Rules, Request Application, and Pending Requests

Phoenix Writing Request Shop

 

1. Please subscribe to the shop if you want a story written for you.

2. To submit a request, either post it in the comments or PM me. Or you could even message me on my wall, or whatever else. If you want to email it to me, then so be it. (Email is: [email protected]) As long as I receive the requests, I'm happy.

**UPDATE: I just created an application that you can simply fill out here. Write your answers in the boxes with the red star next to it and then click submit and it will be sent to me. This is so that it's easier to keep track of what stories I have and what their guidelines are. :) **

3. You may request multiple stories, but I do love variety. So either make your requests varied between pairings, themes of the songs you choose, or genres, or I will simply hold off one of your requests until I fulfill someone else's request.

4. Once I've completed a story, I would sincerely love it if the one who requested the story would comment to say that they at least read it. I don't require much else when it comes to the comment. Sure, critigues are spectacular and I would love you to death if you did so, but I don't want to force them out of people. 

5. I don't have a problem with writing things other than Korean Idol related things such as Taiwanese inspired fanfics, or Chinese, or even Japanese. I don't even have to do a fanfiction, but provide you with a real story with characters that you've created yourself. (But truthfully, who would go to a fanfiction site and request a non-fanfiction story?) But, I'll write whatever you want. 

6. Please bear in mind that I'm pretty busy--like any normal person--and I have other stories to work on. When I can't post for a while, please don't get upset with me. I'll do my best to update as much as I possibly can. 

7. Please also know that I may not know too much about certain groups or I might even be a bit more biased towards a group than others, so I apologize. However, I will do my best to research before I start writing. And if I know that I can't get the voices/characters right in the story, I will let you know in my note that I will write at the beginning of each story. 

8. Have fun reading and requesting. I hope that this is going to be as great as I'm imagining as I create this. Love you my dear readers, I really do! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1. Kiralol101|Collide by Howie Day|Eunhyuk x OC|Written|

2. Lee_Kyuseung|Madness by Miss A|Fei and Onew|Written|

3. Inspirit-kay|I Need You by Kim Sunggyu|Woohyun x Sunggyu|Written|

(Extra #1): Christmas Special for Close Your Eyes fic

(Extra #2): Christmas/New Years Special for Illuminate fic

4.Inspirit-kay's Friend| No Other by Super Junior|Kangin x Leeteuk|Written|

5. AiStudio|Crazy by Song Ji Eun|Suzy x Amber|Written|

6. JRLKJJ|The Way I Loved You by Taylor Swift| IU, Eunhyuk, Changmin|Process of Typing|

7. AACPUDWMIMOTN| I'm Da One by Jo Kwon| Peniel x Sungjae|Process of Typing|

8. StorytellerYobadochu| Janus by Boyfriend| Youngmin and Bora|Process of Being Posted|

9. Kiralol101| I'm In Love With A Girl by Gavin DeGraw|Sungmin x OC|Process of Being Written|

10. Greenarbovirus|Miss A or B1A4|Jia x Jinyoung|Process of Being Written|

11. Fairysone0913|Mistake by SNSD|Kyuhyun x Sungmin|Process of Being Written|

 

Thank youuu to my requesters~ I'll work hard for you~