Can't tell you...

Emotional Chaos *hiatus*

 

The next day Miku came to school but he looked very sad.  He saw Takuya and this girl together.
The girl from last week. He took a deep breath and went over to them to say hello.  
The girl saw Miku and looked confused.
 
"Hey Miku! You are here! This is Yuiko. She is a friend," Takuya said happily.
 
"Hm. Hi," Miku said quietly and annoyed. "Hi! My name is Yuiko. I hope we can be friends?" Yukio said and smiled.
 
"NO! Takuya is my friend!" he said resolved. 
 
Yuiko was confused. "Well, but you can have one more friend, or not?" she wondered.
 
"No, I like Takuya. Only Takuya can be my friend." Now he sounded almost arrogant.
 
"Miku. You can have more friends, it's ok."  Takuya said. "NO!" Miku screamed.
 
"I don't like her. Sorry," Miku said quietly. He looked very sad. "I go home. See you tomorrow."
 
"MIKU! WAIT!" Takuya ran to Miku and gave him a hug. "I like you. You know that!"
 
"Yeah," he said and went away.
 
 
 
~~~~
 
 
 
Why? Why is that a problem for me. He likes me. I know but... It's not enough. This girl, I would kill her. She wants my Takuya. She is stealing my Takuya! What should I do? I can't kill her. I can't kill anybody. Takuya! I only want that you like me! Only me and not this girl. But why do I think like this?! He is a boy. And me too. DO I LOVE HIM?! No. Can't be true. Or...no, he doesn’t love me. I can't tell him. Not yet.
 
 
 
 
~~~~
 
 
 
Next Day
 
"Hey Miku! Are you alright? Would you come to my place after school?" Takuya asked and smiled.
 
"Oh. Hi, Takuya-kun. Sorry about yesterday. I would like to come. Yeah. And what would you do?" Miku asked.
 
"It’s ok. I think we can eat something and watch a DVD? Do you like horror?" he asked.
 
"HORROR?! Uhm. I-I-I'm scared. I can't watch horror movies." Miku blushed.
 
"Oh really? Ok, then I know a good movie for you. I think you will cry at the end," Takuya said with a broad grin.
 
"Hey! Don't joke with me!" Miku said and pouted.
 
"I didn't joke with you. On the first time I saw that movie I also cried," Takuya said. The bell was ringing.
 
"Ok, so see you later!" 
 
"Yeah, see you!" Miku said and they go to their classes.
 
 
 
~~~~
 
 
 
The bell was ringing. "Hey Miku! Let's go!" Takuya shouted. Miku went to him and gave him a hug.
 
"I'm so happy. I’ll watch a DVD with my best friend today." He smiled. It was a nice, sweet smile.
 
"Today I will cook for you. And then I think we can play something and, I think, then it will be late so we’ll go to bed." Takuya smiled. 
 
"To bed? You want that I sleep with you? Why didn’t you say anything? I don't have a pajama with me," Miku said excited.
 
"Oh no, I forgot to tell you. I'm so sorry. And, uhm, we must sleep in the same bed. But don't be afraid, it's a very big bed," Takuya said. "Oh, ok." Miku blushed.
 
 
 
~~~~
 
 
 
They went to Takuya’s house. It was a small house. Small kitchen, small bathroom, small living room but there was no bedroom. "I can't find a bedroom," Miku said confused.
 
"Well, because I don't need a bedroom. I sleep in the living room. I live here alone. It's my house. We are alone here, only you and me." Takuya grinned.
 
"Oh. Ok, uhm, I'm so hungry. I'm so happy that you will cook today." Miku tried to divert. They went to the kitchen.  
 
Takuya took some meat, vegetables and spices. After half an hour he was finished. It smelled so tasty.
 
"Ah. It smells so good." Miku looked very happy.
 
"I hope you like it."Miku took some and smiled. "OISHI!"
 
After they finished eating, they went to the living room and sat down on the bed. Takuya started the DVD.
 
It was a movie about an ill girl. She had no parents because they died.
She had only her crazy aunt. The girl wished that she could fly, because she thought her mother was an angel and if she
could fly she could see her mother. At the end the girl died.
 
"No~ Why? Why did she die? She is too young to die!" Miku started to cry. "Haha! I told you that you would cry."  Takuya laughed.
 
"Don't laugh! What is when you die? I will never be happy anymore!" Miku said and cried.
 
"Miku." Takuya took him in his arms.
 
"Why do you think like this? Why are you so afraid? And why are you so jealous because of that girl?” Takuya wondered.
 
"I - I don't know. I – I-"
 
"Do you love me?" Takuya asked. Miku’s heart stood still for a while.
 
He couldn't say a word. "Do you love me?" Takuya asked once more.
 
"Uhm, m - maybe. I don't know. I don't know about my feelings. I really like you! I really like you very much and I wish that you also like me very much. Only me. And I-" before Miku could finish the sentence Takuya kissed him.
 
He was so gentle. "I like you, only you! NO! I love you!" Takuya whispered. Miku couldn't say anything. He was so happy.
Takuya held Miku in his arms and kissed him again and again.
 
"Let's go to bed. I want to sleep in your arms," Takuya said and gave him one more kiss.
 
"I love you, Takuya!" Miku whispered in his ear.