Drunken Intimacy 1

Can't Stand Intimacy [DISCONTINUED]

Intoxication.

A sedative for the mind but an enhancer of senses. A dull ache yet a pleasant caress at the same time. You remember everything but forget what was most important. Your mind is sharp yet everything is swaying, twisting and turning and you are caught in the middle. The wrong choices seem right and it is weakness that makes you consider them, cowardice that makes you act on them and guilt that makes you regret them. 

But sometimes the path to a right decision is laid heavy with obstacles. Hindrances that seem impossible to defeat and overcome, and sometimes a right decision is overlooked by the weight the chains clouding your judgment. Intoxication, although a double-edged sword, might show you that a right decision is worth fighting for but with it you must pay the price of inebriation.

You will neither be satisfied nor disappointed for feelings are not the property of the drunk. What you believe you feel and what you imagine you experience is but a mirage, of a mirage, of a mirage. Your genuine emotions are not yours to see and you can only trust what the moment alludes you to think you feel and act accordingly.

The price of inebriation is to weather the onslaught of emotions that surfaces after the intoxication has worn off.

If you break, then so must your decision.

Seunghyun is broken, but he did not make a decision. Instead someone made one for him.


It had been a few weeks after their prank at the YG headquarter. Things had been tense between Seunghyun and Dongwook but not uncomfortable so. Seunghyun couldn't help but feel like his hyung was avoiding him and when they finally met he would leave in an instant with some convenient excuse.

Maybe he had been reading too much into it, but when Dongwook finally approached him on his own and asked if they could go out drinking later, Seunghyun had agreed all too quickly.

He had just wished the awkward tension gone since their time in the cupboard.

Seunghyun had gotten what he wished for, and more.

"Say, Seunghyun-ah~ Who's abs are better, mine or Taeyang's?" Dongwook's speech was slurred and he was leaning heavily on Seunhyun's shoulder for support. It was well over midnight and the street's were eerily empty of people, but maybe that should have been expected as it was a weekday after all. The duo was walking, but more like stumbling, their way from the last bar. Dongwook had always been credited to being a good drinker but apparently today was not his day. Seunghyun himself felt far more sober than his companion.

"Aish, that would be hyung's of course! Such a silly question. Your abs will always be the bestest abs to me~" Seunghyun looked Dongwook dead serious in the eyes before they both started giggling at each other.

Okay... Maybe Seunghyun hadn't gone easy on the drinking either. In his defense he had only done it to keep pace with Dongwook, and maybe because the unresolved tension stuck by them at the first two bars they went to. 

After regaining posture once their giggling fit was over the dou continued walking towards the main street where the company car was parked. Seunghyun planned on calling a taxi, or maybe his manager, to help them both get home, but at the moment he placed most of his focus on his wobbly feet.

No matter how silly he felt of loosing control over his liquor as if he was a teenager again, Seunghyun was happy. Ludicrously so actually, because Dongwook's arm slung over his shoulder, his body pressed close, his hand gripping for support on Seunghyun's clothes, it all felt like old times. When Seunghyun's heart didn't flutter as Dongwook passed him in the halls of the YG headquarter, times when he wouldn't shy away from skinship because his stomach had not yet become a nervous wreck whenever his friend was near. But most of all he was happy because when he tightened his hold on Dongwook's waist at that time in the alley, the older man only pressed closer with a content sigh and no more words were spoken.

Until they came across a couple.


A/N: I'm sorry for the super short and really late update. I've been meaning to finish this chapter for a long time but... well you know, life sort of got in the way. I see new comments and subscribers and I don't want to let you guys down so here's a shout of for all of you and I promise to update soon! Next chapter will most likely be rated M so if you're uncomfortable with that then you can just pretend the second to last sentence was the last one. Once again thanks for all the support and be sure to look forward to part 2 of TOP and Se7en's drunken adventures!