When it all came crashing down....

Perfections Turned Wrong.

 

Chapter 3: When it all came crashing down...

 

My throat hurt so much as I struggled to open my eyes due to the sudden light shining on me, but shutted them seconds later. It was now morning. The worst day of my life had passed.

Yesterday. 

But I was not happy about it. So now what was I suppose to do? Clean up this mess? I did not even know how. Could I just die? I wish. But no, Jooyoung unnie would be worried and I could not let her take all the setbacks alone. I needed to be with her and overcome the ordeal together. She was my sister and I was her's too. I could not abandon her, I just couldn't.

And speaking of Jooyoung unnie, I had not told her about Jaejoong yet. I did not want to upset her anymore, not after the bad news of our parents. If I told her, she would totally go berserk and charge herself to Jaejoong and probably beat the crap out of him. She held titles of 8th grade in taekwondo, judo and martial arts. It was too risky.

So now what? Go up to Jaejoong and scream, shout and hit him with all my strength? I could not do that, I was nice, and too nice, I would not want to hurt him even if he hurt me.

I did not want to do anything, I just wanted to lie in my bed all day and cry myself to sleep all night. Life felt so meaningless. In one night, I lost my physical and mental support, my boyfriend, and a man who brought me life, my father. 

My eyes watered again, for the millionth time. A single tear rolled down my cheek but I wiped it away. I had to be strong, for Jooyoung unnie, and Omma, who was still in the hospital, fighting for her life.

I could barely stand up because of the lack of strength, but still succeeded. I went downstairs and saw Jooyoung unnie, eating her cereal as she stared at the television. Upon hearing my footsteps, she looked up and flashed a weak smile at me. These happenings had took a toll on her, yet she still managed to smile. I admired her for that, for being a strong sister I could rely and depend on. 

I smiled weakly back at her and continued my way to the fridge. First to survive, I would have to eat. Everything was in silence and we both were comfortable with that. We just ate quietly, with the television sounding in the background, just appreciating each other’s presence. 

“TH Entertainment CEO Hwang Tae Hwan had unfortunately passed away in a fatal car accident on his way to his annual vacation yesterday. Fortunately, it was written in his will that the company would be passed to his successor, Kim Jaejoong.” The familiar newslady reported with a straight face but when she mentioned ‘Kim Jaejoong’, her eyes lit up.

Guess she was one of those girls who swooned over Jaejoong.

Wait, Kim Jaejoong was going to take over? But he cheated on me! And we broke up...

So now TH Entertainment is no longer our family’s?  

My eyes widened, and carelessly dropped my spoon. The metal landed on the floor noisily, breaking the comfortable silence of the house.

Jooyoung unnie looked at me concernly. I instantly felt weak, my lips turning pale as I tried to get up and get out of the house. However my legs gave way and I found myself on the floor, struggling to get up.

“Miyoung-ah, what’s wrong?” My sister quickly scrambled to my side, trying to pull me up. Her voice was so worried and I quickly shut my eyes, hoping that this was a dream, a dream that I would wake up to. And when I wake up, my family would still be there, my boyfriend still by my side and our family business would be still be the top entertainment company in Korea, managing the world’s most famous Kpop Stars like Super Junior, Shinee, EXO and f(x).

“Jaejoong.... Kim Jaejoong....” I said weakly as I tried to get up again, and scrambled out of my house, but only to be pulled back by Jooyoung unnie.

“What Jaejoong? He would be fine, he’s competent enough right? You don’t trust your boyfriend?” Jooyoung asked confusedly. I tried to get away from her grip again, not caring what she just said.

“ANSWER ME MIYOUNG AH, TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON. PLEASE.” Jooyoung unnie screamed at me, clearly pissed off that I was not answering her and kept wanting to go outside.

I gave up, I could only break down. Tears resurfaced as I plopped down to my knees.

“This is all my fault....” I whimpered.

Soon, I settled down and started explaining everything, from how I found out he cheated on me and also how Boram was the third party. I saw the transformation on my sister’s face, first from confused and worried, to angry and upset and lastly anxious, anxious that now we all had, what our parents had left for us, will now be gone.

Forever gone.

“It’s all my fault...” I repeated, dropping my head down and pulling out my hair. If it was not for me, our company would still be ours, now it had landed to someone else, a cheater, a liar.

A thief. Downright thief.

“It’s not your fault Miyoung-ah...” my sister tried comforting me, “You didn’t know that he’s going to cheat on you...” my sister side-hugged me as I buried my head into her shoulders, crying again.

“Let’s go, we need to clarify with him you know. He has no right over TH entertainment. Is he part of our family? No. So why should we let him steal what’s ours?” Jooyoung unnie suddenly announced, pulling me with her as we headed to TH entertainment’s headquarters. 

The receptionists still politely bowed to us as we walked, or what I rather thought as stomped into the building. It was not their fault that the company could change arms so suddenly, and the death glare from my sister was not helping much in the situation either.

Some of the guards tried stopping us from entering Jaejoong’s office, but with Jooyoung’s fighting spirit, we finally got into his office, who was once my father’s, and ours.

“So now just because we are not the boss anymore so they began up to that Jaejoong now? Pfft, dogs.” Jooyoung muttered under her breath as we charged in to the office.

“Sorry Mr Kim, but they were too strong so we can’t stop them...” his secretary trailed behind us seconds later, panting while explaining.

Jaejoong looked up curiously from his paperwork and saw us. He was shocked, but regained his composure seconds later. He walked towards us and gestured his secretary to move off, which she quietly complied.

“Why are you all here?” he only asked.

“Why are we here? Haha very funny. Now you and Miyoung are not together, you are not entitled to this company too. GIVE US BACK WHAT’S OURS.” Jooyoung replied, remembering to emphasise on the last words.

“I’m sorry, as much as I want to, I can’t. You know, this is the law.” he began explaining, where his words did not match his expressions. As much as his words sounded sincere, he was wearing a smirk on his face.

A goddamn smirk.

“Do you even know if you are making any sense? You could just transfer it to us.” Jooyoung retorted, looking at how retarded Jaejoong was being right now.

“But he doesn’t want to,” a voice sounded from behind, a cutesy voice that I would want to puke to, and I recognised it, “so why force him?” 

Anyways, we all turned to the owner of the voice, and I guessed it right. 

Jeon Boram.

Jaejoong’s eyes showed relief as he saw his lover coming into his rescue. He would not know what Jooyoung would do, especially this girl could easily smash his precious, beautiful face within seconds.

Boram walked up to side with Jaejoong, with her annoying heels clicking behind her like some tap dancing maniac. Except tap dancing had dignity and respect, unlike her. 

I scoffed at her as she linked arms with Jaejoong, and giving him a peck on the lips, then dusting off invisible dirt from Jaejoong’s suit. So much for being lovey-dovey. I thought I just puked in my mouth. I guessed that Jooyoung thought the same too as seen from her expression. That expression, showing that how she wanted to just break their jaws and then throwing punches at them until they finally collapse on the floor, dead.

Boram then looked at me, eyeing me up and down, as if eye-mocking at my plight and then smirked at me. How I wished I could wipe off that disgusting face of hers with my bare hands. But I could not do anything now, I was just helpless.

“Hwang Miyoung, you’re not looking good today... Mind if you can just fix yourself a little so you don’t embarrass yourself as Jaejoong’s ex-girlfriend? And your dad would be so proud of you in his grave and disown you seeing you like this...” she spoke, and looked at me intently, as if shooting daggers at me with her eyes. 

I admit, I did not look good today because why? My dad left, Jaejoong left, my mum might be leaving me too, and because of who? Her. Why did she hate me so much? I just looked at her and hid myself a little behind my sister, taking all her painful insults, not speaking or even making a sound.

Jooyoung could not take this anymore and went up to Boram, glaring at her. Soon enough, a slap could be heard. Boram held her burning cheek and glared at Jooyoung, where she gladly took it and spoke.

“This slap is for Miyoung, stealing her boyfriend even you know he was attached.”

Another slap could be heard. Jooyoung decided to aim it on her other cheek, as she now held the right side of her face, grimacing in pain. 

“This slap for my father, as you treated him with disrespect and using his name to insult Miyoung.”

Before Boram could raise her hand to return the favour, Jooyoung skillfully caught it and slapped her for the third time.

“I hate to do this but, this slap is for the sake of your parents. For bringing up a horrible daughter like you! Only knowing how to seduce guys and stealing others’ half.”

Boram could now only hold both side of her burning cheeks as she quickly ran to Jaejoong’s side, whimpering in pain. Jaejoong could only look at her with worrying eyes, caressing her cheeks, hoping to soothe the pain a little. Boram, taking the chance, exaggerated the pain a lot more as she whimpered at the slight touch of Jaejoong’s hand on her cheek, making Jaejoong’s anger rose up to its peak.

He inched closer and closer to my direction as I continued hiding behind Jooyoung’s back. He said nothing and pulled me out from my comfort zone and glared deadly at me. I stood in fear, he had not been that angry before. His eyes clouded with anger as he continued staring at me, and his hand rising and rising before landing on the side of my face, hard.

The impact was so hard that I almost fell back, but held myself together in time. I could not collapse now, I must not be weak, though for the past ten minutes, I was being a coward. I must stay strong, I glared as angry as I could, hoping that it might affect him. 

Nope, his mind and heart had been occupied by Boram, and no more place for people like me. 

“Hwang Miyoung,” he began to speak, and it was not good as he addressed me in my full name. You could tell that he must be very angry when he addressed someone by his or her full name. “I didn’t know you were such a coward and a weakling,” he clearly emphasised coward and weakling, as if mocking me on the sly. “I should have left you earlier, since you were not of much use to me any way, and Boram is so much better than you. Why didn’t I realise it earlier?” he then brought Boram closer to his side and kissed her on the forehead, before staring at me. 

Boram smirked victoriously at me as I tried to hold my tears in. Hwang Miyoung, you must be strong in front of these two horrible people. 

“But well, thanks to you, I finally got hold of this big company. Really, thank you.” his words dripping with sarcasm, before finishing with a smirk. 

My stomach churned as his words and my heart just fell at the sound of his words. I spent three years of my youth just for this? For him to cheat on me and take away everything I had? I blamed myself for trusting his sweet words and his ‘excellent’ attitude. Why was I so stupid?

“And don’t even think of getting this company back from me, even if you beg, plead or even die in front of me. I won’t budge a single millimetre.” his words trailed off as I was pulled out of the office by my sister, and all the way to the streets.

“Miyoung-ah, don’t be too affected by him okay? He’s just a jerk. Let’s go home.” Jooyoung said as she tried to comfort me on the way home. 

I laid back on my bed as soon as I touched home. Crying and blaming myself for being so dumb and foolish for love and made so much sacrifices in the expense of my family for another few more hours, I fell asleep.

And everything came crumbling down, everything.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Uhm okay, please don’t kill me for Miyoung’s plight... So yeah...

THIS IS THE END YOU GUYS~ Thank you for supporting this fic for the whole 3 very very sad chapters. I just wanted to write things down and Tiffany came into my mind, thus making her the character. 

I guess I will end the story here, maybe continue it if there are people wanting sequel. Originally I wanted to combine the revenge part together, but now I feel like there's no point unless people wanted then I would write it in another fic. So now I will change the title and picture so as to not confuse you all. Bye bye and don't forget to comment and subscribe if you liked it :D

So here's a little poll to see if you guys would like a sequel.