Against The World

Wedding Dress

 

Moment-5. Continuation…

"Hyung?" He smiled when Ji's voice filled his ears, "Hey Yongie~ wazzup?"

 

He then frowned, Jiyong was acting nervously and his hands were playing with each other while biting his bottom lip, his coffee eyes avoiding him. What's wrong??

 

"Ji? What's wrong?" "N-no-nothing is just that... amm... I need to tell you something, come with me please?"

 

Seunghyun smiled "Always Ji"

 

This time Jiyong smiled at the phrase, but still, the nervousness was still there.

 

 

Jiyong took him out to the back of the restaurant and out, where more tables where placed, but that part of the restaurant was empty. The moon covered them with its silver rays, and the only sound was their breathing and the chatting from inside that came out as a soft whisper.

 

Jiyong coughed loudly and Seunghyun looked at him... "Ji... something's wrong... what is it?"

 

Jiyong looked at the ground this time "Hyung... " Looked up "...Hyunnie~~..." Seunghyun gulped "Ye-yes Jiyong?"

 

Jiyong stepped closer to him and took the bigger hand into the smaller ones "Hyung I-I... I really don't know how to say this u.u" He whispered letting the hand hang to the side of Seunghyun's body again.

 

"Jiyong... you're acting kinda weird..." He chuckled, but inside, he was trembling, his heart was pounding, his mind was starting to create replies for what was coming. He was kinda sure of what was coming, but he didn't want to put Jiyong in some kind of death, figuratively speaking, with his family.

 

 

"Shame?! He's a disgrace! Not only for them but for the entire family!"

"...being with another man, what a disgraceful!"

"Is that is a sin if a man is with a man as a couple, it can't be! A gay couple is such a dishonor! I won't say he's my family anymore, he's dead for me and my family now..."

"The same for my family!"

 

 

The voices of his aunt and father echoed through his head, No, he couldn't do that to his family, he couldn't do that to Jiyong's parents, he couldn't do that to Jiyong...

 

He remembered when his parents told Jiyongs about the situation with his uncle, he remembered how Jiyong's parents almost stop talking with his family because of it. They were the same as his family about it.

 

"Seunghyun..." His heart jumped, almost out of his chest "Seunghyun I-I.... That time when I tried to ignore you, was because I realized something and I was ... afraid... but I'm not anymore and I wanted to tell you that I..." His head screamed! His mind told him to stop Jiyong... but his heart, his heart was whispering, whispering that he must answer with the truth, no matter what others might think, but the scream… will be always louder that the whisper.

 

"Seunghyun I love you"

 

Seunghyun smiled "I know that silly... and I love you too..." He decided, he couldn't make Jiyong's life hell because of it, Jiyong loves his parents, he coudn't break them apart, "...You're my best friend after all..." He kept the smile, but Jiyong didn't smile in response.

 

"No Seunghyun, you... you don't get it I-I love you... I... I'm in love with you..."

 

He said it, he actually said it... All those times he thought Jiyong liked Bom, or when he thought Jiyong would find someone to love instead him, but there he was, saying it, confessing to him.

 

 

Jiyong closed his eyes, not wanting to see Seunghyun's, but the deep voice, that husky y voice that sends chills down his spine spoke up, saying his name. He looked up to those piercing dark as night eyes and found a 'sorry' look.

 

"Jiyong I..." He stopped and pursed his lips, those perfectly delineated lips, "I'm sorry I..."

 

Jiyong looked at those deep lagoons some more, he didn't notice when the tears started to flow, rolling down his cheeks and into the cold ground, crashing down to earth, just like him.

 

"Ji I... don't, don't cry please... You don't understand..."

 

He smiled weakly "Yes I do hyung... is okay... I get it"

 

And with that... he left. Seunghyun knew though, he knew Jiyong hated him now.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moment-6.

He passed through college as fast as he could.

 

He met with Jiyong all the time; they tried to work their friendship through it. They were on the same college just as the wanted to and they passed together almost every day, just as they planned it, but it was awkward now.

 

He tried meeting some girls and he saw Jiyong trying as well... but he couldn't, he couldn't stop thinking on him when looking into another person eyes, he couldn't stop thinking oh him when kissed someone else nor even when he was with someone else, and he knew Jiyong was the same, exactly stuck as he was.

 

Their last year on college though, was a change... Bom came back.

 

This time looking gorgeous as a top model, but none of them saw a thing on her, although he noticed she looked at Jiyong, she eyed him several times, ate him with her eyes. He felt his blood boiled, for the first time since that last one in school with her, he felt, jealous.

 

She found out about the awkwardness between the two of them, well, it wasn't like it was difficult to notice, it was all over the air that surrounded them.

 

And she used it... she used what she found out; she used it... to get him.

 

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moment-7.

They finished college and their lives turned different ways, Jiyong took a road to the opposite side of his. Both leaving, he left to the center; he left to the city, to the bright lights and nocturnal lives. Jiyong stayed, stayed with his family, renting a small place near his childhood home.

