Cheated.

Perfections Turned Wrong.

Chapter 1: Cheated.

My life was perfect, perfect beyond words. I have a perfect family, I have a caring father, a loving mother, an adorable older sister, a best friend that I could call up in the middle of the night for random reasons and most importantly, an amazing boyfriend that I was certain that I could live the rest of my life with. No doubt I was only 19 that year, I could be sure that my life was beyond amazing.

 

Before everything came crumbling down, everything.

 

::FLASHBACK::

 

“Appa, Omma, I heard that Europe is amazing, so enjoy yourselves okay? And remember to bring back some gifts for me and Jooyoung okay?” I greeted my parents for the last time before they headed to the airport for their annual trip. It was compulsory for my parents to go on a trip every year and this year was their 25th wedding anniversary and it would be somewhere special like Europe, which was the place my parents first met. 

 

“Ne, Miyoung-ah, take care yourself okay? Remember to eat well, sleep well and study hard. Arrasso?” My mother rattled again for the tenth time since she started taking her luggages downstairs.

 

“Ne, Omma. I’m already 19, I can take care of myself.” I replied back with a smile, earning still a worried look by my mother.

 

“Yah Woman, our daughter is already a grown-up, she can take care of herself. We will be late for our flight if we don’t hurry up okay?” My father started complaining as he could not take the naggy woman’s complaints anymore. 

 

“I know, I know... Okay bye Miyoung-ah!” My mother said for the last time before stepping into the car.

 

“Have fun!” I waved to them just before the car drives off. “I would want to go to Europe too, especially with Jaejoong Oppa!” I thought as I smiled at the name Jaejoong. Jaejoong would always make me smile no matter what would happen. He was the physical and emotional support I had in my life. I needed and wanted him. People might think I was just this crazy girl, and yes I admit, I was love-crazed, if that made sense. 

 

Perhaps this is what being in love is about?

 

“I should go visit Jaejoong Oppa!” I thought as I clapped my hands together. I quickly went up to my bedroom to get ready. I picked out my casual clothes, a white shirt, black jeans and purple sneakers. I curled the ends of my hair and headed out to his apartment, which was three streets away. 

 

Before long, I stood infront of a white, large and modernised building, and one of the officetels was Jaejoong’s apartment. It was small, but it was all bought by Jaejoong’s hard-earned money. I did wanted to help him pay a part of the apartment, but he insisted that it must be bought by his own money. People might think that whatever he had must be leeched off by my family’s wealth, as I was a rich man’s daughter. But they were wrong, and this was why I loved him and my parents appreciated him. His attitude towards life was something my father could trust me with him. 

 

I headed to his apartment and turned the door knob but it did not give way. I frowned as it was locked. Well obviously, which sane person would leave his main door unlocked waiting for robbers and burglars to come in?

 

“Pabo me...” I chuckled at my own silliness, and searched for my replica set of keys in my bag. Before I could insert the keys to the keyhole, a voice sounded inside the apartment.

 

“Argh... What are you doing.... It hurts ah....”

 

Jaejoong’s voice.

 

I froze.

 

“Omo, is Jaejoong in trouble?” I started to worry, and tears quickly welled up in my eyes. I cursed myself for being so weak. 

 

I quickly put in my keys in the keyhole and stepped in. 

 

My eyes widened. 

 

Clothes were strewed everywhere, drinks were on the coffee table and floor. Everything was a mess. 

 

“Jaejoongie....” a girl called out from some room.

 

My steps became heavier and heavier with each step I took. My tears threatened to fall. My stomach turned around a few times I supposed.

 

Then I reached to the door of the room, the room that the girl was calling out from.

 

Jaejoong’s bedroom.

My hands shakily went to grab the door knob and before long, the knob was coated with my own sweat. I took a deep breath and took the plunge. I had to face it, whatever it came after this door. I gripped the knob harder, turned and stepped in. 

 

The sight greeted me. The worst sight that I would never ever imagine in my life. 

 

“This isn’t true, this isn’t true. Please tell me this isn’t true.....” I pleaded and begged in my head. I opened my eyes and a greater sight coldly greeted me.

 

Jaejoong was pinned to the wall, shirtless and groaned again. The girl, visibly smaller in size pressed herself against him, tipped-toed and placed her lips on his. 

 

Awww, so sweet.

Bull.

 

How could this be sweet? It was happening to the love of my life......and another girl! How could this be?

 

Why? How? What? I need answers. 

 

They still continued their sinned act for the next minute, which to me it was like eternity. I let everything sink in, like finally realised all I had believed in was a lie. Me having an adorable, lovely boyfriend was a lie. All our dates, kisses, sweet nothings were just lies.

 

This love, was nothing but a lie.

 

Okay, screw answers. I just wanted the ground to swallow me up and let me be hidden from everything. My misery, my memories.

 

Just reality.

 

As I was still waiting for my request for earth to swallow me up to be approved, the keys to his house escaped from my fingers and dropped to the floor, making a loud cranking noise. Both persons turned to the sound and looked at me. Their eyes widened, especially him, the one I loved for so long in my young life. 

 

I swear my heart stopped and fell to the pit of my stomach. My tears threatened to fall, I forcefully kept them back into my eyes. 

 

I can’t cry. 

I can’t show them that I’m weak.

I just can’t.

 

Wait... the girl looked familiar. My eyes widened even more. My shaky voice called out.

 

“J-Jeon Boram....?” 

 

A devious smirk planted across her tainted lips. Even with her long brown hair and makeup, I could still recognise her. Jeon Boram, the mortal enemy of my life. I did not make that up, she made that up. It seemed like she always targeted on me, no matter what I do. It seemed like nothing I do pleased her, but this was also not the reason why she could just simply steal the love of my life.

 

“Miyoung...? You know her?” Jaejoong finally spoke up.

 

I turned away, never wanting to see him or hear him speak again. I breathed deeply for one last time and hopefully seemed to be calmly walking away.

 

I'm torn, and it hurt. All thanks to you, Kim Jaejoong. Oh and not to forget you, Jeon Boram.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello, so the first chapter is up. This is just an introduction to set everything up. I'm targetting to finish this story in 5 chapters at most. So here's the first chapter, and Jaejoong freaking cheated on Miyoung! Argh, kidding. But anyways show support and don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe if you want to :D