Chapter 15

Why Me?

 

  "Come in for just a while," Kyungsoo said again. You looked down at your intertwined fingers and smile as you look back up at him. "Okay, just a while," you finally agree. He smiles and opens the door, pulling you inside with him.

  You look around and see, the usual lively dorm, surprisingly quiet and empty. "I wonder where they are?" Kyungsoo asked. You shrugged your shoulders, "Maybe they're still sleeping," you said, "I'll go check," you smiled and let go of Kyungsoo's hand. "And I'll go make breakfast," he replied before kissing your forehead and walking away to the kitchen.

  You check Kai's room first, it's no surprise to see him asleep with a girl besides him, you roll your eyes and check Baekhyun and Chanyeol's bedroom, you see Baekhyun and a blonde girl kissing, but no Chanyeol. You pretend to gag before closing the door. You checked Sehun and Suho's room next and are surprise to see Chanyeol, Suho and Sehun in a corner of the room hugging each other.

  "What's wrong?" you ask them. "Noona, w-we saw things, h-horrible things," Sehun says. "What are you guys talking about?" you ask. "Kai and Baekhyun, they-" Chanyeol couldn't even finish speaking, he grabbed the trash can besides him and threw up, literally. "They what?" you curiously asked. Suho, who was usually brave as the leader, was also shaking as he replied, "They were....with those girls. There was girl clothes everywhere, all we heard was disgusting sounds...ALL NIGH LONG!"

  You looked at the scared boys and couldn't help but to start laughing. "Really? This is why you're all scared?" you asked. "Noona, it's not funny!" Sehun whined. "You wouldn't be laughing if you heard what we heard!" the maknae said. "Or if you saw what we saw!" Chanyeol added. "Or if you lived what we lived!" Suho said.

  You looked down as you tried to stop laughing. "Eunae!" they all whined at the same time. You bit your bottom lip and finally managed to stop laughing, "Mianhe. I won't laugh anymore," you said. "Come on lets go eat breakfast," you added as you approached them.

  They all slowly stood up and carefully walked out of the room behind you. "AHHH!!!!" you heard Chanyeol scream. "AHHHH!!!" Sehun and Suho followed.  You quickly turned around and saw what the three boys were so scared of. You rolled your eyes when you saw a women's bra on the ground, "Aigoo! Don't you think you guys are exaggerating!" you yell at them.

  "What's wrong?" Kyungsoo asks as he steps out of the kitchen. You point behind you, "Your friends are scared. Why don't you talk to them while I go finish breakfast." He smiled and nodded, "Okay." You took the apron from him and left to the kitchen.

  "What's wrong with you guys?" you heard Kyungsoo ask. "Hyung, it was horrible!" Sehun said. You giggled and rolled your eyes as you continued cooking.

  After you finish cooking, you start cleaning up around the kitchen. Suddenly, you feel two strong arms wrap around your waist and someone kissing your neck. "O-oppa?" you whisper, surprised by Kyungsoo's sudden actions. He didn't reply and kept kissing you. "Good morning beautiful," he whispered against your neck. Your eyes widen and you turned around. "Baekhyun! What's wrong with you?" you whisper. He comes close to you and grabs you by the waist. "Why did you leave me?" he asked. You look away from him. "Eunae, why?" he asked again. You look down, "Let me go," you reply. He grabs your face and makes you look at him. He closes his eyes and leans in. "STOP!" you yell. He ignores you and kisses you. You try hard to push him back.

  "Noona! Are you okay?" Sehun yells. You don't reply. "Eunae!" Kyungsoo yells as he runs in the kitchen and pushes Baekhyun away and hugs you tightly. You hug him back as a few tears roll down your face. "Are you okay?" he asks. You nod and hug him tighter, "Thanks Kyungsoo, thanks for stopping him," you whisper. He lets go of you and smiles, "I didn't do much, it's my fault for not taking good care of you." You smile a bit, and look at Baekhyun, he is on the grown. "Lets go, don't worry about breakfast, the other guys want to go out anyways," Kyungsoo says. You nod as he grabs your hand and pulls you out of the kitchen.

  "Since the other members are getting ready, do you want to wait outside?" Kyungsoo asks. You nod, "That would be better." He smiles and takes you outside. "Thanks for everything," you thank him again. He kisses your forehead, "I told you...I didn't do much." You look up at him, "You did more than enough," you wrap your arms around his neck and smile. "Eunae?" he whispers. You smile more and start leaning in, he does the same.

 

 

I know this chapter is not great...sorry.