Introduction

All I Want For Christmas Is You
A man wearing a suit, walked leisurely into the room. The sounds of wood creaking underneath his feet echoed in the room as he looked at the walls decorated with mistletoes and socks. While whistling the all time familiar 'Let It Snow', he saw a chair and sat by the fireplace, picking up the book that was on it. Moving his spectacles higher up his nose bridge with his freezing fingers, he smiled and let himself warm up a little due to the cold weather outside. He laid comfortably on the ruby red chair and turned towards you, the back facing the fireplace now.

"Hi readers and audience. I am Manager Kang. Since Christmas is coming, why not tell you guys three heartwarming love stories that's perfect for this happy festive season?" the man said and he raised the book up. You saw the title of the book: 'B.A.P Christmas Special'. "In case you are wondering, yes I'm shipping them even though I'm their manager. DON'T JUDGE ME. Basically these stories are made by fans and I think they are really nice to read!"

Not getting a single response from you and the audience, Manager Kang sighed and flipped open the book. "Fine fine fine. Let me.. Ah.. This is exciting.. There's Banghim, Daejae and Jonglo!" he exclaimed and proceeded to the next page. Suddenly, his face was turned into blush red. "And there's the NC17 scene... Screw this, I'm reading this censored part if I wanna!"

Manager Kang sighed again and pushed up his spectacles for the second time. There was an awkward silence.

"Aren't you gonna start telling us stories already?"

"Fine fine fine! Impatient whining es,"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

"N-nothing! Aish fine. I shall start with... Hmm... Let's see who's on the first page.."