Eight

Don't you want me too?

 

Jieun was walking down the aisle to the snacks section. She was scanning through the racks of snacks when she spotted the snacks she wanted to buy. Unlucky for her, the snack was out of her reach. She puffed her cheeks and get on her tiptoes reaching the snacks. “Just a little more,” she extended her arm further.

 

Just then a hand easily grabbed the snacks from the rack. Jieun grinned and wanted to thank the person for getting it for her but stopped. “Yongguk,”

“What?” Yongguk left her with the snacks in his hand.

“Ya, I thought-” Jieun stopped when he turned back with a smirk.

“-that it’s for you? Get it yourself” he laughed and disappeared.

“You are the worse person ever!” Jieun stomped her feet and blushed in embarrassment to think that he was helping her. “What a gentleman you are,” she muttered.

While Jieun was busy sulking, another person pulled out the snacks from the rack “here noona,”

“Oh, Jongup?” she grinned and take the snacks from his hand “thank you,” she ruffled his hair.

“Ei don’t mention it, noona” he fixed back his hair and smiled.

“Er, you’re pretty capable for your own height huh?” she giggled.

Jongup grinned “I just jump earlier”

Jieun nodded “now that’s what we call a gentleman. So what are you two doing here?”

“Actually all of us are h-”

“Jonguppie hyung!!”

Both of us turned our head back and saw Zelo heading towards us in a speedy motion. He was…inside a trolley. Jieun gasped when she was pulled aside by Jongup just in time the trolley passed by them.

“Somebody stop him before he got crashed!!” a familiar voice shouted.

Jieun saw Daehyun and Youngjae running past them in panic. Just in front of the line, there’s a stack of canned food. Jieun gasped and so does Jongup.

“I’m going to die!!!!” they heard Zelo screamed out.

CRASH!

 

 

Zelo pouted and  glared at Daehyun and Youngjae for believing them that riding the trolley is fun and safe. “Jello is so not trusting them anymore” he muttered.

“This is why I don’t want to bring everyone to shop. You guys really cause trouble,” Yongguk stared at Daehyun and Youngjae who just looked down on the floor “for the elders”

While the others are being scolded, Himchan and Jieun keep bowing and apologizing to the shop manager. In the end Jieun pay for the damage since the boys didn’t bring enough money.

When the manager left, Himchan sighed in relief “I thought I’ll get thrown to jail” both of them walked to the others.

Jieun laughed “Oppa is overreacting. At least Junhong is just fine. It’s nice meeting all of you again, in such situation” she grinned.

“Yeah,” Jongup smiled and scratched his head “what a new way to meet with each other today again”

“Noona, Junhong miss ya,” he pouted and passed by the upset Yongguk to hug her.

“I miss you too, Junhonggie” smiling, Jieun patted his back.

Daehyun and Youngjae also slipped away from Yongguk to join the maknae. Yongguk sighed. Himchan patted his shoulder to calm down.

“I think we should go home now since I’ll be cooking lunch for them, Jieun aa” Himchan smiled only to get groans from the boys.

Jieun pouted a bit “Oh, okay oppa,” Jieun smiled to the boys “So I’ll see you guys next time”

“Next time is long, noona. How about we meet tomorrow?” Daehyun suggested.

Youngjae nodded his head and hang his arm around Daehyun’s shoulder “Good idea, tomorrow is Friday so,”

“Let’s have a Friday night movie in our home!” Zelo interrupted.

“Sounds good to me” Jongup grinned.

All of the boys’ head turned towards the elders, Himchan already grinned. “Sounds like a plan to me! I’ll prepare night snacks!”

“So, what do you say noona?” Zelo’s eyes sparkled too much that Jieun can’t say no so she only nodded.

“Yay, all set! See you tomorrow night noona!” They bid their goodbye and left the shop leaving the speechless Yongguk.

“I have a say in this too okay!!” Yongguk raised his voice but none of them heard him out. “Great,” he shuffled his feet out of the shop. He looked back at Jieun who only stuck her tongue at him. “Aish”

Jieun laughed and proceed to the counter where she put her things for a while to settle down the problem earlier. She saw the cashier girl put the same snacks in her plastic bag. “Wait, that’s not mine”

“This?” The cashier girl smiled seeing Jieun’s confused face “The guy with a cap already paid it for you. I thought he already inform you earlier, unnie”

“Guy with a cap?” Jieun’s mind suddenly brought itself to Yongguk “Um, does he have a deep voice?” she asked again for assuring if her thought was right.

“Yes, he’s so good looking” she giggled.

Jieun got confused all of a sudden “oh, okay” she frowned and puffed her cheeks and muttered “I’ll never understand this guy”