G.L.O.W's first interview

YOONique Entertainment || Entertainment agency

The girls are currently filming WEEKLY IDOL , seated from left to right is the MCs , MinAh , Hana , Mi Young and Kyung Soon.

 

'' 3..2...1 - ACTION!! ''

 

 

MinAh : Glamourous
Hana : Lovable
Mi Young : Obssesive
KyungSoon : Wonderful

ALL : ANNYEONGHASEYO!! GLOW IBNIDA!!

 

MinAh : Hello!! I'm G.L.O.W's leader as well as the main rapper and main vocalist. Known as 'the ferocious geek klutz , Lorelei is the name.
Hana : Hi , I'm G.L.O.W's visual and sub-vocalist.  Please take care of me!!
Kyung Soon  : Hello, I'm G.L.O.W's main vocalist and lead dancer , the oldest of them all.  
Mi Young : Hi! I'm G.L.O.W's Cheerful Trouble Maker, as well as the main dancer and lead rapper , Midnight !

 

Every one is wondering, how is the roommates arrangments? And how do you all get along?

MinAh : In the first room, we have Mi Young and KyungSoon , they both love to joke around and
play pranks on others. Kyung Soon is the eldest one in the group, yet she still has her childish side.  (Laughs ) 

KyungSoon : Yep , thats true. The second room , we have MinAh , Hana and our manager unnie. MinAh takes care of Hana a lot. Since they both are from other countries, they understand and conforts each other whenever one of them feels homesick.

Your manager takes care of you a lot doesnt she?

Mi Young : You can say that, she acts like a mom with us, yet also like a best friend. We often watch horror movies together in our dorm together. Especially at night.

Is anyone of you having a boyfriend or a crush?

Hana : Nope.None that we know of. CEO Yoon is strict about having a boyfriend during our debut days. She says that it might effect us. But we do have crushes.

And who's that?

Hana : KyungSoon unnie likes MBLAQ's Thunder sunbae .
KyungSoon : I DO NOT.
G.L.O.W : DO TOO.
MiYoung : There was once when we had a day off, we were bored so we watched TV. MBLAQ's Hello Baby was on. And KyungSoon unnie screamed : ''OH MY GAWD!! THUNDERRR!!!! '' in a fangirl way. (everyone laughs while KyungSoon blushed in embarressment)
Hana : Min Ah unnie likes MBLAQ's G.O. sunbae , we often see her fangirling with KyungSoon unnie when Hello Baby with MBLAQ is on tv.
MinAh : On the other side , our little maknae likes B1A4's GongChan sunbae, she thinks that he's like an onion. 

Onion?

MinAh : Yes, the longer you know him, the more things you will discover . And MiYoung likes Kai sunbae.

Since you girls are idols, who is your favourite idols , someone who you look up to.

Mi Young : G-Dragon sunbae is great at singing , yet he raps and composes his own music. Thats really cool.
MinAh : I like SHINee sunbae, J-Min subae, AiLee sunbae , don't forget Miss A's Min and Fei sunbae. They can sing and dance really well.
Hana : I like SES sunbae and FIN K.L.
Kyung Soon : THUNDER !!
Hana : My fact proven.

Hmm... your debut song is really catchy, do you have any other talents?

MiYoung : RAP , I love rapping.
KyungSoon : I like to write short novels when I'm bored.
Min Ah : I like Dancing.
Hana : Customing clothes. I plan to do that for our group in the future.

I heard that you all have a surprise coming up. Can we know the details ?

MinAh : YOONique entertainment is going to be debuting a new group in a few month's time. And G.L.O.W's member are working really hard for our new ablum which we will be singing our own SOLO !! [ Every one claps and cheers ]

 

Thats great ! Good luck to G.L.O.W and the new group. Looking forward to see you girls again. HWAITING !!  Goodbye.