Eleven

Don't you want me too?

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

That’s all I can say… Mind you it’s a frustrated and violated feels of a woman”

Jieun messed with her hair and close down her diary. “I don’t feel like hanging out with the kids anymore,” she muttered.

Jieun felt bored at home. It’s only half past two in the afternoon. She regretted leaving BAP’s house early and skipped lunch together saying that her parents need her. Her parents went to Mokpo to visit some relatives since yesterday so they won’t be home until tomorrow. Jieun sighed. She didn’t feel like finishing her assignment right now. Procrastinating is bad. But studying without mood will be useless too, right? Jieun got up from her bed after putting the diary away.

“Now, what should I do?” her eyes gazed down onto the covered keyboard beside the window.

It’s been awhile since she play some music. She pulled out the stool and put the cover away. After turning on the keyboard and make some set, she is ready to play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO4LMaxxp0Y

She stuck out her tongue and complimented herself. Not bad. She nodded her head, satisfied that her talent in music didn’t die as busy as she was for college right now. Suddenly she felt thirsty. She walked down the stairs and went into the kitchen. While she is busy raiding the fridge, she heard the bell at the main entrance. Hm? Who could it be? She looked up at the clock. She is sure that her parents are still in Mokpo but she won’t complain if it’s them outside. But then again they could’ve use a key to enter.

Before Jieun could peek on the hole, she was being surprised by a loud knock. Ugh, impatient much. She frowned, annoyed as she unlock the door and flung it open only to face a pissed Yongguk. “Wha-”

Without a word, he stand aside to reveal Himchan who smiles sheepishly.

“Uh, we five, I mean four would like to apologize,” he looked at Yongguk as he slowly talked.

Before Jieun could questioned where the rest are, she saw them peeking from Himchan’s behind. They were hiding at his back all along? “Apologize for what, oppa?” Jieun didn’t understand the situation.

“Can we get inside first?” Daehyun asked from behind.

“No-” Yongguk protested but Jieun beat him.

“Oh, how rude of me! Sure, come inside,” Jieun step aside, gladly inviting them to come inside. Atleast the house won’t be eerie quiet for now.

Himchan took the couch along with Daehyun and Jongup. Youngjae took a sit on the single sofa and Zelo sat down with his legs crossed in front of him. Yongguk just stood beside Jieun who took a seat on the wooden chair. He signaled, or glare at Himchan asking him to talk.

“We’re sorry that we thought you were having something inappropriate last night!” Daehyun blurted it out quickly.

“….” Jieun looked at them, bewildered. “O-Oh?”

“You mean, ?” Zelo asked with that innocent face. Where he blinked and tilted his head.

Everyone coughed.

“Junhong! Who teach you that??” Jieun cupped her warm cheeks “You’re still young to know about this,”

“T-that’s doesn’t matter,” Youngjae gulped down his words when he stared at Yongguk’s glare “Yet… We’ll solve this one later,” he laughed halfheartedly.

“We came here because we would like to apologize about what happened in the morning earlier. We didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable!” Himchan referred to the gazed they gave to Jieun and Yongguk during breakfast and how blunt Zelo could be for asking them if they had fun last night. Later after she excused herself, everyone got hit in the head for teaching Zelo some weird stuff.

“Noona, are you mad?” Jongup looked at her red face.

“No!”

“Then why is your face looks so red like a volcano?” his eyes enlarged. “Please don’t erupt!” he got a hard nudge on his ribs by Daehyun asking him to keep quiet instead after seeing Jieun got redder than ever.

“No. That’s not the problem. I really wanted to go back home because my parents-”

“Lie.” Yongguk cut her off.

She glared at him, he smirked. “Where are your parents then?”

She groaned and mumbled “In Mokpo,”

“Mokpo? My family lives there too!” Zelo grinned.

“Oh, jinjja?” She returned his grin with a smile.

Youngjae coughed. “So, noona…”

“Oh, yeah. It’s okay really. You guys are forgiven,” she nodded her head.

“Thank God or Yongguk hyung will beat us again!” Daehyun celebrated.

“You’re so bad!” she judged him.

“I just want don’t want my reputation got bad!” he huffed and crossed his arms.

It disappoint her slightly. Of course. Man and pride. “Oh yeah? Well, it’s done” she shrugged her shoulders and excused herself to get something to drink for them.

“Oh, please,” Himchan rolled his eyes after she left.

Jongup scratched his head. “I thought we came here to clear Jieun noona’s reputation, if I’m not mistaken”

“Smart,” Youngjae nodded.

“You’re not mistaken,” Daehyun sang.

Zelo and Himchan nodded.

“Say anything in front of her, you guys will be going to get it” Yongguk muttered.

Everyone cooed. He covered his face and groaned. “I hate you guys,”

“Love you too!” they said in synchronization.