Wednesday; Heartbroken

168 Hours of Love

 

“Kids! Let’s get to the hall!” the class captain yelled from outside. You sigh, ‘Hongbin’s not here today. Whom am I gonna be pair up with?’

You walked out from the class and a female student approached you, “Can I be your pair for today?” she asked.  You can’t even say no, since you’re alone, “Sure. Why not?”

Both of you followed the students to the school hall. “By the way, I’m you.” You introduced. “I’m Sarah Yoon.” She smiled at you.

All of the students sat in the hall, sort of like an auditorium. You smiled from ear to ear when you saw him. “you, is there something you’d like to say?” Sarah asked. You look and shook your head at her, “Ani-yo.”

“I had seen you always with Hongbin. You’re close to him?” Sarah asked. “Not so close. Just a regular friend; he’s the second person I knew in the school.” You explained. “By the way, he’s having a cold so he couldn’t come today.” Sarah continued. “How do you know?” you asked.

She giggled, “I’m his neighbour.”

You made an ‘O’ mouth shape, “Who’s the first?” you look around and pointed at Dongwoo as you found him, “Him. Dongwoo.” Sarah looks at whom you pointed at. “I heard he’s …”

“Kids! Settle down! Our presenter is here. Please behave.” The teacher cuts us off and she leaved leaves the podium.

The auditorium lights dims. The presenter walks on stage, “Good afternoon.” He bowed. All of us stood up and bowed back.

“What were you saying?” You whispered. Sarah shook her head, “Oh, nothing.”

“Can I know who is president of the student body?” the presenter’s question echoed in the auditorium. All of us look around, “Dude! He’s calling you!” a boy pushed his friend to stand up. “Come on! You’re the president!” said another boy.

“JUST GO ALREADY!” A boy behind us yelled and makes us startled of his sudden.

“I am.” Dongwoo stood up. Some of the girls were fan-girling at him and some boys cheered ‘woo’ at him. Sarah and you just watch whatever they did. ‘He’s the president?’ you went a bit shock.

“Yes, please come up here.” The presenter calls Dongwoo. He stepped on the stage, “I need you to give a speech.” The presenter gestured him to the podium. “The title?” he asked. “Anything.”

He tapped the mic once and begin, “Good afternoon to all students. I hope you guys are comfortable in any ways.” The students laughed. He continued, “First of all, I would like too …”

After 10 minutes, spending time talking, Dongwoo ended. “That’s a quite inspirational speech. Thank you Dongwoo.” Dongwoo bowed and left the stage.

“I think, all of you don’t know what’s the real intensions of the teachers having you all senior, here.” He said. “YEAH!” they all yelled in unison. “The reason is nothing.” He smiled and all of us went confused with this guy.

“My title is none. I open to everyone to has/have problem to share with and maybe I could help.” He explained. ‘Who would share their problems with some strangers?’ you thought. “I’m a teenager psychologist.” He continued. ‘He can read my mind well.’

Right after he said he’s a teen psychologist, lots of kids raised their hands up. “You have anything to ask?” Sarah whispered. You shook your head, “No. You?” you asked back. She shook her head too.

Not long after, the event ended. “Thank you to all of you that give great thoughts and share.” The presenter bowed. All of us stood up applaud and bowed back. “I hope I can you guys again, soon.” The presenter continued. He left podium and walks off the stage.

“Well, that’s from our presenter today Mr. Kim. Thank you again.” The female teacher took his place. “I hope you have great time. And please get back to your class after this.” She pleaded. ‘I think this is the time.’ You thought.

“Hey, I gotta see someone.” You said to Sarah. “Okay. I’ll take your bag and be here.” You walk to the front. ‘This is it.’ You breathe in and out. “Oppa…” you called him.

He turned around, “Hey.” He said in low tune, sounds preventing from his friend to hear him. You hugged him, “Oppa, I miss you!” he struggled himself to let you off but you wouldn’t. Let him go “, WHY ARE YOU HUGGING MY BOYFRIEND?!” A girl warned from the back.

You released from the hug and look back. All you can feel was burning sensation on your right cheek which causes the students to look at you. “Oppa? What is going on?” you held your cheek and sobbing.

“Don’t you ask me what the is going on! Ask yourself!” he slapped on your left cheek. ‘Why are you like this?’ you mentally asked him.

“I’m your girlfriend. Why are doing this to me?” you slightly raised your volume. He looked at you, “My girlfriend? Did you just take drugs?!” he smirked. “Wait, me? As your boyfriend?! Think again, will you? Do you have it takes to be my girlfriend?! No.” he continued.

“She’s my girlfriend.” He pulled the girl and kissed her on the lips. Your heart crushed to million pieces as you watch them smooching in front of your eyes.

“, I asked you why are you hugging my boyfriend earlier?” the girl asked again. “I-I … just …” you became stutter and the words won’t spill from your mouth.

“Looks like you’re seducing him to get you, right?! You’re just like the other s that try to seduce him, aren’t you?” She said in high volume. All the kids in the hall staring at three of you and nobody dare to come further to help you.

The girl grabbed your uniform collar and forces you to stand. “You’re just like the cheap girls that I hate.” She smirked. “I don’t understand. Gongchan, why do you have to do this?!” you asked. He smirked at you, “You left me for exact 4 years without anything. And the last thing that I know was you cheat on me. Now you’re asking why I have to do these. , think of yourself.”

“Let me explain.” You looked at him with your tears sprawling. “You don’t have to explain. You just get the of yourself out of here. I don’t want to see you!” he sounds mad.

“Gongchan, you know her?” the girl asked. “Yeah, she’s just some who digs her own grave.” He explained. She released your collar and you feet fell back on the floor, “Get yourself straight er.” He kicked you at the stomach and left with Hyuna.

