THE EPIC JOURNEY

I'm a NERD who fell for a North Korean KINGKA!

 

A/N: The authors did a lot of photo editing in this chapter. We hope you enjoy our pro graphic designing skills!

Personally, we think we were awesome.

Also, this is the first chapter Haru and I worked on together xD


 

 

 

You were so excited to finally be able to attend ILMR High, the school named after your idol!

 

Mitt Romney was everything you wanted to be: kindcompassionatesmartawesomebeautifulskinnyyouthful... What made him even more epic was that his name rhymed with ''! 

[A/N: LOL please don't take any offense if you like Romney. Forgive le authors' bias; we live in the super Democratic state of California.]

 

Right after you received the letter, you biked to the airport carrying your trash bag full of trash bags, wearing your favorite, diaphanous, plastic Marina Foods Chinese Supermarket bags. You even combed up your crow's nest hair with a fork! You looked great!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Fortunately, you did not fall over on the way to the airport. Unfortunately, you ran over a squirrel's tail!

 

It was pissed!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You tried to bike away from it as fast as you could, but it called a bunch of its squirrely friends and chased after you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You were so scared. What if these angry squirrels ruined your hair? You couldn't possibly go to ILMR High looking like you'd been attacked. Fortunately, you passed by two weapons lying on the ground. Ignoring the shotgun, because everybody knows that shotguns are useless for killing squirrels, you picked up the rusty metal pipe and squashed all the irascible squirrels.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After your rage fit, you looked at your watch quickly and realized you only had ten minutes left until the boarding time. You swung a leg over the side of the bike, mounted it like you would a horse, and rode away. You were very, very worried.

 

"Gallop onward, you abominable creature!" You screamed at the bike. However, it remained silent. You sighed and pedaled faster.

 

"Romney, my only love," you cried, "Wait a bit, ~~~ is coming for you!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!"

 

 

 

You were a very fast biker. As you pedaled furiously to the airport, you passed by many things.

 

 

 

Like a motorcycle...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And a plane...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And Superman.

 



 


 

They were no match for your epic riding skills! You were a professional speed-biker and you always won every single race! But, you digress. Right now, you were concentrated on getting to the airport. Luckily, you made it there with eight minutes to spare.

People were looking at you weirdly. Whatever, you didn’t have time to deal with those peasants. *Hasta luego, ers! I’m going to North Korea!*

 

You ran through the glass doors of the airport and headed for the security line. However, there was a long queue ahead, so you jumped up onto the head of the person in front of you and, like stepping stones, used the people’s heads to get to the front of the line.


When you finally made it into the waiting room, boarding time was already over. You cursed, except you didn’t really swear because you’re supposed to be innocent. That stupid security guard! Of course your angry-squirrel-murdering-metal-shiny-pipe wasn’t a dangerous weapon!

 

 

You saw the plane taking off at the end of the runway and a burst of adrenaline shot through you as you ran towards the plane and made a flying leap onto the door of the plane, which was (luckily for you) still open!

 

 

 

 

*Yes, I made it!* You thought as you quickly entered the plane. Fortunately, the flight attendants were sleeping.

 

You found an open seat, sat down, and slid your trash bag of trash bags under the seat in front of you. You turned to the person sitting next to you and gasped! *No, no, it can't be...*

 

 

 


Do you like the cliffhanger?

And the photos? Haru and I spent a lot of time on this so you paupers better be grateful! Gosh, if I don't get 10239487 more subbies and 4239187 more comments, I'm gonna delete this fic!

 

Like seriously guys, why do I only have <20 subscribers? I should have 12938263479!