Prologue: Our Childhood

I love you big brother

A/N: Hello. This is the first chapter, or rather the prologe. Its gonna be about Jonghyun and Taemin's childhood as kids. If you read this you'll probably get the rest of the story! Enjoy! Subscribe if you like. Comment if you want. 

"Haha! You can't catch me big brother!" A happy little mushroom headed boy called as he was running away.

"I'll catch you Taetae!" A slightly deeper voiced boy shouted as he was already panting.

The mushroom headed boy was Lee Taemin. He was five years old and Taemin lives a happy life. Taemin loves milk, especially the ones with sugar added! The little boy had very smooth looking skin, and it was actually smooth. Taemin's best friend, Kim Jonghyun was a few years older than him. He was around 9 years old. Jonghyun had rich black hair, it was sort of messy because he was chasing Taemin and the wind messed the hair up. The black headed boy had deep dark black eyes to match him. Overall, he was good looking but obviously he wouldn't be interested in girls at that age.

"JongJong would never catch me! You're too slow----Ah!" Taemin suddenly tripped. He fell on the ground and skinned his knees. Tears started to realease from his eyes; his knee was bleeding a lot.

"Taemin!" Jonghyun yelled as he ran over to him looking worried. He lifted the boy up and brought him to a room. It was Jonghyun's room actually. 

"You lay here okay? I'll go get mommy," Jonghyun said to Taemin with a smile as his wiped his tears off with a tissue.

Taemin smiled bitterly, but he nodded.

"Mom!" Jonghyun yelled as he ran out. "Mom!" He yelled again but sees no one. 

Jonghyun had all those worried expressions on his face he bit his lip hard, he sighed and then he looked up; he saw a first aids kit.

"I have no choice but to try..." The boy thought to himself worried as he slowly approached the kit, then grabbed it. He ran to his room and saw Taemin.

"Mom isn't here, I'll try okay?" Jonghyun said smiling to Taemin as he placed the kit on the bed.

Taemin nodded smiling.

"Do you trust me?" Jonghyun gulped as he looked at Taemin.

Taemin nodded again. "I'll always trust Jongjong, because we are best friends."

Jonghyun smiled at him as he took out the sanatizer from the kit and grabbed a handful of cotton, then added the sanatizer on the cotton.

"It might sting a bit," Jonghyun warned Taemin before he started to rub the cotton on Taemin's cruise.

"Ow..." Taemin moaned in slight pain as he bit his lip.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Jonghyun asked before proceeding.

"Yeah, I'll be fine," Taemin smiled.

Jonghyun jabbed the cotton on Taemin's bruise until all the dirt and sand were out. Then, he took the white cloth and carefully wrapped it around Taemin's bruised area.

Taemin slowly sat up and smiled at Jonghyun before he hugged him. "I love you JongJong, I love you so much. You're my best friend forever!"

Jonghyun hugged Taemin back. "I love you too Taetae, you're my best friend forever."

10 years later...

"Jonghyun!" a short, innocent looking boy yelled at a tall man.

He turned back and smiled, walked over. 

"Hey Taemin," he smiled before he ruffled Taemin's hair.

"JONGHYUN!" A not so familiar voice shouted as he stormed over and pulled on Jonghyun's ears.

"Hey calm down, Key," Jonghyun said nervously shrugging a bit.

"CALM DOWN?! You haven't attended a single meeting in the Student Council! The people are very mad at me!" Key shouted.

He had short hair, big eyes. He was cute, not cute like Taemin but he was still cute.

"Yo! Get over here!"

The three turned their head to look...

To be continued...

A/N: I ship JongKey too 83 But this is a JongTae fic... So if you're gonna be like, I like JongKey better... Than go ahead 8D