“Just you know, I’m sick of you. You can’t give me what I want.” He placed his arm over the girl’s shoulder. “Let’s go Hyuna and leave this alone.” Gongchan said. Her fist was up in the air until someone stopped her.

“Leave her alone.” Dongwoo stare her. “Suits yourself.” Hyuna stared at him. “Aww~ Baby, let’s go. I’ll treat you anything alright. My eyes are burning looking at this filthy .” He walks away with Hyuna.

You curled up yourself like a ball. ‘I can’t believe why he is doing this to me.’ Your eyes still producing more tears for you to cry.

Sarah who just came back from the class, shocked found you crying and curled yourself on the cold floor. She ran to you, “Hey, what’s going on?” she asked. You barely could talk since your tears and sobbing are mixing at once.

Dongwoo pat your back, “Don’t. Touch. Me.” You warned him and he distance himself from you. Sarah stares at him, weirdly. “It’s a long story.” Dongwoo whispered to her. “Come let’s get you home.” She held you up and walks with you to the school gate.

All you heard were bad mouth talking about you. “Here’s your bag.” She hands your bag. You try to smile at her, “Thank you.” You take your steps and head home. “Wait, you want me to walk with you?” she offered. You shook your head, “No. its fine.” You walk away and disappear from her sight.

You turned the doorknob and ran to your room. You smashed your head on the pillow and cry more. Hoya wasn’t at home. After 5 minutes, you heard his steps. “you, I’m home. I bought some ddukbogi and bbimbap.” ‘Her school shoes are here. Where is she?’ Hoya thought as he placed the foods on the table.

‘Maybe she’s showering.’ Hoya arranged the foods. For a quite a while, he begin fees something’s not right. He walked to her room and he heard sobs. “you, are you alright?” he knocked the door. You didn’t give any answer.

He turned the doorknob and found you hugged your leg to your chest, crying. He sat next to you, “What happen?” he asked and sooth your back. Your tears seem to run out but you still crying. You placed your head on his shoulder and sobs. “Clean yourself. You can tell me after wards.” He helped you on feet and took you to bathroom.

He sat you on the edge of the bathtub and took your clothes from your wardrobe.  He placed on the clothes hanger in the bathroom and closes the door. “I’ll wait for you.” He said from the outside. You took a quick shower and wore the clothes that he took for you.

You came out from the bathroom and saw Hoya smiling at you. “Seat here.” He pats the seat next to him. You sat and he starts to comb your hair, gently. “Why are you doing this for me?” you asked him.

‘I don’t want to see you suffer, that’s why.’ He thought. “You’re tired from what just happen. So, I help you.” He smiled. “You look better now. Let’s eat.” He took your hand and sat at the dining table with you.

‘Hoya, I’ve gone too much today. You seem the only person to understand it.’ You thought while eating the food he placed on your plate. Both of you eat and no one dare to talk about anything.

You end your meal 10 minutes later. You went to you room and sat at the chair and stare outside with your tears swelling. Hoya came back to door room after he cleaned up the table. He knocked, “Can I come in?” he asked. You wiped your tears, “Y-yeah.” He came in as you give the permission.

He sat next to you and wiped your tears, “You can tell me, what causes you to be like this?” he asked. You hugged him and cry even more. Your tears made his shirt drenched, “Cry as long as you want. Don’t keep the pain with you.” He sooth your back.

After 15 minutes crying and holding his shirt, “I’m sorry. I made your shirt stained.” You release from the hug and look away. Hoya held your shoulders and makes you face him, “its okay, as long the pain is no longer with you.” He smiled.

“He dumped me.” You said to him. “He has another girl?” he asked. You nodded, “He said I’m the one who cheated him and he said that I can’t give him what he wants. He doesn’t even let me to explain.” You told him. He wiped your tears, “He’s the one that cheats on you.”

“I can’t believe he did that to me. I wait for him for 4 years, and when I get back I got dumped.” You try to hold your tears for more soap drama. “He doesn’t see the good site of yours. Let him be that you. He just a Casanova.” Hoya held your hand.

“Do you still love him?” Hoya asked out of the blue. You took your time and look back at him, “No, I don’t anymore. After what he done to me, he’s just a piece of puzzle that I need to throw away.” You answered.

He stood up while held your hand, “Rest for awhile.” He lays you on the bed and covers your body with blanket. “I’ll check on you later.” He smiled. You nodded and shut your eyes for sleep.

Few hours past, Hoya went back to your room to check on you. He entered your room and found you still sleeping. He closed back the door until he heard you screamed, “No! D-don’t leave me! No!” you sat up from the nightmare with sweats covering your forehead.

Hoya barged in, “Gwenchana?” you look at him, “He came back, does he?” Hoya sat next to you. You nodded. He tucks few hair strands behind your ears and smiled at you. “I promise he’ll never come back into your dreams.” You hugged him, “Thank you.” He hugged back, “For what actually?”

“Being a friend that I really need the most at the time.” You release the hug and smiled at him. “Now, just back to sleep. You need plenty of rest.” You lie on the bed with your hand held his hand. He stood up and about to leave you.

“Please, don’t leave me alone. I’m afraid he’ll come back.” You said with your eyes close. “you?” he asked and you opened back your eyes, “Please. Company me sleep tonight.” He hesitates for a while.

He sat next to you on the bed and lullabies you to ease sleep. Soon, both of you fell to sleep as the sweet wind blew outside. 


WHAT HAVE I DONE TO THIS INNOCENT BOY! I'm sorry if you're a BANA! *90-degree-bow*

I just make this boy turned bad. Sorry!

*runs to the corner and curls into a ball.*

Gongchan, I'm sorry.

Tell me how you feel on this. I'm not so good writing cursing type :\