Ruined Friendship

A Dare Gone Wrong
Yong began pacing back and forth, not able to understand what just happened.
    "Why'd you run away dude?" Yong looked over to the doorway to see Himchan and Youngjae.
    "You think I want to sit there and stare at his puppy eyes?" Yong asked.
  Youngjae walked over to Yong and pat him on the shoulder, pointing out, "Well you won the bet, so here's your money." Young gave Yong the money and grinned at Himchan.
    "Seems like Zelo is coming down the hall." Yong-Guk growled and walked into his room.
    "W-Where's Yong?" Zelo questioned. Himchan and Youngjae pointed to Zelo's bedroom and the other nodded.
    "Yong-Guk, are you alright?" Zelo said, entering the bedroom.
    "I'm fine," Yong replied.
    "...About that kiss-"
    "Don't worry about it. I was feeling a bit . I haven't had any action in a while so..."
    "But-"
    "But nothing. It was a mistake." Zelo nodded and left the room. He stood on the other side and slid down the door.
    "It felt like so much more," the maknae whispered to himself.
 

  Yong finally, after thirty minutes, stepped out of the room and into the kitchen.
    "You came just in time, dinner's almost ready," Dae-Hyun exclaimed.
    "Great," Yong mumbled. When the group all sat at the dining table, everyone was silent.
    "So...Zelo...how's your tutor?" Himchan questioned, breaking the silence.
  Zelo sighed and answered, "My tutor is fine, but I wish I could physically go back to school and make friends."
    "Me too," Jongup added. Now the room became silent again.
  Not able to take it anymore, Yong-Guk stood and said, "I'm going to take a walk." The group watched as their hyung left the house and Zelo huffed.
   
    "Hey, Yong, where are you going?" Himchan shouted, running after the other.
  Yong-Guk looked at the other and answered, "I'm just taking a walk."
    "Are you running away from Zelo?"
  Yong-Guk looked down and mumbled, "No."
    "Why are you acting like little kid? If it's bothering you so much, why don't you talk to Z about it?"
    "I...After that kiss, I can't really face him anymore."
 
    "What do you mean we're switching rooms?!" Dae-Hyun asked. The group was holding a meeting in the living room; they were discussing a few changes that'd be made.
  Youngjae explained, "Yong-Guk and Zelo aren't feeling too comfortable sharing the same room so Yong-Guk and Himchan will share a room and you and Zelo can share a room."
    "But-"
    "It'll be over soon," Himchan whispered to the other, holding Dae-Hyun's cheek.
  Dae-Hyun gave Himchan a sad smile and simply said, "Okay."
  Zelo just stood there in surprise. He wanted to know why Yong-Guk didn't want to be in the same room with him anymore, but was to afraid to ask.
  Dae-Hyun took Zelo's hand and exclaimed, "Let's go to my room to get my stuff."
  When the two left, Yong asked, "W-When did you and Dae-Hyun..."
  Himchan smirked and answered, "Probably a few months ago."
    "Wow."
    "Well, enough of that, let's just go to work. We have allot to do today."
  Yong-Guk nodded and said, "Let me go get my coat." The hyung walked to his bedroom and stood in the doorway. In front of him stood Zelo.
  Zelo watched Yong-Guk look away and walk to the closet. Zelo now grabbed the other's arm.
    "What?" Yong-Guk said with anger.
  Zelo stuttered, "W-Why are you...a-avoiding me?"
    "Didn't you hear, I don't feel comfortable with us so close anymore."
  Yong-Guk was about to leave when Zelo asked, "Was it because we kissed?"
  Yong-Guk stopped in the doorway and said with frustration, "Yes Zelo."
    "I...If you like me because of that kiss it's fine because I like you too and-"
    "It was only for a bet Zelo," Yong-Guk interrupted. He hated this, he had to tell Zelo the heartbreaking truth.
  Zelo looked at Yong with confusion and chuckled, "What?"
  Yong-Guk turned to Zelo and explained, "I only kissed you because the rest of the group dared me to. They said if I kissed you, they'd give me five thousand won...I didn't think you'd actually start-*smack*"
    "You...You bastard. Why would you do something like that?! Is money more important than my feelings?" Zelo shouted, tears falling from his eyes.
  Yong-Guk, looking down, muttered, "Sorry." Zelo just grit his teeth and exited the room. Yong-Guk punched the wall and rest his forehead against it. "."