Just Like The First Time I Saw You ... Are You Afraid Of Cats?!

Wedding Dress

 

He opened the door and walked through it into the living room... His feet took him to the couch and he laid there until his hands started to search for the remote. When the black thing was in his hands he the TV and started looking for something to watch... He was so damn tired! His main assistant didn't show up today and reported himself sick, so he had to do the double of work in the office... Damn! And he was the ing director! the founder! the owner! and yet... aish! He rolled his eyes and put on some random movie, didn't find anything again, like everyday when he was a kid.

 

Then he jumped slightly, a yelped was heard and he stood up and ran to the kitchen from where the sound came from.

 

"What happened??" He asked looking at the man panting and resting his right hand on his chest. The man looked up at him and chuckled scratching the back of his neck "I saw something" and then laughed, Seunghyun joined the laugh and shook his head lightly "Let me guess... a cat?"

 

Jiyong sighed "I think so..." He said before laughing with Seunghyun again.

 

Soon their laughs turned off and Seunghyun walked up to Jiyong with a smirk "So... what are you doing in my kitchen?"

 

Jiyong smiled before answering

 

"Cooking something for my husband"

 

He answered before interlacing his hand on a bigger one and glance at the matched rings hugging his ring finger and the ring finger of the love of his life.

 

"Oh... I thought my parents let you in..." Seunghyun said chuckling along with him before pulling him into their bedroom and closing the door behind them.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was it! xD

So, for all those who said: OMG please tell me is a GTOP fic! kekek ne~ only gtop

I really hope you enjoyed this

Is not a good writing!

But I had the idea and I had to write it ^^

LOVE YA!

BYE BYE!