Jealous Much?

A Dare Gone Wrong
  A week went by and Zelo and Yong-Guk were not talking. Zelo tried to get Yong-Guk alone but the other completely ignored him.
    "Zelo, are you okay?" Dae-Hyun asked, the other's head under a pillow.
  Zelo looked up at Dae and sobbed, "I miss Yong-Guk." Dae-Hyun gave Zelo a sad smile and held his cheeks.
    "It's okay Zelo. I'm sure, deep down, Yong-Guk misses you too."
  Zelo, face awfully red, explained, "If I hadn't sat on top of him, he wouldn't  have kissed me and we would still be sharing the same room."
    "But Zelo, the kiss wasn't your fault."
    "Yes it is...I've always liked Yong, so whenever I get the chance...I always try to gain his full attention."
    "Wah, seriously?" Zelo nodded, hiding his face in the pillow again. "Maybe...if you go out with someone, Yong won't think you like him and you two can be friends again."
  Zelo sat up and smiled, saying, "You're right Dae," giving the other a hug.
  Dae-Hyun patted the other's back and replied, "Yeah...I hope so."
  From then on, Zelo went searching. He went searching for someone who'd love him and would take care of him and help him forget Yong-Guk.
    "Umph...I'm sorry. I wasn't...watching where I was...going," Zelo apologized, slowing down when he looked up at the other man.
    "Huh, it's okay," The other reassured. He tapped Zelo's nose and chuckled. "Why are you turning so red?"
  Zelo's eyes went wide and he apologized, "Sorry, you're just really...really...really...attractive."
  The guy smiled and introduced, "The name's Ji Hoon."
    "Zelo...My name is Zelo."
    "I like that name."
 

  Yong-Guk walked around the house, depressed. He missed being annoyed by Zelo. He missed waking up to the other's cute, smiling face.
    "If you miss him so much, why don't you just tell him that you want to be friends again?" Youngjae questioned.
  Yong-Guk looked at the other with surprise before saying, "I can't...I actually...I actually enjoyed that kiss."
    "So what. There's nothing wrong
with that."
    "But-"
    "No buts. Isn't it pretty obvious that Zelo likes you?"
  Yong-Guk scratched his head and replied, "Yeah."
    "So then show him that you like him back. Then you and Zelo can be together."
  Yong-Guk huffed and exclaimed, "I guess you're right. I have been acting a bit stupid about this whole thing...I mean, Zelo and I have always had this attraction for each other, but I feel this pain in my chest when he's not around and I don't know what to do."
    "So what are you going to do when he comes home?" Youngjae asked, hyping Yong up.
  Yong-Guk huffed and answered, "I guess I could try to talk it out with him."
    "Guys, meet my boyfriend." Yong-Guk and Youngjae looked to the front door to see a tall guy standing next to Zelo. 
    "Hey, my name's Ji Hoon Kim, nice to meet you," Ji Hoon greeted. Yong grit his teeth and stormed into his room.
  Yong-Guk slammed the door and plopped down on the bed.
    "I can't believe this," Yong-Guk mumbled.
    "Yong...what's wrong," Himchan asked.
    "Zelo has a boyfriend now."
    "Um...Yong...are you jealous?"
    "No way...Okay maybe a little...Ugh, I'm not sure how I feel," Yong-Guk shouted, looking at Himchan.
  Himchan smiled and said, "Yeah...I was going to tell you but you didn't turn your head so," stretching the ending.
  Yong-Guk got up and left the room. He had literally just seen Himchan and Daehyun in the middle of .
 
  Zelo pouted and mumbled, "I don't understand why he has to be so mad?"
  Ji Hoon kissed Zelo and explained, "He's jealous."
    "No way."
    "Yes way. He's mad because you're with me now." Ji Hoon wrapped his arm around Zelo's neck and started kissing him. Zelo began to blush and moved closer to deepen the kiss, pushing Ji Hoon to lie down on the couch. Ji Hoon flipped them over, causing the kiss to be a little sloppy.
  Yong-Guk stood there, watching the two kiss. Zelo, when he parted from Ji Hoon, turned even more red.
    "Y-Yong-Guk."
    "Get off of him," Yong-Guk ordered.
  Ji Hoon smirked and replied, "Nah, I think Zelo likes how I'm holding him, don't you Z." Ji Hoon grabbed Zelo's pale thigh and pushed forward. Zelo moaned and hid his face with his hands."Isn't this the way you refuse to hold him?"
  Yong-Guk went to say something but, nothing came out. He glared and walked away.
Zelo hid his blushing face and smiled.
    "He really is jealous."