What?!

That Freaking Bastard

Chapter 3


Seohyun was scared of Yonghwa. It was the first time she heard someone cuss in front of her. She's not used to it.

 

Appa, was my decision right?

 

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. She quickly opened the door. It was Mr. Jung.

 

"Annyeong Haseyo~" she bowed politely.  "Come in." Mr. Jung came in. "Where's Yong?"

 

Before Seohyun could speak, Yonghwa came out of his room with an angry face.

 

"What do you want, old man?" Yonghwa asked.

 

"Is that how you greet your father, Yong?"

 

"Whatever." he rolled his eyes ad sat on the couch. He grabbed the remote control which was lying on top of the glass table. He switched channels again and again.

 

"I'm sorry for my son's manners." Mr. Jung asid to Seohyun. She just smiled and gave him an it's-okay-I-understand look. Mr. Jung smiled back. He sat next to Yong while Seohyun was still standing. "Go to school with her." Mr. Jung demanded.

 

"Mwo?!"

 

"I said attend school with her!"

 

"Sirheo!"

 

"Whether you like it ot not, you'll go to school with her."

 

Yonghwa stood up and before he could totally leave, he uttered some words. "Aish! Shibal!"


Again, I apologize for the short chapter. You see, I'm going to have an exam next week and I have to study ALOT so that I can pass the exam and in that way, I can go at the DREAM KPOP FANTASY CONCERT. So, yeah. I don't know when I'll update back. But, promise me you'll wait for it, arasso? :3 Well, wish me luck!

 

This is your authornim, signing off. <3