Identity Stealer

ℙlot Shop♔

Two baby girls who were both born on the same year, same month, same date and same time lived in two completely different worlds.
 

Park Hae Won was extremely poor; She worked part time for 3 jobs and only needed to eat one meal per day to survive. She lives with her parents along with her 2 younger brothers and 1 younger sister.

On the other hand, Kwon Min Jee lived luxuriously in a mansion. She had hundreds of workers and servants serving her from time to time. Min Jee's older brother Kwon Hyun Su passed away a couple of years ago so her parents only had Min Jee left so they always gave her what she wanted.

But. What if I told you that these two girls were destined to meet each other?

Would this change their life?

What if I told you that there is a swap in identities?

 

Both girls' life were switched around. The poor became rich. The rich became poor.

Would they be able to live the new life?

 

Extra description:

 

The children of the Kwon family are all love crooks; Hyun Su was and Min Jee isn't an exception.

The brother was cheating on his girlfriend Jung Young Mi, who was claimed to be his step cousin.

Young Mi was really upset about this and therefore committed suicide.

 

Her step brother Jung Young Soo loved his sister very much therefore decided to take revenge on Hyun Su.

However, Young Soo did not expect that Hyun Su would consider suiciding because his business was dropping severly.

 

Despite Hyun Su's death, Young Soo was still determined to seek revenge on his cousin for doing the wrong thing.

Soo was completely disgusted and had just had about enough of the Kwon siblings.

Since Hyun Su played with Young Mi's heart, Young Soo decided to do the exact same to Hyun Su's sister.

 

During Young Soo's "operation" he met Park Hae Won and was truly touched by her brightness, kindness and determination of hope. Both Young Soo and Hae Won's relationship became more than just best friends; It grew stronger and deeper.

 

 

 

Will Kwon Min Jee really fall in love with Jung Young Soo?

If she does, What would she do if she found out Young Soo was just using her?

What would she do if she found out Young Soo liked another girl?

What would she do if she found out that the girl who Young Soo really love is her enemy? Her "Identity Stealer"

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry if my description was a little confusing.

Green = Jung Family (the cousins)

Blue = Kwon Family (the rich family)

Violet = Park Family (the poor family)