8

Not A Happy Ending?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Eight

 

 

HYERI’S POV

 

 

 

          Guess what? My mother agreed and we’re now at Youngwoon’s place. I’m sitting next to him in a seat in their living room. Being small kids as we are, we fitted in one seat.

 

 

 

          “Hyeri-ah, are you excited?” He asked me enthusiastically.

 

 

 

          “Yeah…” don’t blame me. I’m excited but heck I’m tired.

 

 

 

          “Maybe you should sleep.” Thank heavens! I didn’t mind him putting my head on his shoulder ‘cuz I’m too sleepy to open my eyes.

 

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

 

 

          Hyeri woke up and found herself in the ark. Not really, the sky outside is already dark and she’s in a van. She was wondering how she went there in the first place and remembered that she was supposed to be going in a vacation with Youngwoon’s family.

 

 

 

          “We’re here.” Mr. Kim, Youngwoon’s father, said.

 

 

 

          She looked outside and saw that they were in a forest looking place.

 

 

 

          After a few hours of deciding which room each people sleep and what they’ll be doing for the rest of the night, the Kim’s and the Choi’s decided to have night swimming.

 

 

 

          Hyeri is in a green one-piece with little frog prints in it. Don’t blame her, she’s still young.

 

 

 

          “Hyeri-ah, do you know how to swim?” Yukwon asked the little girl who seems to be afraid of getting in the water. He’s Youngwoon’s cousin.

 

 

 

       

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter