5

Not A Happy Ending?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Five

 

 

HYERI’S POV

 

 

 

 

 

          I entered the classroom carrying Youngwoon’s gifts in my hands. My classmates immediately bombarded me with questions and compliments (?).

 

 

 

          “Wah~ Are those yours?”

 

 

 

          “Who gave those to you?”

 

 

 

          “Wah~ you’re so lucky.”

 

 

 

          “He must love you so much.”

 

 

 

          “Are those from your boyfriend?” Seriously…I’m too young for that.

 

 

 

          I just kept quiet and went to my seat. Krystal, who seats in front of me, turned to me and asked, “Who gave you those?”

 

 

 

          She’s Sulli’s bestfriend, I think. Well, everybody thinks they are bestfriends, but I don’t know. I still remember the first time we met in school. We bumped into each other at the girls’ bathroom. We were still in 1st grade.

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

 

          I was walking in the corridor, on the way to the bathroom, when I heard girls giggling. It was Sulli with two other girls that I didn’t quite know. They were Suzy and Hwangbo. They laughing at something Sulli said but Sulli stopped them when I passed. She covered their mouths until I was out of their sight.

 

 

 

          I just continued on walking without knowing that I bumped into someone. When I turned around to apologize, I saw a very cute chubby girl in high pigtails. I was about to say sorry when she said something.

 

 

 

          “Hey, aren’t you Hyeri?”

 

 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter