Tuesday; I found you

168 Hours of Love

 

“Okay class, I’ll se you guys tomorrow. Remember, we have a talk tomorrow afternoon so you all are compulsory.” Mr. Park said to them. “Nae.” The class said in unison. He then left the class and all of us start packing our bags before home.

“You are coming tomorrow?” Hongbin asked.

You nodded, “Of course I would. You?” you asked back.

“If you’re coming, I’ll be there too.” Hongbin eye-smiled and you turn to complete red.

“Let’s walk together.” Hongbin offered.

You stood there again, like an artwork, “I mean I walk you to the gate.” Hongbin rubbed the back of his neck. You sling your bag and walk with him.

“So” Both of you said at the same time, jinx. “You first.” You tried to avoid embarrassment. “No, ladies first.” He said back.

“You have siblings?” he look at you, “I’m the only child, what about you, you-sshi?” he asked you. “Why all of sudden you’re being formal? We’re same age liner.” You raised your eyebrow at him and totally forgot the question he asked.

“I don’t know, it just came from my mouth.” He answered. “Silly.” You murmured. “What did you say?!” he teased. “I say, Hongbin silly.” You hanged your tongue out and ran. “Oh, you wouldn’t!” he chases you and carried you on his shoulder.

“Hongbin! Put me down!!” you warned him. “Andwae.” He kept holding you. “Aren’t I heavy?” you asked him and he shook his head which surprised you. “You’re not.”

Finally he placed you down. “Why you all quiet?” he asked. You look at him, “O-oh, not-thing.” You became stutter. He giggled, “Come one, let’s walk.” He pulled your arm and drags you along.

“You haven’t answered my question, you.” He pretend cough. “I’m the eldest and I have a brother.” You answered him.

He made an ‘O’ mouth shape. Then everything turns quiet, you can’t say if it’s an awkward silence or just normal silence.

Both of your steps had stopped at the school gate, “Hey, I meet you tomorrow alright?” you waved at him. He opened his arm and hugged you, “See you too.” ‘That’s a bit awkward. I think Hongbin is total skinship monster.’ You thought as you released the hug.

You walk back home alone this time, ‘Probably Hoya is at home.’ You fastened your steps to minimal run and arrived at your house.

“I’m home!” you yelled from the house door. Hoya ran from the kitchen and went to you, “You’re home! Great!” he hugged you. ‘Not another skinship!’

“What you mean by great?” you furrowed your eyebrows.

He giggled, “I’m hungry.” He pats his stomach and cause you almost burst to laughing. “Arasso. But let me clean myself before I cook.” You pinched his cheek and ran to your room.

Few minutes later, you get down and cook lunch for Hoya and you. You placed on the dining table ad called him to eat. “Eat it.” Hoya gestured you to sit and eat with him.

“I’m not hungry.” You stated and look away. “Are you sick?” he leaned close and touches your forehead and feels cold and tingled from his hand.

You shook your head, “Ani.” You force yourself to eat to avoid another skinship with Hoya. ‘Is today skinship day?!’ you thought while eating.

You cleaned the table and washed the dishes with Hoya after having lunch. “You have any plan today?” you asked as you sat on the couch. “What do you expect from a ‘ghost’ like me?” he smirked.

“You’re not dead! A.L.I.V.E!” You even spell the word alive to him. “Hey, isn’t that Big Bang’s album?” you just facepalmed yourself from what you just heard. ‘Seriously?’

“Yah! I’m dead serious.” You crossed your arms. “Arasso, I don’t have any. Do you?” he asked you. You tapped your chin for a while, “Let’s have a walk. In fact, I don’t have any school projects or works to be done.” You cleared yourself.

“Go get ready!” you yelled as you ran back to your room. ‘I’m ready, already.’ He thought.

“Let’s go!” you pulled his arm to go with you. “Wait!” he stopped you before you opened the house door. “I want to be visible today.” He closed his eyes for awhile and interlaced his fingers with yours.

