Assassin Girl

Story Recommendations

Title: Assassin Girl

Author: sherinahime and shikoyuki

Characters: You, Kibum(SHINee)

Genre: Horror, Romantic, action.

Description

Shiko Yuki was an ordinary girl living her young life in Japan. WAS.

Everything changed when her parents were murdered by a psycho killer when she was eight. As much as her young brain could comprehend, she ended up killing her parents' murderer and suffering permanent mental disarray because of it.

In comes Akuma, a mysterious man clad in black and offers her 'strength' and 'atonement' only to find out, too late, that she was being recruited to become an assassin who works under his command. 

Years of merciless 'training' and killing for profit have numbed her heart and soul and thus, has produced a cold girl with nothing else to live for.

A new mission, however, may change all that. A mission where she is plunged into that world that she had not been given the chance to experience, a mission where she encounters things that have been nothing but illusions to her, a mission where she learns that nothing is ever impossible. 

 

What is this new mission?

What will become of the Assassin girl who has given up on life and love?

Will Shiko still follow orders? ................ or finally follow her heart?

 

Preview

"I am Shiko.

 

Some people have hobbies like dancing, singing and sports.

me? I kill people.

 

Some people have families and friends who they can't live without.

me? I have a man who makes sure my life is miserable to the core.

 

They say that to live is to love ...

I have no life."

 

 

Click here to story