Weekend!

Emotional Chaos *hiatus*

It's a sunny day. It's 12 o'clock and the sun is on her highest position. Miku woke up "Uh... too much sun." The sun shined directly in his eyes. He went to the bathroom with quiet foodtips, because he wouldn't wake up Takuya. He wanted to brush his teeth, but...
"Oh no, I forgot my toothbrush." So he began to comb his hair. Next he went quietly in the kitchen and looked around. Hm, what can I do while he is sleeping? he thought. Any books here?
Yes, but only in the living room, were Taku-chan sleeped. So he can't read now. He sat down and waited. After a few minutes he thoughts: Why am I sitting here? I can make breakfast.
He took four eggs, a skillet, two platter, bread, sausage and cutlery. He placed all on the desk and roasted the eggs. 15 minutes later Takuya woke up and went to Miku in the kitchen. "Good morning Miku-chan." He sais happily.

"Good morning Taku-chan, I made breakfast. Hope the eggs are okey."
Takuya went to Miku and gave him a deep kiss. "Thank you, no one ever do this for me, beside my parents." he grinned. Takuya sat down at the table.
"It looks delicous, don't be so shy, I'm sure it will be good." Taku smiled and Miku also sat down.
"GOSH!"
Miku shocked. "What?!"
"That's awesome! How can an egg be so tasty?!"
Miku sat there, wondering what he could say.
For real? I took some spices and mixed them somehow. Miku thought.
"But not as awesome as you." Miku blushed.

"I want to taste you." Taku grinned. Mikus breath stoped. It was a bit embarrasing for him.
"Your head is red." Takuya laughed. "I embarrased you?"
Miku nooded. "Nah, don't be so shy and kiss me." he grinned one more time. Miku stood up, went shiely to Taku and kissed him. Taku took Mikus head and gave him a deep kiss. "You're too shy, honey."
"No, I'm not." Miku protested.
"You are."
"Well, ok... I am."
Taku smiled. "Uhm, let's go to...maybe... to the park or movies today."
"Hm, why not."
"Or we can go to the sea. I know a place were we are alone." he grinned.
"Ok."
"Hey, don't be so unmotivated. It will be fun."
"B-but I can't swim..." Miku blushed. Nah~ I want to sink into the ground. Such an embarrasing day. I'm too shy, I can't swim... Not my day. Miku thought.
"I will teach you." he smiled.
Why is he smiling and grinning the whole time? Because of yesterday?
"I don't have swim clothes with me." Miku said.
"I have two."

"Oh, okey."
"We drive with my motorbike to the sea, okey?"
"Uhm, yes...sure."

 

~~~


They drived to the sea. Miku was very thoughtful. Is it a good idea? Maybe they become closer and it will be funny. After a while they found a good place. There were many trees and the gras was high also the water looked clear. Takuya took Mikus clothes off and kissed his neck. Miku do the same with Taku.
"Let's go." Taku said. He took Mikus hand and walked with him in the water. The temperature was okay, a bit cold, but okay.
"So now i teach you, lay down on my arms."
After the 30th try Takuya took away his arms.
"MIKU! You swim!" Taku shouted.
"Huh?" Miku looked around. "Oh my gosh! I can swim!" he was so happy.
They swim some rounds and it become later.
"Look, the sun goes down." Taku said. They laid down in the gras and watched the sunset.
"Beautiful." Miku said.
"Awesome..." Takuya said. "Yes..."
"Oh no, I meaned you." Miku blushed and Takuya gave him a kiss.
"I think we should go. It was an exhausting day."
"Ok." They took they clothes on and drived back to Taku's house. There they took a shower and went to bed.
"Good night Taku-chan and thank you for teaching me." he smiled.
"You're welcome. Good night, I love you."
"I love you." Miku kissed him and snuggled himself in Taku's arms.