 

 

He was 23 when he left, Jiyong was 22, almost all their lives together and now... they were far away from each other.

 

They tried to keep in touch, tried to meet, but one of them would always cancel it. Each one of them calling himself such a coward.

 

 

Bom stayed with Jiyong, Seunghyun never knew more than her name and the basics, but he knew she stayed there, with him.

 

Jiyong got a job on a fashion company and he built his own, just like he planned, but he didn't plan to do it alone. Two years passed and Seunghyun was one of the most famous architects around the world, his company was one of the best and he was count as one of the iest men in the world. Jiyong was happy, or at least that's what his parents told him. Little did they know that the mentioned boy cried every single night for their son. For the whole he had in his chest, just as Seunghyun.

 

 

Every time someone asked how they were, they'd answer perfect or something like that with the brightest smile they could put on their faces. A perfect mask.

 

They saw each other in holidays like Christmas or their parents birthdays. But a word never was exchanged between them. Bom was the one happy with it... he could see it. She would smirk at him, he would only smile and then she would glare at him.

 

 

That's how life was now...

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moment-8.

His feet rested on the little wooden table in front of the couch while his eyes were glued to the screen, he wasn't actually watching it... He was thinking... thinking on what his father told him a couple months ago...

 

"Jiyong is dating Bom... they look cute together, I think she's really happy and their parents are so happy as well... damn it Seunghyun! You need to get a girl too don't you think son??"

 

And that was it... His father didn't say a word more; he just said it like that and then left... He couldn't think on something else... he couldn't. Jiyong... his Jiyong... was dating Bom.

 

His eyes traveled on the screen one more time when the doorbell was heard. He growled and stood up lazily, his feet dragged him through the hallway to the front door. When he opened it there was no one, but there was something... on the floor... a white envelope. His heart jumped, no, it couldn't be... It just... It was impossible.

 

His mind prayed silently while taking the envelope from the floor and then he opened...

 

The first words were enough... He had to do something

 

"Is my placer to invite you to the wedding of Kwon Jiyong and Park Bom this..."

 

HE HAD TO STOP IT!

 

 

 

~~~~~END OF FLASHBACKS~~~~~

"What?! Seunghyun!" He snapped out of the sudden session of thoughts that invaded his mind. Jiyong was waiting for him to answer.

 

"Don't marry her..." He heard himself pleading; he saw the death glare Bom shot at him. His life was before his eyes, and he couldn't lose it. He then saw Jiyong walking closer to Bom, further from him "...Marry me" He heard his words and he couldn't believe at first, he couldn't believe he finally had the courage to it.

 

He saw Jiyong's shoulders got tense, he could see the pouting face, his small hands playing with each other and his teeth chewing on his bottom lip. His mind screamed... his heart whispered again... But this time, a weak whisper... was way stronger than a scream.

 

"I love you Yongie~~ Always have! I love you since we were both kids, since I saw you all scared in my kitchen..." He heard the small but beautiful short and silent laugh from Ji and he chuckled to himself "... and don't get me wrong silly... I don't love you like my best friend... I'm in love with you. But I couldn't do anything about it, to other eyes this is wrong and I didn't wanted you to suffer because of it, I didn't wanted you to have to make a choice that hard, to make you go through a hell, through hate from people who might call themselves our friends or family right now... I was such a coward! I was scared... I was scared for you... But I didn't know we both would suffer worse if I didn't say it back... I didn't know I was going to live a hell, I never thought you would love me either, I guess I was so wrong in everything... but I love you Jiyong~~ you’re the only person I've loved and the only one I will""

 

His throat went dry then and his words got caught inside his heart, he wasn't able to say more, but he hoped that was enough for Jiyong to say something.

 

But he didn't say anything; instead, Seunghyun saw how Ji's shoulders shook with every sob he heard. And behind him he could hear murmurs, but he didn't care.

 

Just when he was about to walk up to Jiyong, Bom moved. She walked until they were facing each other. But she was smiling, a genuine smile, he was perplexed, what the hell with her??

 

"Good luck Seunghyun" She said then "I wish good luck to the two of them..."

 

"What?" He found himself asking, she chuckled

 

"I'll tell you someday" And with that she walked out of the chapel, she left. Making everyone gasped even more.

 

"Jiyong..." He whispered, standing behind the smaller frame now "Ji..." The air got caught inside his lungs when two arms were put around his neck and squeezed him tightly.

 

"I love you so much Seunghyun! I love you! I love you!" Those beautiful words were whispered on his ear while wet drops fell on his shirt through the fabric and finally marking his skin.

 

He smiled before sealing his lips into those small pink ones he loved with all his heart. "I love you too Jiyong..."

 

He didn't care what could happen with the people around them, he didn't care what they might say... He only cares Jiyong. Only him. And for him, he would against the world.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wait for the last part~~ xD

Couldn't let it like this kekek