‘I find that our fingers are perfectly matches to each other, don’t you think so?’ Hoya thought and smiled alone. “What’s so funny?” you asked as you notice he’s smiling alone. He pulled his hand, “THIS!” you didn’t feel a thing when he held your fingers with his but when he showed that both you interlaced your fingers, you pulled away.

You were bushed and look away, “Hey, doesn’t take it seriously.” Hoya spurns you and makes you face him. You only smiled back.

“How was school?” Hoya asked. You look at him, “It was fine.” Both of you spending time together at the Han River, where you aren’t suppose to be there. It’s awkward because most of the most couple went there and you’re there with Hoya, not ‘him.’

“I wanna grab a drink. You want any?” Hoya asked. “I don’t mind anything.” He nodded and went to the nearest hawker stall.

You look around with few couples playing around at the park and some even cuddling in public. ‘It’s been a while, I left this place. I miss you, where have you been dear?’ you thought.

Your eyes been captivating something, until you saw someone that you really missed for 4 years to meet. ‘I found you.’ You thought.

you? Are you alright?” Hoya asked as he sat next to you. You look on your left, “A-ah, I-I’m fine.” Suddenly you stutter.

“Here’s your drink.” Hoya hands a bottle of ice lemon tea. “Who are you looking at?” He asked. You smiled, “My boyfriend.” You answered him. “Where?” Hoya looked around. ‘Your heart had been owned. I see.’ Hoya only smiled.

You pointed. “You don’t wanna see him?” you shook your head, “Nah, I see him tomorrow at school.” You elbow him lightly. “He’s the same school as you?” You nodded, “I saw him the other day in the cafeteria.”

“How long have you been together?” Hoya sipped his drink. “Including this year, almost 5 years.” You smiled even wider. “Wasn’t you just back from overseas?” he became confused. “I came back here during Christmas, that’s the first time we fell in love with each other.” You explained.

“Well, he’s been missing you all these years. He must be happy to see you back.” Hoya flung his arm over your shoulder. “Yeah, I miss him a lot too.” You sipped your ice lemon tea.

“Did he know you’re back?” Hoya asked further. You shook your head, “I wanna make it as surprise.” You look at him as you told him. He smiled at you back, “I hope you guys are happy.” He praised. You thanked him.

“You know, when you go to school this morning, I went out for while. I felt a strong feeling inside me when I walked in front this one house.” Hoya changed topic and make you look at him.

“Jijja? Where? Did you go into the house?” you asked him. “Nah, I’m not really sure if my body was there.” He whispered when he said ‘body’.

“Can you take me there?” you make your eyes sparkle. He shook his head, “It’s too far.” He said in monotone.

“Oh.” The only word came out from your mouth.

“And I figured one more thing …” he continued and prevents you from sad. “What is it?” you asked back. “I know my birth date! It’s at March 28th 1991.” He smiled.

Your eyes went as round as tennis ball, “Wae?” he asked more. “It makes you’re my oppa then. I was born in October 30th 199X” you explained and your expression still didn’t change.

“I don’t mind. Hoya or oppa? It’s on you.” He sooth your back. You sigh, “Thank god.” You touched your chest. “I feel uncomfortable sometimes calling oppa, even I rarely called my boyfriend ‘oppa’.” You continued.

He nodded, “You left Korea for too long my dear.” He shook his head. You hit him lightly at his arm, “That’s mean.” You pouted. “If you ate chilli, you’ll feel the spiciness.” He teased.

You stood up and went away, leaving him. “you! Wait up! I was just playing. Don’t take it seriously.” He pleaded. You look back, “Don’t that anymore. I’m quite sensitive.” You whispered the last part.

He nodded, “Arasso, now let’s get back home. It’s getting dark.” You smiled and walk with him home.

‘It’s nice spending time with you.’ Hoya thought.

‘I can’t wait for tomorrow.’ You thought.


Hey guys, I think the fic is a bit longer this time :)

Enjoy reading. 

Oh, and I think the next chapter MIGHT be rated M of language.

Comment & subscribe :)

Kamsahamnida~

xoxo