4

Not A Happy Ending?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Four

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

 

 

 

 

          It’s Valentine’s Day. People all over the world can feel the love in the air. But there are some who are too bitter to feel the happy atmosphere.

 

 

 

TAEMIN’S POV

 

 

 

 

 

          Ugh…I hate this day. Yes, I get many greetings, or sometimes gifts from others but I don’t have the courage even just to greet her. Aish…

 

 

 

          As I walk in the corridors, ready to go to class, I hear people greet each other a ‘Happy Valentine’s Day’ greeting. I wanna get out of here but I can’t, I still need to go to class.

 

 

 

          I was spacing out when I bumped into someone. The person is a girl. She has long straight hair, big round eyes, milky white skin, chubby pinchable cheeks, pink plump lips- MWO?! ANI! ANI! ANIEYO! What’s wrong with me? I like Sulli. I like Sulli. I like Sulli and only Sulli.

 

 

 

          “U-uh mian-” I was cut off by her voice.

 

 

 

          “Mianhaeyo, I was not looking at where I’m going. Mianhaeyo.” She bowed and entered our classroom.

 

 

 

          So, she’s my classmate. Hmmm…I didn’t know. But she’s cute.

 

 

 

          I smiled at the thought and followed her inside.

 

 

 

HYERI’S POV

 

 

 

 

 

          The bot I bumped into just a while ago followed me inside the room.

 

 

 

          Oooh~ he’s my classmate. Hmmm…I’m such a loner; I don’t even know who my classmates are.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter