Childish Intimacy

Can't Stand Intimacy [DISCONTINUED]

Want to prank Seungri with me?

Ah, it had all sounded too well. Seunghyun had been bored out of his mind with his cold preventing him from singing and Jiyong refusing to let him into the studio. Didn't want the other artists to get sick, he had said, but then why didn't they just send him home? Troublesome corporation policies.. So Seunghyun had decided for passive aggression and chosen to occupy the big sofa in the waiting room, and lied spread all over it, occasionally coughing and snoring. He had thought someone would get too disgusted and send him home.

Or so he had hoped.


"Found you!"

No, you didn't. I'm invisible.

"Listen! I've got an idea!"

No. Want to hear it in Spanish?

"It'll be awesome!"

Noh~

"Seunghyun-ah, Seunghyun-ah!"

Nope. Not today. I'm on a labor strike. Unjust working environment. It's that time of the month. What? I'm not a girl? Discrimination. I'm allowed to throw a hissy fit once a month regardless of my gender. Read it. It's written in my contract. It was included in the small print on the third page of the fifth segment.

"I don't think your contract has a fifth segment.. Are you drunk?"

Did I say that out loud?

"Yes you did. Now open your eyes I have something to tell you!"

The rapper lolled his head to his right, leaning heavily on the sofa armrest and groggily opening his eyes. Quickly noticing that his hyung had no sense of personal space. Their noses were practically touching, causing Seunghyun's heart to leap five feet out of his chest.

"Yah! Don't stand so close!" Pushing Dongwook's face away with his hand Seunghyun rose to a sitting position. Rubbing his eyes he observed the casual clothes his hyung was in, an old concert t-shirt of BIGBANG's (something that fit him well and made Seunghyun's stomach do somersaults for some reason) and sweatpants. His skin looked tired and he must have been at the headquarters longer than Seunghyun, but Dongwook's stupid smile radiated an amusement far too early for it to be shared by Seunghun.

"So violent, dongsaeng. Remind me again why you are my favorite, your abuse seem to have made me forget." Dongwook's smile turned teasing as he moved to sit across from the rapper on the waiting room coffee table. Seunghyun smirked and leaned in closer, throwing himself into the game.

"Because you love me, hyung~" Said with a low voice and Seunghyun placing his hand on Dongwook's chest, above his heart. For a split second he looked torn, opening his mouth like a gaping fish only to his lips and close them again. Pink. His tongue was dark pink. A knowledge that shouldn't feel so intimate, basic human anatomy was learned in primary school and Seunghyun had known tongues were pink before, but his mind had decided that Dongwook's tounge was different. But before he could dwell on the characteristics of Dongwook's tongue Seunghyun felt a heat slide against his inner thigh.

"Must be.." His hand was sliding up the younger man's thigh, an action that didn't feel like innocent teasing any longer. Seunghyun's mouth felt dry and his breath caught in his throat. He tried to laugh it up but the atmosphere was thicker than before and his deep voice cracked.

"Y-yah- .. Why are you- What are- Hyung, why-" Seunghyun's words were mumbled and came out jumbled as he tried to regain control over his mind. Dongwook's smile turned predatory and leaned in close. Their cheeks touched and Seunghyun flinched slightly from the sudden rush of emotions inside of him. He wanted to talk. To question and set his wayward thoughts at ease but his mouth refused to move. His palms felt damp and the only thing keeping him in rooted in reality was the heat of Dongwook's hand on his thigh and from his breath on Seunghyun's ear. Time passed without a word and the blue haired man was growing uneasy by his hyung's silence. But as if on cue Dongwook removed his hand and leaned back to his former position to look Seunghyun in the eyes.

"Want to prank Seungri with me?"


A chance to escape the awkward situation between them that he couldn't understand, and Seunghyun had taken it. His body had been acting on it's own and he had hoped that looking at Seungri would make the blood in his body to it's rightful places. It had worked.

Until Dongwook decided to hide them both in a cleaning cupboard to avoid Seungri's wrath.

Pressed flush against each other, Dongwook breathing heavily on his collarbone and his hands on his hyungs waist. Seunghyun was stiff as a poker and cursing his luck under his breath. Outside the cupboard they could still hear yelling and footsteps rushing past the obviously too small compartment to fit two grown men.

Who knew a pack of flour and some food coloring would cause such mayhem.

But Seunghyun would take it all back if it meant not being stuck in this position with his friend. He didn't like feeling like a stranger in his own body and something about Dongwook made him loose every ounce of self control. The feeling was new and unexpected but Seunghyun had yet to decide wheter he liked it or not.

Sudden pain shooting up from his foot disturbed Seunghyung's thoughts and let out a startled gasp.

"Sorry!" Dongwook's voice was quiet and apologetic and he had apparently accidentally stepped on Seunghyun. That's when he noticed that the the older man was trying his best to put as much distance between himself and Seunghyun that was possible.

"What are you doing?" His voice came out dripping of annoyance reflecting his previous inner turmoil but Dongwook didn't know that, so before the rapper had time to explain the other man was trying more forcefully to remove himself from Seunghyun's arms.

"I was just," he knocked over an empty bucket, "you know," removing his arms from Seunghyun's shoulders and hitting them on the shelf above, "ouch, trying to give you some space, because, well-" stepping on Seunghyun's foot again, "Sorry- well since you didn't, which you had every right not to-" and making a stack of washcloths fall over them. "Sorry!"

Seunghyun grasped Dongwook's arms and shook the man gently.

"Will you please stay still? I can't understand you with all your flailing." Light was streaming in from the cracks in the door and illuminated the small area to the extent that Seunghyun could make out Dongwook's silhouette. The man's face was downcast and most of it covered in shadows but Seunghyun still tried his best to figure out the emotion on the older man's face. Dongwook took a deep breath.

"What I was saying was that I had been trying to talk to you for a while but you didn't respond so I thought you wanted some space..." Dongwook spoke with an unfamiliar uncertainly in his voice that made Seunghyun feel bad for spacing out. Not sure how to respond he stayed silent and watched his friend in the dark. Their breathing had relaxed and the footsteps outside had quieted down but both men were too preoccupied to notice. After a minute or so Dongwook added quietly, "I'm sorry I stepped on your foot."

Seunghyun sighed and rolled his eyes. He placed his hands around his hyung's waist once again and brought them close, resting his head in the crook of the older man's neck.

"I'm not mad at you, you big child." Seunghyun's voice was muffled but he could sense his friend ease in his embrace.

"Is that really how you should address someone older than you, Seunghyun-ah?" Dongwook's voice had an edge to it but as Seunghyun felt his hyung once again rest his arms around his shoulders and lean into the hug, he didn't try and analyze the situation further. Soon they would have to acknowledge the silence outside the cupboard and untangle themselves. Seunghyun would lie restless thinking about Dongwook's tongue for days following this incident. Dongwook would call Seunghyung up one early morning with a massive cold, scolding the younger man for disrupting his schedule. But in truth, small smiles would appear on both of their lips as they met later that week.

But right now Seunghyun had to avoid making his raging hard-on obvious as his blood had once again decided to travel south.

Damn this man and his warm breath.