The Dollhouse

Story Recommendations

Title: The Dollhouse

Author: elisaexplosive

Paring: Gengchul/Hanchul

Genre: Horror, Romance.

Rated?: Yes

Description

Kim Heechul has been kidnapped, plucked from the streets, to live in a house, where, according to its masters, beauty defines their reality. He lives in a dream. He lives in a nightmare. A gruesome, horrific nightmare, where he has no honor, no family, and most of all, there was NO ESCAPE...
Until he finds out that he is not the only doll living in this dungeon-like mansion. The housemasters, Kanon and Kanon, have a plan for them all.

 

~Trailer~


http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6my5Zj_Vpx8

 

Prologue;

I remembered walking to the store, getting myself some new, pretty clothes to wear next week for school, suddenly I felt a sting, and the world collapsed, or was it me who hit the ground?
Well... That didn't matter now, for I was lying in a big, Victorian bed, in clothes I'd never seen before.
They were magical, fantastic and most of all, they defined who I was inside. Pretty and delicate, as so the girls from my class used to call me.
I blinked and felt my stomach turning while waking up from this illusion. I wasn't nearly pleased with the fact that I was here, because...
Because...
Even though this room was the most beautiful place I'd ever been in...
Back then, I would never imagine that that exact place became my biggest, most feared nightmare.
It became my prison.
It kept only the shadow of my mere 
existence.
I inhaled deeply and felt reality washing over me when I felt the gruesome pain taking over my body. I was hurt. Badly.
And it came back to me when I saw the chains, which tied me to the bed.
I had been kidnapped.
Fear took over my body, and I became desperate, trying to loosen the chains, trying to shake them out. But it didn't help.
The door opened and two shadows came walking in.
I was dreaming, right?
Right now, I could only hope that this was just one big mistake of my brain, which had locked me in some kind of sadistic nightmare.
'Welcome, doll number 
Sixteen.', a high-pitched voice said. 'Welcome to our dollhouse.'
Let's play

 

Click here to story