Almost A Welcome Present

That Freaking Bastard

Chapter 2


"Seohyun-ssi, will you be alright there?" her nanny asked while fixing seohyun's bangs.

 

"Ne." Seohyun replied with a faint smile. She hugged her nanny one last time and got in the car. She waved goodbye through the car window. The rain started pouring down. She leaned her head against the window and watched every raindrop fall. She then heaved a sigh.

 

Why do I have to do this?

 

She thought.

 

*Flashback*

 

"Live with my son."

 

"Mwo-yeyo?!"

 

Mr. Jung sat on a long sofa facing Seohyun's father who's still in a deep sleep. The old man crossed his legs. "Your father owes me, ALOT." he said while emphasizing the word alot. "Since you can't pay your debts, I decided to do you a favor."

 

"A favor?"

 

"Live with my son for 100 days and make him change. If you can do this, all your father's debts will be payed, and if you can't, you'll have to work for my company, forever." the man stood up and left a piece of paper on the sofa before he left.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

The car stopped. It was the sign that she's now here at her destination. She stepped out of the car with her baggages. A two-storey white house caught her sight. She looked at the piece of paper she was holding. Just then, a woman in her mid-30's appeared. She was shorter than Seohyun. "Are you Miss Seo Joo Hyun?" the high-pitched woman asked. Seohyun taught she's the caretaker of the house, and her unch was right. "By the way, I'm Hwang Ji Hyun." she smiled innocently. Ms. Hwang led Seohyun at the 2nd floor. "This is where you'll live with Mr. Jung. I'm the one living downstairs so if you need anything, you can always knock on my door." smiling, she grabbed Seohyun's hand and gave her the key. "This is your spare key."

 

"Kamsahamnida." Seohyun bowed politely. The woman left her. Seohyun opened the door with the key that Ms. Hwang gave her. She entered the room and opened the lights. The house was coated with white paint. It was small compared to their house but se can live with it.

 

"Ah... Ah..." she heard a noise. 

 

What was that? Was that a ghost?

 

Seohyun followed the noise until it led her infront of the bedroom. Carefully and sneakily, she opened the door.

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed. She covered her eyes and she dropped the keys she was holding.

 

"YAH! WHO ARE YOU!?" a man in his 20's shouted. He quickly got off abovethe lady. Well, that explains everything. The two were almost making out. 

 

"S-seohyun imnida." she answered still covering her eyes. She was frightened to see them half .

 

"Put this on." the man said while giving a shirt to the lady. The lady had put the shirt on and afterwards, she left. Seohyun was still standing there without taking off her hands on her eyes. "Don't you know how to knock?"

 

"J-joesonghabnida. I... I thought I was the only one here." 

 

"Tch." The man went out of the bedroom. Seohyun uncovered her hands in her eyes and she followed him in the living room. The man opened the fridge and grabbed a soda. He sat on the couch, opened it, and took a sip.

 

"May I know your name, mister?" Seohyun asked.

 

"Yonghwa." the man said calmly.

 

"Oh, are you Mr. Jung's son?" she asked curiously. 

 

"What do you think?" he looked at Seohyun. "Who are you again?"

 

"Seohyun." she said with a smile. Yonghwa's heart fluttered but he didn't mind it.

 

"So, why are you here?"

 

"I'm gonna live with you."

 

Yonghwa smirked. "Ah jinjja?"

 

"Ne." she replied innocently.

 

"Well then..." Yonghwa stood up and came nearer to Seohyun. Yonghwa pressed his forehead against Seohyun and their faces were already 1 inch apart.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"Since you're gonna live here, I might as well give you a welcome present." Yoghwa was going to kiss her but Seohyun punched his stomach.

 

"Ack! That the fck?!"

 

"Joseonghabnida. Are you hurt. Aigoo~" Seohyun ran towards Yonghwa worriedly. "Wah! Ottokhae!" Seohyun was teary-eyed. She didn't mean to hurt him.

 

"Aish! Stay away from me! Fck!" Yonghwa, still in pain, went to his room while Seohyun was left there teary-eyed.


Yaay~ Hope you liked the update. Keke~ ^^