Lovestruck

That Freaking Bastard

Chapter 4


"Yah." Yonghwa blurted out.

 

"Wae Yonghwa-ssi?" Seohyun asked.

 

"Remember, don't go near me. Arasso?"

 

"Wae?"

 

"Just follow me, okay?" Yonghwa left the house first. He doesn't want to go out together with Seohyun because there are fangirls waiting for him outside of his house. After 5 minutes, Seohyun also left the house. When she was going down the stairs, she saw a tall lady in front of their house. Seohyun went near her and tapped the lady's back. The lady turned around and Seohyun smiled widely.

 

"Yoona!~" Seohyun hugged her bestfriend tightly. Her bestfriend hugged her back. Seohyun was so happy to see her bestfriend. "Why are you here? Don't you have school today?"

 

"I do." her bestfriend smiled. "I just wanted to see my chingu."

 

"Aigoo~ Kamsahamnida chingu."

 

"Ish! I told you to drop the honorifics." Just then, Yoona was startled. Seohyun looked at the direction where Yoona was looking. She's looking at Yonghwa and Yonghwa's looking at Seohyun. Yonghwa came back at his senses and left again.

 

"Chingu! Kwaenchanayo?" Seohyun waved her hand in front of Yoona.

 

Yoona was surprised and then she finally spoke, "Seohyun-ah, I was hit by cupid."

 

"Eh?"

 

"I was lovestruck."

 

"Mwo?" Seohyun scratched her head. She didn't know what's going on. She can't understand what Yoona was saying.

 

"Who's that man a while ago?"

 

"Jung Yonghwa-ssi?"

 

"Oh, his name is Yonghwa?" Yoona smiled. "Cool."

 

"Wae? Is there something wrong with Yonghwa-ssi?"

 

"Seohyun-ah... I was lovestruck." Seohyun was really confused with what Yoona was saying. Seohyun hit Yoona's arm because of the confusion she got.

 

"Eonnie, what are ou talking about? I can't understand a thing."

 

Yoona giggled and she ruffled Seohyun's hair. "I know you can't understand it. You're really innocent, Seohyun-ah." Yoona said without getting rid of her smile.


Yaaay!| I updated even though it's exam week. Well, I hope you liked it. ^^