Accidents happen right?

I love you big brother

A/N: This chapter is more towards OnKey, then JongTae. Well hope you guys like this chapted ^^ I did mention there are slight mentions of JongKey and OnTae too O: Well they may just pop up in the future XD

"Yo! Get over here!"

The three turned their head to look...

Taemin smiled and clinged onto the person.

"O-NEW!" Taemin said cutely as he hugged the person, Onew.

Onew had smaller eyes than the rest, he had a cute face. His hair was black and neatly combed back. He smiled at Taemin and hugged back.

"Hey Taetae," he spoke with a generous smile at the teen boy.

Taemin let go of Onew and went beside Jonghyun. He smiled at Onew, Onew smiled back then turned to Jonghyun and gave him a glare.

Onew didn't really like Jonghyun for some reason. Maybe its because they're in the same grade but Jonghyun is a year younger than him. Its probably just from pure jealousy of Jongyun's smartness... Or it could be more than just that. 

Taemin glanced at Onew and tugged on Jonghyun's sleeve. He looked a bit scared. Taemin didn't like fights, he didn't like seeing people being violent.

"Hey Onew, why don't we all go to KFC to discuss this?" Key offered as he hooked on to Onew's arm and walked away from Jonghyun and Taemin.

"Hey, Jonghyun what's up with Onew- hyung? Why does he not like you?" Taemin asked Jonghyun tilting his head, frowning in confusion and frustration.

Jonghyun shrugged. He turned to Taemin and smiled, then ruffling his hair. "I don't know, but as long as you don't hate me I'm all good." 

Taemin gave Jonghyun a light smile...

Meanwhile...

"WHAT THE HELL KEY!" Onew yelled at Key angrily as he swung Key away from him.

"What's wrong Onew-hyung?" Key asked with a frown, knowing brusquely nothing about Onew's mood problem.

"SHUT UP!" Onew yelled at Key.

Key moved backwards slightly. He was hurt, the tears were close to falling out of his eyes. Key bit his lips, looked down.

Onew remained quiet as he was still angry. Finally he cooled down, everything went in an awkward silence...

"Hey," Onew said out nervously. "I'm sorry I yelled at you Key..."

Key smiled back at Onew, he placed a hand on top of Onew's. "Its alright, I'm always here for you no matter what..."

Onew smiled back at Key and placed a hand on top of Key's. 

Key and Onew were best friends since when they were kids. Just like Jonghyun and Taemin, those two were very close to each other. Their age difference wasn't as wide apart as Jonghyun and Taemin's age difference. Onew was 20 while Key was 18. Those two got along quite well. They hang out around each other all the times and do things that people thought what lovers usually do, but they weren't lovers. 

"Want some chicken?" Key offered Onew smiling.

Onew chuckled and smiled at Key. "Sure thing!"

Onew was known as the chicken freak. Everyday, he has chicken for lunch, dinner and literally he needed to chicken to survive or else he'll starve to death.

Meanwhile Onew and Key are eating together...

Taemin was skipping in the park, he was delighted and happy because Jonghyun bought him milk tea today. Even after 10 years, Taemin still loved milk related things. Jonghyun smiled as he saw how innocent Taemin was skipping like he was when they were kids.

Despite the fact Taemin is smart enough to skip 3 grades, he was still a child deep down. 

"I have to go home Jonghyun," Taemin said to the older man when he turned to face him. "Bye," he waved cutely before he walked away.

"Bye!" Jonghyun raised his hands in the air and waved good bye...