Chapter 16

Why Me?

 

Your/Eunae's POV

  "Noona!" Sehun yells as he opens the door, I quickly look away from Kyungsoo and unwrap my arms from around his neck as he unwraps his arms from around my waist. "Oh, sorry. Did I interrupt?" Sehun asks. I just smile and pinch his cheek, "It's fine. What do you need?" I ask. "Chanyeol hyung is scared of getting his jacket from his room, could you get it?" he asks with a smile. I nod, "Sure. I'll be right back," I smile and kiss Kyungsoo's cheek before walking inside the dorm.

  "Chanyeol! Where's your jacket?" I ask him. "It's in the closet, Baekhyun and his girl are in there, please grab it Eunae," he begs. I just smile and nod before quietly opening the bedroom door and peeking inside. "What do you want?" a blonde asks me as I step inside the bedroom. I roll my eyes and walk straight to the closet.

  "Eunae? What are you doing?" Baekhyun asks. I ignore him and walk in the closet, I look through the closet. "Where's Chanyeol's jacket?" I ask him as I step out of the closet. He shrugs his shoulders and looks over at his friend and starts to roughly kiss her. Trying to make me jealous? Well it wasn't working. I wasn't jealous because while he had a fake blonde, with fake and ugly extensions, I had D.O Kyungsoo, one of the nicest and most caring persons in this world.

  I roll my eyes and walk back into the closet and finally find Chanyeol's jacket. I smile and pick it up, I turn to leave but find Baekhyun blocking my way. "Move," I say. He shakes his head, "You have to give me a kiss." I look pass him and notice his blonde friend gone. "No, move!" I yell, pushing him back harshly. He fall back on the ground, "You expect me to kiss you after seeing you kiss that tramp?" I ask. He looks up at me and smiles, "When did you get so brave Eunae?" he asks before standing up. I grab his collar and bring my face close to his, "The day I broke up with you, was the day I realized I wasn't going to be the weak, pathetic girl who cried over a playboy." I push him back again and walk to the door. "You know, your new attitude only makes me want you more," Baekhyun says. I turn to look at him, "I'm taken," I reply before walking out of his bedroom.

  "Hey, I was going to check on you," Kyungsoo says as I come out of the bedroom. I smile, and throw Chanyeol his jacket. "Should we go now?" Suho asks. I nod and look at Kyungsoo, "Let's go oppa." He smiles and grabs my hand as we walk out the door and Suho, Sehun and Chanyeol follow.

 

 

Baekhyun's POV

  Kai and I go to a cafe and decide to get breakfast there. I sit down across from Kai and sigh. "What's wrong?" Kai asks. I look down, "I miss her. I miss Eunae." "Hyung, you know, Eunae and I...we don't get along, we hate each other, but how can you say you miss her and still be such a...player?" he asks. I look up at him a shake my head, "I don't know. I can't even answer that question myself," I admit. "Maybe you should let her be with D.O, doesn't she seem happy to you?" he asks. I just nod and sadly sigh again, "I guess, but I'm not ready to let her go."

  "Noona! You and D.O hyung were going to kiss! I saw!" I hear Sehun yell. Kai and I both look across the cafe and notice Eunae, Sehun, D.O, Suho and Chanyeol there. I try to ignore their conversation while trying not to get jealous and blow up. "Calm down hyung," Kai says to me. I look over at D.O and Eunae and get even more jealous.

  I wanted her, I wanted Eunae to be mines again. I was jealous that D.O was the one hugging her, holding her, making her smile and laugh.

  "Oppa! You're making me blush!" I hear Eunae yell. I look over at them again and frown, not noticing how hard I slammed the table. "Calm down," Kai says again. I look at him and try my best to calm down again.

  "Eunae, kiss D.O!" Chanyeol shouts. Again, I look over at their table. "KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS!" Suho, Sehun and Chanyeol shout out loud. I stare at Eunae and hope she won't kiss him. The three guys keep shouting at them. I see Eunae smile and blush as she turns to face D.O. He smiles also and leans in.

  I quickly stand up from where I'm sitting and start to run over to them. I stop running towards them after noticing that D.O pressed his lips against her cheek. "ON THE LIPS!" Sehun whines. D.O shakes his head as a no.

  "Why not?" Suho asks. "Because, when Eunae and I share our first kiss, it should be private and somewhere special, not just because you guys want us to kiss. Eunae is a special girl, I'm making sure I do everything right," D.O replies. I see Eunae smile and hug D.O before kissing his cheek. Her smile is big and her eyes seem to shine. I walk back to my seat and look away from them, I remember when Eunae use to date me and every time I looked into her eyes, they shined, I could tell she loved me, and I didn't know how much I loved her until she left me.

  Now her eyes shined when she looked into his eyes, and that hurt...a lot. I stood up and walked out of the cafe alone. I wipe away some tears that rolled down my face. "I love you so much Eunae, I didn't realize that until I lost you, and now it's too late," I say to myself.

 

 

Sorry if there are any mistakes, I didn't have time to edit.