Kissing The Maknae

A Dare Gone Wrong
  Yong-Guk turned his whole body towards the blonde lying in bed with him. Last night, the hyung was dared to kiss his maknae; someone he worked with and protected no matter what.
    "Pabo," The blonde now whispered. "Stare at your girlfriend, not me."
  Yong-Guk smiled and rustled Zelo's hair.
    "I don't have a girlfriend."
  Zelo smiled and got out of bed, teasing, "That's because you scare them away with your deep voice."
  Getting out of bed as well, Yong replied, "Oh haha, very funny."
  As the two exited the bedroom, Yong-Guk lift Zelo and threw him over his shoulder.
  The other members watched as the hyung tossed Zelo onto the couch and climbed atop him.
  Yong-Guk tickled Zelo, making the other protest with laughter.
    "Well good morning love birds," Jongup greeted. Yong-Guk, realizing he was drawing attention, stopped tickling Zelo and removed himself from atop the other.
    "Well," Youngjae said.
    "Well what?" Yong replied.
    "Kiss him."
    "Ew, no. Who would want a kiss from Yong-Guk," Zelo responded.
  Yong-Guk huffed and sarcastically commented, "Well I don't feel one bit insulted."
  Zelo stood and kissed Yong-Guk on the cheek and corrected, "No one would want to kiss Yong because he only likes me." As Zelo walked out of the living room, Jongup, Himchan, and Dae-Hyun all stared at Yong-Guk in awe.
    "Did he just-"
    "Yeah, he kissed me. That counts right?" Yong-Guk interrupted.
  Jongup chuckled and responded, "Your lips didn't touch and he kissed you, you didn't kiss him." Yong-Guk pulled his hair and growled in anger.
 

  At dance rehearsal, things began to get worse for Yong.
    "Let's take it from the top boys," Yong-Guk shouted. The group of six started all over again, making sure not to have one screwup.
  When they were finally done, Yong-Guk laid on the floor, in exhaustion, looking up at the ceiling. Eyes closed, Yong could see something was blocking the light from beaming on his eyes.
    "Yong, get up," Zelo ordered. Yong-Guk opened his eyes and there sat Zelo, on his lap, smiling.
  The hyung could see from the corner of his eye, the other members standing there in awe.
  Taking a deep breathe, Yong-Guk sat up and pulled Zelo close. When Zelo felt Yong's lips on his, he felt amazed. He closed is eyes and let his hyung take the lead.
  Yong, surprisingly, was enjoying this kiss. He stuck his tongue in the other's mouth and held the other's waist, Zelo holding his cheeks.
  Jongup, Himchan, Dae-Hyun, and Youngjae all began jumping in joy, trying to hide it from the two that were kissing.
  Yong-Guk pulled away and just stared at Zelo.
    "Yong?" Zelo whispered. Yong-Guk suddenly pushed Zelo away and left the dance studio. Zelo looked at the others and asked, "What did I do?"