THE LETTER

I'm a NERD who fell for a North Korean KINGKA!

 

It was just another normal day for you. You know, in the morning you had to go to your crappy school, PARC High where you were the top student. You slept through the classes because you already knew everything and the teachers' lectures were boring.

 

At PARC High, you were looked down upon as the loser nerd girl. The whole student body teased  you from afar every single day, just because of your appearance. They were freaked out by your blue eyes and hated your glasses and crow's-nest hair. Also, the trash bags you wore gave off a pultridilicious stench. Wherever you walked, you would part the people in the halls like Moses parting the Red Sea.

 

*Why can't anybody look at my inside beauty? I'm pretty sure my liver, kidneys, and other internal organs are just as healthy as everyone else's!* You thought indignantly. Just then, you were snapped out of your thoughts by the ringing of the bell. *Finally, school's out!*

 

It was raining as you left the school; luckily, you brought an umbrella. You hurried over to the bike cages and unlocked your bike. You placed your school bag in the basket and rode off to your workplace. Suddenly, you were biking across the street when the tires slipped in a puddle of water and you went flying headfirst into the middle of the street.

 

 

 

It was embarrassing!

 

 

 

 

 

Luckily, you were still alive, although it was painful. You quickly got up and looked at your watch. *Oh noes! Tis half past three! I shall be late if I don't gather up my jiggliepuffs and hurry!* You got back on your bike and kept riding.

 

However, at the next street intersection, the same thing happened...

 

 

 

 

 

 

And at the next one...

 

 

 

 

 

 

And the next.....

 

 

 

 

 

Finally, you arrived at the coffee shop where you worked! When you entered, everyone started sniggering at your beat-up state and pointed at you. You sighed. *Let's get this over with.*

 

After two hours of hard work, your shift was finished. You headed off to the martial arts studio where you practiced everyday. Fortunately, you didn't slip this time. Nobody was in the studio when you arrived, so you loosened up and practiced your ninja moves with a dummy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When you began sweating heavily and feeling exhausted, you decided to stop and take a drink of water. However, the water fountain was not working, so you decided to call it a day and head home for some rest.

 

You arrived at your run-down little house and parked the bike on the front lawn.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Before heading inside, you collected the mail. With all the other usual plain white envelopes was a sparkly blue envelope! You hurried inside and tore it open. Inside the envelope was a formal-looking letter.

 

 

 

Dear ~~~ (Tilda),

 

We are extremely pleased to inform you that you have been given a scholarship because of your valedictorian status at PARC High and invited to attend I Love Mitt Romney High School in North Korea. We will pay your travel, food, and lodging expenses. If you decide to accept our invitation, here is an airplane ticket to Pyongyang, North Korea.

Hope to see you there!

 

The ILMR Board of Directors

 

 

 

 

You gasped in shock and dropped the letter. OHMAIGAHH. You loved Mitt Romney too! You were definitely accepting the invitation and scholarship. Without hesitation, you packed some fresh plastic bags instead of your normal stinky trash bags, grabbed your bike, and headed for the airport.

 

 

 

 

 


Meh. Crappy first chapter, but oh well. Did you get why I named it PARC High? xD

 

NO CRITICALIQUE COMMENTS OR I BE BASHIN YOUR FATILICIOUS SKULL.

And remember, even though I know my story is good and all, DON'T PLAGIARIZE! I KNOW YOUR IP ADDRESS!