Momentary Intimacy

Can't Stand Intimacy [DISCONTINUED]

Seunghyun believes in one single, universal understanding of human interaction and body language. The key word is understanding, for there are many different variations of body language. He would not be as stupid as to presume that a gesture would mean the same to an European as it would to an Asian. Body languages and social interactions between people are complex matters. They are not only culturally dependent, but social status, genders, age and exposure all play a role in how we chose to move our body. It is not impossible to think that there are over seven billion different languages on body movement and how we chose to act in social situations, because each person is unique and has their own way of expressing themselves.

But understanding body language is elementary. Somehow you just know. In that moment when you brush against someone in the street you know if it's accidental or not. When you feel a hand on your shoulder you simply know if it's meant to support you or not. In that moment when you chose to act a certain way, move in a certain way or touch someone in a certain way. In that moment you are fully aware of what you're doing. Maybe your thoughts haven't lingered on it yet, but your body understands. It's something you can feel with every fibre in your body. Beforehand you can suppress it all you want and afterwards deny it until you're blue in the face, but in that moment when you move the way you do..

You know exactly what you are doing.

And that's why Seunghyun can't stand being near Dongwook any longer. Whenever they meet Seunghyun is convinced that his hyung knows exactly how his touches affect the younger man. Sure, life isn't a fairytale and Dongwook doesn't leave him gasping for release after a smoldering backrub, or makes him want to faint after sharing a close hug. But Seunghyun is easily aroused and Dongwook an exceptionally handsome man. If that doesn't equal awkward then Seunghyun doesn't know what will.


"Hey, Seunghyun" Dongwook's cheerful voice drew the rapper from his daydreaming, he looked away from his workstation and pulled his headphones off, "You done for the day?"

Seunghyun eyed his upbeat hyung with a smile tugging the corners of his lips. Dongwook looked just about as tired as he himself felt after spending countless hours at the YG headquarters. His white shirt wrinkled, his cardigan ed and his hair tousled. But always the optimist. No matter how worn Se7en-ssi looked he was always accompanied by his trademark attractive smile. Seunghyun found it both annoying and inspiring to be friends with such a happy-go-lucky individual.

"I know you find me handsome and all but I asked you a question Seunghyun-ah. You can stare all you want later." With a wink Dongwook dragged a chair across the small recording room and placed it behind Seunghyun's. The rapper felt a bit embarrassed for being so obvious with his ogling but scoffed at the older man's words and playfully punched his shoulder.

"Yah!" Seunghyun glanced at the clock and then back to his notes and tapped the rhythm of his new song against his knee. "I want to finish this verse before I leave, what's on your mind?"

"I figured we could go out and take a drink together. It's been a while since last time." With good cause, Seunghyun thought but didn't comment. He didn't want to hurt his hyung's feelings. He was fairy sure the singer couldn't even remember what had happened last time they went out. Seunghyun's fingers went to gently tap his lips. Maybe-

"Yeah. Give me fifteen minutes to wrap this up, you can wait here if you'd like." 

"Great! You're the best." Dongwook threw his arms around the other who was facing away from him and smiled brightly. "Have I mentioned that I love you?"

"Yah! Don't push your luck!" Seunghyun hit his childish friend on the head with his pencil. Sometimes it was hard to imagine that there was a three year between the two. 

"So violent." Dongwook laughed and leaned back in his chair comfortably and the pair fell into an easy silence. It didn't take long for the older man to grow bored as his companion got himself immersed in his work. Dongwook tried to find something to keep him busy but the blue locks of hair rocking back and forth as Seunghyun listened to imaginary music was distracting. The color was far from natural but it fit Top's image and Seunghyun made the look work with his quirkiness and delicate features. It took a certain kind of man to pull that off and Seunghyun was everything and more.

He was halfway through writing a sentence in his notepad when Seunghyun felt fingers ghost over his neck. Tentative at first then gently pressing down, warm to the touch and igniting a fire in his abdomen. His mouth grew dry but he barely noticed as the soft fingertips drew slow patterns up and down his neck. Minutes passed but not a word had been uttered to fill the silence. Dongwook was leaning against Seunghyun's chair for better access and his breaths close enough to be felt by the younger rapper's skin. 

In the end Dongwook had threaded his fingers into the blue locks of the man before him and gently played with them. Occasionally tugging harder and then soothing the skin with his fingertips. Seunghyun had closed his eyes and was faintly biting at his lower lip. He could barely sense his hyung shifting behind him over the turmoil that the touch caused inside of him. But his eyes shot up as he felt Dongwook's breath on the shell of his ear.

"Ah, pabo~" The older man's voice dark and each syllable drawled out, every word thick with something not quite distinguishable. "You've dropped your pen." He could feel his cheeks heating up and tried in vain to come up with a witty respone.

"Top, have you seen- There you are!" The booming voice of their president startled them both. He had suddenly opened the door to the recording studio and was now glaring daggers at Dongwook. "I thought I told you to be at my office over fifteen minutes ago! Is this where you've been hiding? I should have known."

"I'm sorry Seunghyun, looks like that drink will have to wait." Dongwook patted the younger man's shoulder and let his fingers softly graze the length of the other man's neck before scurrying out the door with the president slamming the door shut behind them. 

Seunghyun let his body finally relax and slump back in his chair. He catched a glimse of his pen lying on the floor and shifted uncomfortably. His pants felt restrictive. After looking down at his lap the rapper groaned and burried his face in his hands.

Damn that man and his soft fingers.