Sunday; You're still alive

168 Hours of Love

 

You woke up the next day and went to your brother’s room. ‘Should I or shouldn’t I?’ You asked yourself. You knocked the door and come in.

You saw Hoya standing in front of a mirror. “Why can’t I see myself?” he asked.

You look at him, “You’re there, but you can’t see yourself.” You tried to explain.

“Hey, I made breakfast.” You try to change topic. He look at you, “Come on! Before it turns cold!” you pulled his hand and feel something’s different about him. ‘His skin is warm and I can feel I’m blushing now. He feels so real.’ You thought.

Hoya sat next to you while having the breakfast. “I can taste it, but I know how it tastes like.” Hoya told you. You smiled at him, “Hey, don’t feel bad.” You sooth him back.

After 10 minutes of breakfast, both of you went out as Hoya promised yesterday. “You know, I can appear as human.” Hoya breaks the silence during the walk. You look at him, “Really? I didn’t know that.”

He held your hand and walked together. Soon, a girl says to both of you, “You guys are cute couple.” She praised. Now you believe what he means. “Now you believe me.” He whispered to you and make your spine tingled.

Both of you stopped your steps and arrived at this huge field with a single tree at the middle of the field, nobody’s there. You followed Hoya to the centre of the field and lay under the tree. “Today is a nice weather, don’t you think?” Hoya looked at you.

You nodded, “Yeah. I wish I could stay like this forever.” You look back to the sky and slowly fall asleep.

Hoya looked back to you after a while and noticed you’re sleeping. ‘You really didn’t remember me do you?’ Hoya caressed you cheek. He then lay next to you with your fingers intertwined with his.

After a few hours sleeping in peace, you woke up and look beside. Hoya’s still sleeping and you look back at your left hand. Your fingers still with him and you feel it’s fine having skin-shipping with him. ‘Do I know you?’ you thought.

you, you’re awake?” Hoya slowly sat up. You nodded and giggled at his sleepy face. “Hoya-sshi, I think I know why you’re like this.” You faced him.

“No need to be so formal, just call me Hoya. Why?” he asked you back. “You’re still alive. You’re not dead.”  You explained to him.

“Huh?”

“Your soul is lost. You just need to find your body and pass through it, and you’ll be back again.” You explained further. “But, how can I find my body if I don’t recall much about my pass?” he asked more.

You’re a bit shock, “Wait, you don’t remember anything? At all?” you asked him back. He shook his head, “All I know my name and few things that I don’t feel important at it.” He answered.

“Can you help me?” he held your hand.

“I wish I could. But I can’t. Your soul is connected to your body and you’re the only one can feel where your body is.” You said.

He nodded slowly and both of you stood up. “I should search my body, right?” he asked. You nodded. He released your hand and look into your eyes.

Hoya pulled your body closer and hugged you; “Stay by my side, okay?” your hand slowly hugged him back. “I will.” You don’t bother hugging and skin-shipping with a stranger because you feel he’s like someone that you’ve known in your past.

‘I will, be by your side.’ You thought.


Hey guys :) 

Thank you for subscribing :D

Drop your comments below and I like to know how you guys react the chapters.

Please subscribe too~

Anyhow, thanks again.

Kamsahamnida~

xoxo :)