the wall dividers, searching for any pair of feet.

I nearly jumped out of my skin when I saw where they were: directly in front of me as though their body was leaned against the wall. Oh , oh . My cover is blown! I need to get out of here! I searched frantically, but there was no way out. AISH!

“I never thought you were on to hide,” said the person as the door flew open, “Kibum.”

---------------------------------------------

Omgosh so hey guys! I finally have a chapter up. 

I don't think I'm grounded anymore since today is Tuesday ....

So, while I had the opportunity, I've decided to type this up.

Sorry if it's short and crappy; it seemed awesome taking up 8 page in my notebook (no back) e_e

But yeah, just who is this mysterious person who walked in on Kibummie? Is it Thunder? Jonghyun?

We don't know! 

Like seriously ... I don't know.... I didn't plan that far ... #fail

Please comment, review, subscribe. You guys make me happy when you do ! I NEED THE ENCOURAGEMENT!!

HWAITING!!! <3