Episode 2

YOONique Entertainment || Entertainment agency

 

YOONique TV ⇔

 

Christmas Edition [Ep2]

 

-In the bus-

 

So where are we going to now?

 

Yucca: We're having lunch soon. Kekeke. I'm hungry.

Midnight : Yep! The sledding took a lot of energy away from us. I meant the screaming part though. *Laughs*

 

 

 

Wow~ this looks indeed yummy.

 

''C'mon everyone! Quit staring at the food and eat it!'' the maknae Neptune giggled.

''Let's eat!'' Everyone said together.

 

~

 

''Oh man. That. Was. Good.'' Lorelei said.

'' That was the best pajeom I have ever tasted.'' Min Soo said earning several agreements from the members.

 

Alrighty! We have ate our gloriously delicious lunch! Now we shall hop on the bus and continue our way.

 

''OHMYGAWD!! SNOW!!'' Hana shouted while pointing at the white fluffy ground.

''SNOW?!'' Lorelei shouted/asked.

All the younger members rushed to the 'Land of snow' , leaving Kyung Soon , Lorelei and Jina behind.

''Have some fun unnie!'' Yucca said as she threw a snowball at Jina.

''WHO HIT ME?!'' Jina raged jokingly while making a snowball. She threw it at Jina but missed and hit Kyung Soon instead.

''SNOWBALL FIGHT!!'' Neptune shouted.

Everyone began throwing snowballs at each other, even the PD was also not spared.

 

~

 

All right, let's have a snowman building contest. The rules are to build a snowman and accessories for it too. Such as a skarf..etc. Something legal. Alright?

 

Everyone nods.

 

Okay, let the games begin!

 

-BLUE TEAM-

 

Every one started off with the base,then the middle, then the head. The blue team decorated their snowman with earrings? lipstick? WHUTT?!

 

''FYI, it's snowrings and snowsticks, we're also adding snowscara.'' Hana giggled.

 

Why did you guys put make up on the snowman?

 

''We were actually thinking of a new concept, from being plain to being....different. Some what unique. And ghostly.'' Jina laughed.

 

-RED TEAM-

 

So..how's the snowman going?

 

''Its great. Unlike theirs.'' Midnight joked. The members tease each other a lot.

''Don't be so mean , unnie!!'' Neptune whined. ''It's YOONique.''

 

Oh crud. The pun ._.

''I was kidding, don't take it seriously. ''

 

The snowman was covered in warm clothing. Stylish designs ...etc.

I think we might have a winner~

 

 

''ALRIGHTY!! 20 minutes is up! Step away from the sn -WHAT IS THAT?!''

The PD was laughing when he saw the blue team's snowman.

 

''IT'S YOONIQUE!!'' Everyone giggled.

''It's ...just w-wow.'' the PD said breathlessly from laughing .

 

''Okay okay, serious time now. The winner is..................................................THE RED TEAM!! But the blue team won in sense of sillyness and all that's in between.''

 

The girls and the winners continued making snow angels and throwing snowballs at each other for the next half hour.

 

''Man..I'm tired. Let's continue shall we?'' Lorelei said.

 

Alrighty! We shall now head off to Namdaemun market.

 

''What for?'' Min asked full of curiousity.

 

You'll find out there soon enough.